Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Capitalist

User Image

All three slots are full, I'm currently not accepting requests at the moment, sorry

Hello, and welcome to my art shop!
I made this art shop to help with my quests, and since I didn't want to stoop down to begging, I thought this would be a good way to earn a bit of extra gold.

My Avatar Art.
For a back and white sketch: 2k
[example][example]
For a color sketch : 3k
[example][example]

(Note, prices vary slightly depending complexity of you avatar. If your avatar is simple, I'll charge you less, if it's more complicated I may charge more.)

The standard is upper body only, but I can do full body pics as well. They cost extra depending on the complexity of the pose

I can also draw OCs, animals, and signs and banners for a similar price

What I will not do:
Chibis (it's just not my art style) Yaoi/bl (guys are hard enough for me to draw, two guys will be a nightmare) and that's all I can think of right now.

Ordering form (Note, a PM will get you an almost immediate response if I'm online, rather than a comment in the thread)
Name: (your username)
I would like you to do: (what you need me to draw for you, avi art, OC, banner, etc.)
Reference Image: (an image of your avatar or OC)
Details: (any specifics on how you want your avatar to look, an extra description of your OC, or if there is something else you would like me to draw)

And I will PM you back with the total price.

Waiting list (will only accept three orders at a time, one in bold is the one I'm currently working on)
1. pokemondorkxd (colored full body) 4.5K
2. daniellerene98 (colored order) 3K
3. small Alice (black and white OC full body) 2.5K

Completed orders
_RaNdOm_MuFFinS_GuRl (black and white order) 2k
The sexiest muffin (colored full body OC order) 4.5K

Other shops to check out.
User Image

Thanks for stopping by :3 feel free to chat, bump, or comment on my art(helpful critique is always loved)

Dapper Capitalist

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Dapper Capitalist

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Bump heart

.:HEARTLESS SHAPESHIFTER:.

Dapper Capitalist

Dapper Capitalist

come on people I have 3 empty slots open ._.
i got an idea for tags,no one searches artshop without a space n stuff+bump!

Dapper Capitalist

hollow nearo
i got an idea for tags,no one searches artshop without a space n stuff+bump!

there are so many art shops with the same basic tags, I hardly think it would make that big of a difference, besides "art" is too short to be a tag apparently.

Dapper Capitalist

Dapper Capitalist

Cute Flatterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Name: The sexiest muffin
I would like you to do: OC please?
Reference Image: User Image
Details: Can you make her hair a little longer? A fullbody would be great if you could? She has a bushy cat tail the same color as her ears. She wears no bottoms, only a sweater. But the sweater goes past her undies. Can you make the sweater have patches at the elbows? She also wears knee high white socks, but feel free to put any small designs on them.

Can you put a couple of random band-aids on her too? (no sure if this is possible but if you can make it look like they are pokemon or hello kitty band aids that would be great lol)

Also, can you make her nibbling on some kind of food?

Dapper Capitalist

I need to know what kind of food you want her eating and if you are willing to pay extra for the full body pic

Cute Flatterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Yes unless you cant do a fullbody. I can give you 4k?
And for food, maybe like a piece of bread or a cracker lol.
She eats anything. Just something that acually looks like food rofl.

A traditional cracker will be fine^^

And here is a reference pose:
clickie?

lol i remember when i found a pic i liked i would put a piece of paper up to the screen and trace the pose and turn into another character because i was too lazy to do it myself XD(random i know)

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Hi Creative! How's your quest so far?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items