Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to my Render (cut-out) Shop!! 3nodding This is a shop where you request an image to be rendered by your's truly. smile I've been cutting out images for quite some time, and I got to admit I am getting better at it.

Please, all images must be your property, not someone elses. I cannot render images without permission. If it is your friend's image, let me know if they have an account on here, and I will PM them about it. If they give me permission, then you can pay it for them. Or if they decide to pay for it, then hey, that's fine. Only gold, please. And it must be PG 13. Well, as long as it's not linked here, hahaha! I don't want either you or me getting in trouble. And I would do any type of anime thinkable. I've been trying to expand myself a bit, trying to render tougher images...I think I am getting much better at it. 3nodding So if you wish for an image to be rendered, then look no further! It cannot be a photograph, sorry. Strands of human hair is hard to cut out, and I use Paint to remove the background, so it'd be nearly impossible, I think.

Since that is taken care of, I will give an example of a previous image rendered by me. And yes, I did get permission to render it. It was made into a signature as a art trade on another art site, but was removed due to the fact the admins thought it was copyright infringement. It ticked me off only due to the fact it was an art trade, so of course I was given permission! Without further ado...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Character is named Banxina, and is the sole property of Edomni. Cannot advertise the other art site, so I apologize there.

That's an example of WHAT I can do, so it's not bad at all, eh? I did make her out of a signature, and it was a great signature. Will not post the signature, so I guess you can only imagine how the signature looked. wink

So, this is my render shop, and I will be rendering now. I will come up with an index, so if I post this before hand, then please be patient to post. Thank you. 3nodding
Index:

I. Rules & Regulations
II. Order Form
III. Contract Signers
IV. Orders Done
V. Price Guide
VI. Blacklist
Rules & Regulations:

1) Do not spam the thread. I do not tolerate spamming. Spamming includes posts that is irrelevant to the thread, or simply bumping for gold. This is not the Chatterbox, so do not take your bumping here. Thank you.

2) Do not cuss, use vulgar language, or any other type of language in this thread. If I catch you doing so, the thread will be reported to a moderator. I do not tolerate it. You will also be placed on the blacklist.

3) Be nice to others. It's similar to the second rule, but it's different as well. If I catch people flaming others, they will be blacklisted.

4) No advertisement, please. If I catch you doing this, you will be blacklisted. I do not respect others advertising their threads on mine. I do not want competition like this. If you wish to compete with me, do it through PM, not through my thread. Thank you.

5) Pay me first, not after I send you the rendered image (cut-out). It's a precaution...I know people had this issue in the past by sending something to someone, and not get paid for their hardwork. If you wish to get the cut-out, you pay first, END OF DISCUSSION. I do not care how you feel. I will not rip you off. I am a very honest person, and many will say that. I just don't feel like working on something for five hours, and not get paid gold for that work.

6) It CAN ONLY be fanart. Meaning it has to be your work of art, and not someone elses. Because I don't have permission to use it, I will not render it. So please do not send me any requests to render something you did not draw. Thank you very much.

If I think of any more rules, I will edit this as I see fit. For now those are the rules.
Contract Form:

Below is the order form that I request you use. If you modify the form in any way, not only will I not do your order, I will completely ignore your post. Also I may blacklist you if you consist in posting the modified form over and over again.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]No. of Artwork:[/b]
[b]Date Ordered:[/b]
[b]Time Ordered:[/b]

I, _____, hereby give permission for my artwork to be rendered (cut-out). I give full permission of it's modification for various other images such as signatures, banners, etc.

Username: Simple. It's your Gaia's username.
No. of Artwork: Number of artwork you wish to be rendered at once. For now three drawings per person, please. I will consider doing more than three in the near future.
Date Ordered: This is the date you have officially ordered for your image to be cut out, or rendered.
Time Ordered: This basically means you put your time down. It reflects on the time zone you are under, not mine, which is Eastern. Please put time, and time zone. For time zone, put it's initials like 10:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time).

I, _____, hereby give permission for my artwork to be rendered (cut-out). I give full permission of it's modification for various other images such as signatures, banners, etc.

That above this is a formal signature stating that I can modify your drawing. It means you are giving me written permission to use, and I wish for you to sign this, too. This is to prevent me from getting in trouble with Gaia. Thank you very much. smile
Contract Signers:

Below is a list of people who has signed the contract. It is a list of those who gave me permission to render their artwork to be used personally or commercially.

List of Signers:
Orders Done:

Below is a list of those orders done. I will also provide an example of what it will look like before the list. This way people will know what this will look like, and hopefully they will understand it.

EXAMPLE:

[b]Username:[/b] Edomni
[b]No. of Hours:[/b] N/A
[b]Complete/Incomplete:[/b] [color=green]Complete[/color]
[b]Amount of Gold Paid:[/b] N/A

It will be modified as I see fit. This is my form I have to fill out after I complete a drawing. I will send the drawing through PM, so please send it to me through PM. I want this to stay confidential in that aspect. smile And I will try to keep my price guide reasonable...It will deal with the amount of hours being spent on the render.

List of Finished Orders:
Price Guide:

This is my price guide. I suspect that people follow this, so I will try to keep this reasonable...And you can choose to send gold, or items that equal to that amount. A couple of gold off is fine. smile That's only for items. If you pay in gold, it must be in exact amount to the price guide. And please trade me. I will also ask if you accept the trade before hand. After I accept it, I will send you a PM with the modified image.

Price Guide:

Less than an hour - 500 gold.
One hour to two hours and fifty nine minutes - 1,000 gold.
Three hours to four hours and fifty nine minutes - 3,000 gold.
Five hours to six hours and fifty nine minutes - 10,000 gold.
Seven hours and above - 25,000 gold.

That's my guide, and please follow it. I know at the end it's getting a bit expensive, but like I will say, I would be doing something within those hours. If I don't get to your drawing, I will not add those hours. I will only calculate the hours when I get to your drawing to make it fair. Because seriously that would be ripping people off! And I want to be an honest person. 3nodding
Black List

This is the blacklist. This is for those who has done something bad to put themself in a list like this. So please stay out of this list as best as possible. 3nodding

List of bad people:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces