Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

Welcome to Lost Heaven version 3.
Hello this is Lost Heaven under new management. My name is AtrosM and i bought the shop from
[Hyde].

User Image
Vote up freebie by Stonewaltz

News:-We have new administration, hopefully all will go smoothly
-If the fact i am now sending the halloween limiteds is not a obvious sintom then i must say it clearly: I dont have the time for the shop.
But i dont want to close it, i myself hate when shsops close emo
So i am oficially hiring someone for the job
Send me pm if interested to discuss the job smile
- Shop in semihiatus(meaning I acept orders but be prepared to wait a week or so)
till I get a live back or manage to hire somebody User Image
(yes that`s a hint lol, if you arent a minishop forum regular dont even try tough confused )
-Halloween limiteds are here
-Limited for the month of September
- Panda Limited out
-Limited up for the month of June
-Totenshrine open
-Limited up for the month of May
-Limited up for the month of April
-Freebie on page 100(post if taking heart )
-Whitelist added with gifts
-Freebie on page 50(post if taking heart )
-Limited up for the month of March
-Two new beanie bunny sets "Sky" and "Sweets"

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rules.

User Image IMPORTANT: Lost Heaven rare bunny is NO longer aviable do no ask ME, Hyde, PSC workers or ANYBODY how to get one or youll force me to open a black list and banish you from the shop -,-
User ImageGaia ToS.
User ImageDon't complain about prices.
User ImageDon't complain about anything, actually.
User ImageRespect me, any guest artists we may have, and anyone in the thread.
User ImageBe nice.
User ImageRead the "How to order part".
User ImageDon't PM me unless it's important.
User ImageOrder PM`s will be ignored.
User ImageComplete the trade.
User Image DO NOT take any graphics in this shop. They ALL belong too [Hyde] i just sell them.

Ordering.

User ImageRead the rules, etc.
User ImagePost the order in the thread.
User ImageSend trade WITH THE PAGE # in the page title IMMEDIATELY after you post your order.
User ImageAccept the trade after I accept.
User ImageWait for me to deliver.
User ImageSAVE the image to your own server.

Credits.

User ImageFonts used include AdineKirnberg-Script, 04b_03b, and Verdana.
User ImagePrograms used include Paint Shop Pro 8, Adobe Photoshop 7.0, Macromedia Flash MX, and Jasc Animation Software.
User ImageArt and graphics belong to [Hyde]. No brushes were used.

Staff.

User Image
AtrosM: Owner

User Image
Scathermeyer Eugen: Artist extraordinarie and owner of the avatar art part of the shop, go read that post for contact info.

User Image
shunsuke-kun: Oficial helper, you lissten to him or i PWN you >3
Treat him as you would me ^^
Has authority to ban you from the shop would you not behave
Also he will send you the bunnies

Blacklist
If you cancel trade you will get here and i will take you from afiliates in case you are -,-
if it was a mistake correct it, and i will take you out.
Other ways to get here are in direct relation with the first of the rules

kacper1- For spaming the thread, not reading anything,for trying to order not using the forms, For sending me a pm just to say he had posted on the shop, sending me unlabeled trade even when i told him to first order using the forms, and for stealing another gaian toybox including our bunnys

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

User Image

User Image
User Image
SET NAME "GOODANDEVIL"
Angel : Trademark of Lost Heaven
Demon : An evil little counterpart of the sweeter, angel bunny.
200g each bunny.

User Image
SET NAME "NEAPOLITAN"
Strawberry : A pink bunny with a strawberry crepe, covered in whipped cream and strawberries.
Vanilla : White with a dollop of cream, along with a sprig of vanilla plant.
Chocolate : Extremely chocolatey bunny, for those with strong cravings.
300g each bunny.

User Image
SET NAME "ISLAND"
Beach : A light scenery of the beach. Includes an umbrella for covering the sun!
Palm : This bunny sports a scene of a hidden cove by palm trees. What a nice view.
Luau : A dangerous island native? No, this bunny just likes to dress up in grass skirts.
300g each bunny.

User Image
SET NAME "FALL"
Autumn : The colors and leaves of autumn, put into a beanie bunny.
Cornucopia : Don't eat the bunny, too! This is a large woven basket, filled with the harvest of fall.
300g each bunny.

User Image
SET NAME "FLOWER"
Tulip : Not to be confused with a rose bud.
Sakura : What spring would be complete without the sight of small pink petals in the air?
Daffodil : Golden daffodils opening to spring.
Daisy : Daisies of white, pink, and blue surround this bunny.
Hyacinth : These flowers may appear in a variety of color, most commonly a blue-violet.
200g each bunny.

User Image
SET NAME "SKY"
Sunny : This cheery bunny is always excited for a new day.
Rainy : A rather sad bunny that needs cheering up.
Dawn : Strong colors greet the sky as the sun awakens.
Dusk : The sun sets, leaving streaks of romantic colors in the sky.
Night : Stars dot this bunny's night sky.
200g each bunny.

User Image
SET NAME "SWEETS"
Cake : This bunny is covered with a sweet layer of frosting, flavored chocolate and vanilla.
Donut : Various donuts surround this pastry-loving bunny.
Flan : Topped with a large flan, this bunny sits on a bed of cream.
Ice-cream : A household favorite which includes mint chocolate, orange sherbet, and caramel chocolate.
300g each bunny.

SET NAME "LIMITEDS"
User Image
Limited of the month: Popular
To keep on the loving spirit ;D

I am not getting them out by seasons, the order they willl come out is more of how much i like them than in what month we are :3
This are the past limiteds of the shop that i am relaunching 3nodding in respect to the ones that bought them originally they are a little more expensive. Each one will be out exactly one month, after that time if you want one you'll have to pay double so i would recommend getting them in season ^,^

"PAST LIMITEDS"

User Image
User Image
User Image

Limited of March: LoveHeart
Limited of April: Ghost bunny
Limited of May: Back to school
Limited of June-July: Letter
Limited of August: Panda
Limited of September: Loveless
Limiteds of Halloween: Pumpkin and Bones
Limited of Valentine: Wine and Roses

800g bunny of the month. Past ones 1600g

ATTENTION:
The price in red is PER bunny. Not per set. "Set" means if you want the whole set. "Single" means if you want INDIVIDUAL BUNNIES instead of whole sets.

The package of All the Beanie Bunnies on the store at this point costs: 21200g

With no limiteds included: 6000g

[size=9][color=#ff7878][b][u]Beanie Bunnies Order! ______ [/u][/b][/color]

- Sets:
- Singles:
[b]Total:[/b]

Did you send the trade? Y/N
Trades and tips to shunsuke-kun
Thanks for your order
[/size]

Trade buttom for easy access

User Image

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

User Image
User Image

[size=9][color=#ff7878][b][u]Treats Order! ______ [/u][/b][/color]
Hot chocolate : y/n
Milk : y/n
Strawberry lolly : y/n
Rainbow lolly : y/n
Cloudy ice cream : y/n
Plain rice : y/n

[b]Total:[/b]
[/size]

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Or also know as TotenShrine
Toten as you may have surmised is an artist, also a very good one *u*
She is also a very busy person with a sucsefull, even if somedays estressing career, so she dosent have the time to hold up a shop. As her biggest fan and oficial stalker i decided to dedicate part of my own shop to her and show artwork.

Artwork of Atros by Toten

User Image________ User Image________User Image
Minichibi_________________ Chibi________________ Fullbody

Other examples
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageConvinced? of course you are
Click here for Prices and contact

User Image

Also if you want to se the full extend of her awesomenes:

TotenVeloren on deviantART:
User Image

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

User Image
Code:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.47604323_1/][IMG]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj135/hotuko/Lost/lhv2ban.gif[/IMG][/url]

Affiliates.

User ImageNew rule: No more tiny url afiliates, you will understand if you ever have to clean up a affiliates thread of this size = w=;;
User ImageTo exchange links, post your code in the thread.
User ImageI prefer 88x31 banners.
User ImageIf by some reason you have posted to affiliate and i havent add you in a week or so please dont be afraid of PMing me with the page number, I am very distracted and it will have the efect of me addign you in the moment I see the pm and not forgetting XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.] User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Owners.

Italicized names tipped.
[.P i x a l.], [Odango], Shaish, Imperial Shockies, Hii-chan~, Winged Darkness, Starxxlight, TOX!C PANDA, Meepykin`z, [.P i x e l.], [-Kisara-], [[+ neko_chan +]], Clerina, Midori_Keiko, T s u b a s a., Stakie, G+ =Explicit= +S, autumnalmistress, . momoinne, Spyderfly319, B u n n y ~, [ f o x ], Angel Naomi, Lillypuff, Coal`, bluezjessi, K i n o, [[StrawberryXGashes]], Winter_eye55, Serendai, theflyingkitty, RoChan, [NAKAR!E], --Bubble--Tea--95, ll Fiona ll, Anassa, xfreya, Meigumii , Kalienos, Sailor Kasumi, BellBell, Xx Toxic Love xX, ix_nami_xi, sweetsnow, Starshine`, Sakoiyi, chiizuki, LOVEPUNCH, cho112493, Armor 4 Sleep, Candiie, BABiiE MONSTA`, Tamas, JenaMarie, KRAYZIE ELLA[in]LOVE, freeziepleasy, [.P i x a l.], Puppygirlsweet1, Bities, Friday_Dora, Yakobi, `Cara, [ darkie! ], Dilandra101, i-love-athena, Miro_Sama, michie-in-a-box, [.Exrael.], Anemia-Motawa, [ falling`star ], Owinari, Dessertless.Bunny.FouFou, Nagahashi_Miharu, Rithynia, TaKaren, Pleasant_daze, Coal`, pictorialism, Julia the Weird, Absinthe-Rainbow, Wistful Rain, Kammary, SoundSpy-Mia, SoundSpy-Ayumi, cloudi, Appeal, air anime angel, Itsu-chan, Binksie, Lady Pyre, Korosuki, Love_the_meepits, `I s s y, Jestari, jaimy45, Purple Phoenix, DIZZY DOG, angelflyer915, lilazngurl12545, tropicalprincess808 mule, Azelf_Rampardos, XoaznstephoX, shobogenzo_kaiin, orianax, Koki e Reshi, `Ban Manager, snow_reflection, DJrainboww, BlackFangs13, StormyAutumn, Naeyru, l i l h y p a k a t, ducky linn, SilentRedemption, Mint Purity, Ze Shiny Pomegranate, l i l h y p a k a t, Bitter Ashes, lucitine, [Edo - kun, Jewelflo, 0O_oBubbleso_O0, k3L, S u g a S u g a Bunny, Candy_Kiss_Sugar, Shenne Akirami, sacrificed21, oneofthedunedain, mintchocochocochip, Hanshou Kumori, ceratallia, AznAngelX098, Teh Hikari Winter Breeze, SakakisMorbidKitten, Fea Line, t e a b a g - m u l e, doris_niuniu616, DNxangel, pinkteddy, Meiiko, TecniColor, Endiriana, the_silverose, AccusedNation, [~xFallenAngelx~], Fuzzy Panda, Rino-chan, TCC Pets, Reinik, [K]omoko [C]han, Mystlc, kirbyazn, Comma Freak, Emi, thyne beauty of disaster, Tie-Bri, Emo is what we aim for, deidara_lover808, Xure, Yuji Ikaido, Rini-tan, Slumbersome, iXangel, ElizaLena, SuGaR_BaBeY, Kage Halo, Baby Taro, The Emancipation of Momo, ~Game_Infatuated~, MC Tw!zzl3r, rubyflamez, Candy_Kiss_Sugar, Solael, Flurie, C h e e t a h, lilly343, iced medication, x.o.Musica, Viau, Lexw98, ForgottenLovee, xDoughnutfruitx, s o l i - p o o, sychobunny, kuriositty, sarahhh19 xo, Yamane-chan, guessboynosya, Lady Komachi, lylstarryazngurl, cream cheese on a bagel, acrylique, hello41102, d i z k o t a z t i k, doris_niuniu616, wiccaprince, x-Tsuki-x_x-Usa-chan-x, ChocoHeart7, Tsu-chan, toxiin, Lainuwho, Hikarukina, XXoFallenAngeloXX, Bluzie, Milkfish, MapleStoryMay, Llytix, o-Hinata-o, Fayt_of_Redemption, Dont Hug Corpus Delecti, Mehra, [ Rokosami ], honey_lemon_tea, Lovable teddy 4 U, .hidden melody., pearlangelo, EveeLover4, ViolettaX, [Carly], Angel XIII, edokitty, pie_gurl741, Xx-Fuzzy-Bunni-xX, Emo_Kookie_Kei, puppypanda, breezy325, AngelBug, lilangelgirl928, Eranas, roar_moo, Chaimera, chocobo jockey, Phoebe-Sakura, Past Times, icandiiee, Awesome21, Crystal_Nightfall, DarkxDevilz, t o k y o - v a m p i r e, x-Angelicious-x, CandiMango, wOrMbAbY, oceancascade, Inamax, Lady Stray, Moon Alice Syltheon, CrimsonMoonshadow, MDragon1023, [Akari-Chan], Lyrical Slumber, top_spy, Evil Quacker, happyblueant, MissByrningFire, Kaiyumi, anadorablegurl, Ryna27, Love Monstar, d u s t - puddle, ElisaRemy, MentheKiss, Niongi-chan, saiyuky, LovinDaByrne, Tellah Amna, Sugar Minion, frozen - stars, Zelos Darwin Ariamos, secret serenityy, [chainedfaye], Solis Luna, A FUKKEN DINOSAUR, angellover434, ix_nami_xi, Ino_-_Yamanaka, WishingBunny, Fruit Gushers, kyugurl, oOAngel_of_LifeOo, Kitty_Muffins_Shadow, hitomi 90, Raiu-Chan, Clay West, PernRider480, Tya Tya, - P o o k i e -, My Black Tears, Jewelflo, The Light Will Shine, Chrystali, chiisai-hachi, EmeraldxSerenity, StableGirl13, Sapphire Zelda, ember3, xMiss_Murderedx, Xenithia, Randoms-Foundling, Xx_Sen-San_xX, Banana Phxne, [ Hideto ], Crazy_Popsickles, carcar435867, juniper rose blossom, F a T e C r U e L, BeatOfAnAngel, Karill, Azhuria, Caeli, xx Lemons Make Toast, ChocoCaramel, xXm a l l y p a n d aXx, Vampire Sakimi Chan, MidnightAurorae, Xx Snowy Baby xX, dark_iced_angel, Tweeetyy, fallen_summer_leaves, River of Sand, m 0 0 f f i n x3, elvesratakingme, Tessalania, iiDevil, Kawaii Hime Koneko-Chan, jackiisthebest, Secret Twilight, -Yeun Ju-, mOOnLiGhT_YuUkO, akiororo, scromlette, iMushr0m, i Mei Li, +[~ Exit ~]+, girl who fell to earth, HuzzBuzz, x_Winter Candy, Moonr!se, Kasumi-hime, Twilight Story, 60s Housewife, pachii-pah, kanbashii_hasu_hana, Sunshine and Lollipops, Cup-of-Tea, Sugar Teacup, AnnuhxNokieh, -Ribbon Panda-, Luvii_x, lions-nd-yellocake, Owinari, lolz zombie, Outgoing Introvert, -lemon jam-, 0 R G A N I C L 0 V E, HuzzBuzz, Radiant Twilight Angel, _sexy_chick_1357, bleacheddragon, TwilightMist_x, inaba.angel, Jessylicious, MadameWaste, Lenalei, hawaiiancat2007, xXdeepsleepXx, yeonhwa, jessieomer, s H 3 3 T s, Queen of Insomnia, aaznpnaigurl, Jigsey, FR froggie, Minsuil, Dj Reality, kaleishigaki, islippers, Ebony the Peacian Vampire, angelic lil kel, STOOFiD, Emoir, ah-mazing-freax, ii C o o k i i e s, EvenstarUndomiel, Lolitah Bat, DemonicAngelSatoshi, Angel_Bunnies_88, milkachu, Aeruka, Queen Sakaki, bitterondine, oO F a n_n Y Oo, xoxBeautifulChaosxox, x-Vector_Tears, o0Dream_Dweller_lollie0o, Soleil -eclipse-, Bunneh-sama, frenzyotaku, aZn_anGeL_158, xxParfait, Kurukuru Ba, Ribi Muramoto, JXx--TOhru_HOnda--xXT, I-Kotori-I, moonmarch, SweetHugz, icyMOTHA, MsDelight, Life is Like a Peanut, Sunray Tristram, asianvirgo, xxx l0llip0p-Chan xxx, Presca, GreyWillow, Polar Stars, Charmiester, RAPsody Ltd, I Am Bad_Kitty_Kai, Michichis, xxSunlitexx, Bani Rose, i R a i n b o w n e s s, Matdredalia, Isao ji, purpliholic, Starrry Niight, Orchid Dreams, D_Negel, Lady_Cressida, Seichuna, SAmaryllis, MDK Ragon, i Cookie M u f f i n, iiRikku Princess, vjv100, iMe3p, Oreo REMIX, xiHiME-CHaN, iL3M0Nz, Bani Bani Bunny, luckygirl2113, great_demonic_star, Queen Starry, oritae, lil_pup11, dyaboliK_wiNg, xBipolar Bearx, Twilight_Sage_Chi, pepkitty, iKawaiiCrazy, HemariSaki, rabitgrl, babymew383, S P i N K L 3 S, StrawberriLuvr, HeartlessRagDoll, mokona418_new, Evil Ball of Fluff, Lilblkrose, k u r o b u, Fierce Annie, Kilani, Ox-Shadow-xO, Jiniasu chan, Elliemarie12, ~[P]urdy [P]ossum [P]ie~, scattered - stars, blueeyed_orchid, Maja81, AtrosM, Gray Winter, mastermistresscherry, cbee, Wuudiak, Cataphote, I_cRiSs_I, Sweet Cream Puff, Skypriestess, FreshWaterMermaid - San, S0cial Ri0t MachinE, Gallalaya, Miko Hatake-Uchiha, Sai Sai Sainara, Elevator Cheese, Pugnacious Banana, Devil_Tony_33, ReturnToOz, Zafkiel, paroline, Wavering Emotions, iiKyu, Ascendency, Xx__Forbidden_Soul__xX, STRAWB3RRii, Vespie_the_Wolf, ancantsia, po0kii3, lx3Coffee, penguink11, Mister Man Chan, Vacancy Noxx, Wishful Bunny, hiroko lime, Rynabird, yellow choo-choo train, Jalakins, D_Negel, Kyou Ochoa, jaaasmine, W!cKed AnGeL, Krazy~Snu, Starrrry Niight, angelgirl2345, Podgy Poo, `P i n k i s h, Choco Cheesecake Luver, XxLady StarlightxX, HappyCherry97, Lunar_Winter, akiGriffin, Xx_Harmonie_xX, Muscular-snack, Kiosh, Divine Revolver, Lotus Sweet Bun, Hoshikorosu, iiKyu, Happy Tragedy, Kleine Beere

/PandaBunnyLimiteds/
xfreya, [[StrawberryXGashes]], Winged Darkness, [Odango], theEmoPanda, Meigumii, fireangel773, [.P i x e l.], --Bubble--Tea--95, [ falling`star ], T s u b a s a., Meepykin`z, [ .LOST HEAVEN. ], Sailor Kasumi, NuCleii, [NAKAR!E], B u n n y ~, Bities, BellBell, lylstarryazngurl, viet_sakura, Zuka`, Nah-tah-lee, tearazel, x s a i y u k ii

/SchoolBunnyLimiteds/
Winged Darkness, Meigumii, Vilyana, Rymus, Naeyru, snow_reflection, Aureli, lilazngurl12545, [ falling`star ], [[StrawberryXGashes]], t e a b a g - m u l e, Yakobi, doris_niuniu616, Dilandra101, DNxangel

/Christmas&ChristmasArtLimiteds2007/
Hii-chan~, [[StrawberryXGashes]], michie-in-a-box, Yuji Ikaido, guessboynosya, ElizaLena, Lady Komachi, cloudi, tropicalprincess808 mule, lylstarryazngurl, cream cheese on a bagel, Winged Darkness, acrylique, l i l h y p a k a t, Korosuki, d i z k o t a z t i k, doris_niuniu616, oneofthedunedain, Reinik, x-Tsuki-x_x-Usa-chan-x, ChocoHeart7, thyne beauty of disaster, SilentRedemption, Tsu-chan, kuriositty, Naeyru, Lainuwho, Lillypuff, Hikarukina, rubyflamez, XXoFallenAngeloXX, Bluzie, MapleStoryMay, Llytix, snow_reflection

/ValentinesSet/ -> means gifted to.
Naeyru, michie-in-a-box -> sumisueme + sweetsnow, AngelBug -> Pinque Von Fluffendorken + rubyaileen + swoc + bajeca + kool ken + [ f o x ], XXoFallenAngeloXX, lilangelgirl928, .hidden melody. -> lylstarryazngurl, Kara Winters -> Elnara Aldrich + Enigmatic Phamtasm + LokisRose + Were-ah + Thabara + xxMurakaii + Sparkle Hearts + SilentRedemption + King Bitterness + Imperial Shockies + verralidainesarrasri + NightSymphony, EveeLover4 -> FuLlMeTaLxXxNiNjA, l i l h y p a k a t, cream cheese on a bagel -> la Chatte Kiwi, Fayt_of_Redemption, tropicalprincess808 -> ` Sh i z z + pink_sushi15 + [shad] + akira_hate + Princess-Fanoria-Pagan, t e a b a g - m u l e, [Carly], Reinik, [ falling`star ] -> [[StrawberryXGashes]] + SKaleido Star + suuit san + Zhiyi, xXCaRyNXx -> tiffanytanwp + Sweet Chique + llXxLaurAxXll + -[BabyVamp]- + JanJan4691, Eranas -> Feanaro + Kitsai + Raiu-Chan + o_Ch0c0Late_StArz_o + Ririka + Kitsy~fox, roar_moo, SilentRedemption -> -l Tootlez l- + xXLady of MidnightXx, breezy325, Korosuki, chocobo jockey, Yuji Ikaido, Phoebe-Sakura, Past Times, icandiiee, xDoughnutfruitx, doris_niuniu616 -> Ronoia, thyne beauty of disaster -> DarkLynx9701, Awesome21, Crystal_Nightfall, Xx-Fuzzy-Bunni-xX, guessboynosya, d i z k o t a z t i k -> clumsy NIX, x-Angelicious-x, Mystlc -> Korokoroki, Korokoroki -> Mystlc, CandiMango -> TheseLipsDontBelongToYou + Cman1195 + zetathedestroyer + Darkfirebunny + pyroknight1, Lillypuff -> Jakobo + Noraboo + totorochic + Anlina + Arretsu + Kathleen Starr + Elindranyth + Saeline + Triskdaemon + Kurd Jam + Kitsune_Rei + Futo Maki + Appeal, Inamax, Lady Stray -> Amethyst M Bell + Tandyeland + angelrah + Poetic Surreality, honey_lemon_tea -> ` c a n d y f l o s s + S1LeNcEd, Meigumii -> Sakoiyi + Without Refrain + Hikaru Usada + Yonaki + Daihouou + Tea-Dino, Moon Alice Syltheon, oneofthedunedain, CrimsonMoonshadow, MDragon1023, Coal`, Inamax, [[StrawberryXGashes]], Lyrical Slumber -> Corrodent Air + Chloroformed candy + Mothers_Love + lordovkaos + Mother of The Cruel, top_spy, snow_reflection -> Aureli + Joo Bear + Ang3lFromHell, pinkteddy, x.o.Musica, MissByrningFire, Kaiyumi -> Emmyata + Tymiko the Pirate Girl + A Spoonful of Agent + Melodymh4, anadorablegurl, Ryna27, d u s t - puddle, ElisaRemy, MentheKiss, Niongi-chan -> Starxxlight + [=Moonlight=] + Allexandra Kamiah + Sein-mit-Hasse + Devious Fairy + Moonx3, saiyuky, LovinDaByrne -> Missbyrningfire, Tellah Amna, Sailor Kasumi, Sugar Minion, frozen - stars, Zelos Darwin Ariamos, Lainuwho -> AryiaHawk, Kage Halo, secret serenityy, ForgottenLovee, [chainedfaye], Solis Luna, A FUKKEN DINOSAUR -> CQ1, ix_nami_xi, Vilyana, Necrose VI -> Rip Maen, Hii-chan~, kyugurl -> cheeka-pon
*Re-released* Wishful Bunny, penguink11 -> xxLemons Make Toast + iiDevil, hiroko lime, Maja81, Zhiyi, great_demonic_star, Rynabird -> Ryna27, i R a i n b o w n e s s, Bani Bani Bunny, Vespie_the_Wolf, purpliholic, x-Vector_Tears, Candy_Kiss_Sugar, yellow choo-choo train, Jalakins, Gallalaya, po0kii3, lylstarryazngurl, Sugar Teacup, Queen Starry -> And Be Blue + Soshii + A Mothers Love + Conversate + Mother of The Cruel + Naudy + c o t t o n b u t t s + kusakami, Lolitah Bat, jessieomer, iiDevil -> i R a i n b o w n e s s, rabitgrl, Jewelflo, iiKyu, scattered - stars -> x_macchiato, Wavering Emotions, tropicalprincess808 -> JoeJoeBob, Chrystali -> Jun D + Maxx D, luckygirl2113, jaaasmine, W!cKed AnGeL, Starrrry Niight, angelgirl2345 -> XDragon + Keliptis + Lonewolf_Eyes + Reiko Setsuna + Emalthya + Irridecent_Puddle + Miyavi Kurizawa + xX~who ever I wanna be~Xx + Lady Stray + Poetic Surreality + emothunder, angelic lil kel, Kage Halo, pachii-pah, `P i n k i s h, Choco Cheesecake Luver, Michichis

/Halloween2008Limiteds/
Miakis x33, EveeLover4, islippers, -lemon jam-, iiDevil, k o m a c h i i, Ebony the Peacian Vampire, oneofthedunedain, tropicalprincess808, angelic lil kel, ForgottenLovee, Emoir, Queen of Insomnia, Soshii, Marucia, Dezee, A Mothers Love, girl who fell to earth, xx Lemons Make Toast, honey_lemon_tea, Tellah Amna, ah-mazing-freax, Yuji Ikaido, anadorablegurl, Bities, HuzzBuzz, EvenstarUndomiel, Lolitah Bat, SilentRedemption, kuriositty, DemonicAngelSatoshi, s H 3 3 T s, milkachu, Aeruka, Naeyru, Queen Sakaki, bitterondine, oO F a n_n Y Oo, xoxBeautifulChaosxox, x-Vector_Tears, o0Dream_Dweller_lollie0o, Raiu-Chan, cream cheese on a bagel, Chrystali, Soleil -eclipse-, Bunneh-sama, Candy_Kiss_Sugar, Friday_Dora, lylstarryazngurl, frenzyotaku, tandemonium, Kurukuru Ba, Ribi Muramoto, Moonx3, Kage Halo, Meigumii, JXx--TOhru_HOnda--xXT, I-Kotori-I, Hotaru Kitsuki_Pure-Pure, [chainedfaye], Kiwi Hatake, moonmarch, Hikari Winter Breeze, SweetHugz, icyMOTHA, pachii-pah, MsDelight, Life is Like a Peanut, Sunray Tristram, Presca, jessieomer, GreyWillow, RAPsody Ltd, Sugar Teacup, Lillypuff, I Am Bad_Kitty_Kai, Michichis, xxSunlitexx, Bani Rose, i R a i n b o w n e s s, Solis Luna, Matdredalia, l i l h y p a k a t, Isao ji, purpliholic, Shaish, michie-in-a-box, Orchid Dreams, D_Negel, [ falling`star ], Reinik, Lady_Cressida, Seichuna

/Thanksgiving2008Limited/
thyne beauty of disaster, Tellah Amna, Bani Bani Bunny, xx Lemons Make Toast, SolemnityXIII, Naeyru, Bunneh-sama, Sugar Teacup, Ryna27, pachii-pah, luckygirl2113, tropicalprincess808, great_demonic_star, iiDevil, purpliholic, Queen Starry, oritae, Isao ji, Candy_Kiss_Sugar, lil_pup11, Ebony the Peacian Vampire, HuzzBuzz, EvenstarUndomiel, jessieomer, oneofthedunedain, EveeLover4, l i l h y p a k a t, pepkitty, rabitgrl, babymew383, Yuji Ikaido, x s a i y u k ii, HeartlessRagDoll, mokona418_new, Evil Ball of Fluff, angelic lil kel, Soleil -eclipse-, Kilani, Reinik, ~[P]urdy [P]ossum [P]ie~, scattered - stars, blueeyed_orchid, doris_niuniu616, Maja81, AtrosM, mastermistresscherry, Kage Halo

/Hyde's Rare Lost Heaven Bunny
Appeal, [ falling`star ], Necrose VI, Sprinkle Bear, michie-in-a-box, [Carly], Eranas, oneofthedunedain, CrimsonMoonshadow, honey_lemon_tea, - P o o k i e -, [ darkie! ], Kasumi-hime, kaleishigaki, Yuji Ikaido, iiDevil, Maja81, Naeyru, Gallalaya

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'm allowing AtrosM the exclusive right to sell my art in this shop.

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Open heart
User Image

〷 〷 〷 〷 〷 〷 〷 〷 〷 〷 〷 〷 〷

WHOO! <3

〷 〷 〷 〷 〷 〷 〷 〷 〷 〷 〷 〷 〷

Art by BubbleStrawberryTea <3

Mega Gawker

y э ι ι o w ●●●cнoo-cнoo●●● τ я a i и

User Image

FLOB BY YELLOW CHOO-CHOO TRAIN
                                                    Please don't PM me concerning art unless I tell you to.
                                                    And now that my trade is up and running again,
                                                    please donate any trash / bugs / flowers / ink you don't want~
                                                    Thanks to everyone who's trying to get me unbanned. <3

Congrats on the new LH. cool <3
                                                      I shall order now. rofl

Mega Gawker

Beanie Bunnies Order! ______

- Sets: Sky + Sweets
- Singles: x
+
Total: 1OOO + 12OO = 22OOG

cool
Beanie Bunnies Order! ______

- Sets: Sky, Sweets

Total: 25oo G

Quick Reply