1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 124 125 126 > >> >>> »|

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image

ωelcome to Jaguar Ink!
I'm selling avatar art, doodles, dragons, banners, and icons to help raise gold for my quest!
Feel free to hang around and chat, bump, and be friendly!
I was previously located here on my roleplaying account, but it was kind of a hassle to manage. If there are things on there (not related to prices) that aren't on here, then they most likely apply here too, I just forgot them XD;
For more of my art, visit me at DeviantART.
User ImageDon't forget to check the Events! 703 visitors and counting since Jan. 28th, 2008!

***** ςtatus: Closed for art; banners and icons open. Always feel free to post! *****

ℵavigation
ΘℵΣ. Intro/Navigation <- U Are Here
₮ωΘ. Rules
₮ĦℜΣΣ. Updates
ƒΘŲℜ. Samples/Pricing
ƒινΣ. Order Form
ςιχ. Slots
ςΣνΣℵ. Pick-Up
ΣιϑĦ₮. Affiliates/Banners
ℵιℵΣ. Events
₮Σℵ. Reserved

intro/navigationrulesupdatessamples/pricingorderingslotspick-upaffiliates/bannerseventsreserved

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
ℜules

ΘℵΣ. No stealing! This is all my artwork and I've worked hard on it D: (Do not claim these as your own art work!)
₮ωΘ. Do not alter these and/or resell them!
₮ĦℜΣΣ. No spamming! Random advertisements are not appreciated. If you want to become and affiliate, send me a PM, don't post it in the thread.
ƒΘŲℜ. Please save your art to your own server in case I randomly move the image.
ƒινΣ. Do not stretch the page! That means don't continuously quote everyone's posts.
ςιχ. Bumping is allowed, though conversation is encouraged.
ςΣνΣℵ. Stick around if you make an order; I might not always PM the art to you, I might just post it, maybe commenting on your profile, maybe not. This is also in case I have additional questions for you after you order.
ΣιϑĦ₮. I reserve the right to reject your request. This will likely only happen if you haven't filled something out correctly, or if your request is something I have said I will not do. I will tell you why I am rejecting your request if I do.
ℵιℵΣ Have fun!

Θrdering ℜules

ΘℵΣ. Post your order in this thread, do not pm it to me. If it's PM'd to me, I will ignore it.
₮ωΘ. Send the trade to JaguarGal as soon as you order. I've had too many people flake out on me in the past. I WILL NOT do my "offer" half until I have started on your order, and I will only accept the trade after I have sent you your art.
₮ĦℜΣΣ. Please include the page number, that your order is on, in the trade title.
ƒΘŲℜ. Please be patient! I'm in the Honors college and working for a BFA, so I tend to be busy a lot of the time.
ƒινΣ. Do not change what you asked for after I have started on your request! That makes me sad D:
ςιχ. Enjoy!

Ɠeneral ℵotes (aka, "will"s and "won't"s)
Will draw...
+ Animals, anthros + OCs + Backgrounds! (if requested) + Couples (bg/bb) + Swords, spears, n' the good ol' equipment :3
+ Lots <3

Won't draw...
- Yuri (gg) - Mecha x.x *fails at anything technic* - Guns? :/ I'm not very good at that. - Ehhh...nudity. Most of the time. Maybe sometimes...if it's tasteful. - Not a real big fan of zombies, but if you tip me off some... - EXCESSIVELY cluttered avatars o.o;;
- Something else that I can't think of now.

intro/navigationrulesupdatessamples/pricingorderingslotspick-upaffiliates/bannerseventsreserved

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Ųpdates

1/27/08 - Under Construction: No Posting Please!
1/28/08 (1:56AM) - Mostly done, Open! Some Updates will ensue.
1/28/08 (noon-ish) - Added prices! XD;
1/28/08 (5-ish) - IN THE TOP FIVE!? #4 then #3!? And #2!! Let's go for #1!
8:40 - WOOHOO! <3 Thanks guys! :'D
2/9/08 - First Request finished and posted!
3/7/08 - New banners and event posted!
3/10/08 - I will be offline for about two weeks after 10:30 this evening (Mountain Time), because I am going to SPAIN! I'm making it my goal to at least start on everyone's drawings today, so I can get feedback before leaving and *hopefully* have them finished for you when I get back! :3
4/11/08 - I'm back, officially! I've actually been back for a while, but I took some down-time for school catch-up. I'm almost ready to re-open now! : D If you have an order waiting, it's really close to being done now <3
5/11/08 - Okay, so...I'm really sorry that it took me a month to upload your art D': But I'm finally open, again!
5/22/08 - Peace Day! Everybody should wear some form of white today! It's the color of peace, and we're dedicating the day to it :3
5/24/08 - New OC Art Quest thread - See Affiliates!
6/20/08 - Today is my LAST DAY for six weeks; I'm going to Interlochen for their operetta program, and I should be back around 6-7 weeks from now (Aug. 4-6 maybe). If you see me online for some reason, it's my account keeper doing his job <3 I WILL still take orders, just don't expect them the day after you order! XD
8/19/08 - Back officially from camp! Although slightly busy @-@ Expect a little while for all orders.
10/2/08 - 235 visitors to the thread! New look coming soon?
10/14/08 - Leaving for All-State Choir tomorrow! I'll be gone until Sat/Sun (we get back at 2am on Sat). Super sorry for any delays this may cause! DX
11/29/08 - Woahs, just one slot open right now! o: Added links to sections at the bottom of each post. Go look at the events post ;3
8pm - #4 o: Thanks for all the support, guys! <3
4/22/09 - Hey guys, sorry I've been so negligent lately! I've just come back from Venice, and *was* feeling rested, but of course life has been oh-so-much more chaotic again. Hopefully after May I might be *normal* again. I have a business proposition that I only do 1 or 2 drawings every 2-week period, so 1) I don't get frustrated, and 2) (more importantly) YOU don't get frustrated waiting around, and cancel your trade when I'm inches away from finishing (after 3 months... <<; ). I'm going to toss this idea around for a couple days, and then we shall see. Thanks for the support!
5/14/09 - Massive scanning attack: all confirmed orders and prizes/gifts have been scanned and posted here. Verdict on 2 weeks: Each drawing should be allowed about 2 weeks - If you have 2 people ahead of you in the slots, don't expect your request to be done for about 6 weeks. I know that this sounds a little riddiculous, but it's really just precaution; I want to make sure you get your art on time, and this seems to be the most reasonable way to go about with it (at least for now). Please note that 2 weeks is not set in stone; a request can take me anywhere from a day to a week, depending on my workload and the avatar itself.

7/6/09 - Rated #1 in forums, again~ Thanks guys :3
7/16/09 - Leaving today on a camping trip, and won't be back until Sunday/Monday. By then, I should have all requests done, it's just a matter of scanning them. Don't get too feisty while I'm gone!
8/3/09 - I've been adding "Mass Sample" journal entries, for the convenience of investigators, and I'm almost done posting and linking them all, now. Hopefully this will also help everyone get a better idea of what (ie) "Full Body Pencil + Digital Color" actually means! Additionally, if you have a request in progress right now, and you requested color (which is basically everyone in my slots right now), please NOTE: I do not and will not have the correct scanner/computer combination for another 1 or 2 days, so your requests will be waylaid until then. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause!
8/20/09 - Check the Events section! I'm bored with my avi until I get more items! D;
12/16/11 - Closed for renovation. Banners and Icons are still open.

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
ςamples
Title links will send you to journal entries featuring all or most of the requests in that category from the past. In case you don't feel sure, or something.

Please note that icons are square, and banners are rectangular. This means, a 50x50, 100x100, 250x250, etc. request is an icon, and a 100x70, 98x300, 150x500, etc. request is a banner. Thanks!

User ImageIcons: ~15 minutes - [X][x][X][x][X][x]

Banners: ~20-45 minutes
Animated: [X][x][X][x][X][x][X] (These will take longer!)
Still: [x][X][x][X][x][X][x][X]

Dragons: (Penned or colored) ~3-6 days - [Pen][Pen+Digital][Pencil sketch]

Chibis: ~2-3 days - [Pencil][x][X][Pen][Pencil+Digital][X]

Digital: (I don't like doing these very much...) ~8 hours-3 days - [X][x]

Bust: ~20 minutes - [Pencil+shaded][x][X][Colored Pencil]

Full Body: (Penned or pencil) ~3-4 days - [Pen sketch][Pen+Shaded][Pencil][x][X]

Colored: (Pencil or digital) ADD ~1-3 days - [Pencil][x][X][Digital][X][x][X][x]

₱ricing

Icons:
Animated - (Depends on how many frames...), Still - 400
Banners:
Animated - 750, Still - 500
Dragons:
Penned - 1300, Colored - 1800
Chibis:
700-800
Digital:
2000 (I don't like these!)
Bust:
Full Body:
Penned - 1700, Pencil - 1300
Colored:
Pencil - +1000 - [X][x][X]
Shaded - +1500 - [X] - (free with Pencil orders, just specify) - [x][X]
Digital - +2300 - [X][x][X]

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Θrder ƒorms

Fill out the order form and post in this thread; send me a trade for the amount you specified. When I start on your order, I will accept the trade once; when I've finished the order, I will accept the trade the second/final time.
DO NOT. AT ALL. EVER. Ask for "your current avi", especially if you change it all the time. If you change it and still expect me to draw the new one? It won't happen, I'll draw the one you posted and I saved.

[align=center]
[b][color=#FF00FF]~Λvatar Θrder ƒorm~[/color][/b]
Username:
Image? (Do not say current avi):
Style (Chibi, Full Body, Bust):
Colored or Not?: (Please specify which type)
Tip?:
Comments (Specific pose, etc?):
Total:
[/color][/size][/align]

Dragon Order Form
[align=center]
[b][color=red]~Ðragon Θrder ƒorm~[/color][/b]
Username:
Species (Wyvern, Frost Dragon, etc.):
--& If colored, what colors?:
Tip?:
Total:
[/color][/size][/align]

Chibi Order Form
[align=center]
[b][color=#FFFF00]~₡hibi Θrder ƒorm~[/color][/b]
Username:
Image? (Do not say current avi):
Colored or not?: (Specify which type)
Tip?:
Total:
[/color][/size][/align]

Banner Order Form
[align=center]
[b][color=darkred]~ßanner Θrder ƒorm~[/color][/b]
Username:
Animated or Not?:
Color Scheme?:
Size?: (ie, 95x30)
Effects?: (ie. curve, glow, outline)
Tip?:
Other Comments (Specific font, image used, etc?):
Total:
[/color][/size][/align]

Icon Order Form
[align=center]
[b][color=darkred]~ℑcon Θrder ƒorm~[/color][/b]
Username:
Animated or Not?:
Color Scheme?:
Size?: (ie, 50x50, 100x100)
Image reference? (or general theme):
Effects?: (ie. curve, glow, outline)
Tip?:
Other Comments?:
Total:
[/color][/size][/align]

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
ςlots
I will only take four at a time, first come, first serve.

ΘℵΣ. ~[Dolphina Oceanus]~
₮ωΘ. ~[Closed]~
₮ĦℜΣΣ. ~[Closed]~
ƒΘŲℜ. ~[Closed]~

Waiting List:
**Pending List: (You're on here if you haven't completed a step in the app. process)

ßanner/ℑcon ςlots
Because I can make these relatively fast.
ΘℵΣ. ~[Open]~
₮ωΘ. ~[Open]~
₮ĦℜΣΣ. ~[Closed]~
ƒΘŲℜ. ~[Closed]~

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Λffiliates

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

(PM me to be added as an affiliate)

ßanners

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/g-r-i-r-nn-rs-ull/t.37247265/][IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/JaguarGal/Profiles/banner-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/g-r-i-r-nn-rs-ull/t.37247265/][IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/JaguarGal/Profiles/bannersmall.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/g-r-i-r-nn-rs-ull/t.37247265/][IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/JaguarGal/Gifts/JaguarGal2.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/g-r-i-r-nn-rs-pen][IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/JaguarGal/Requests/roseban1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/g-r-i-r-nn-rs-pen][IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/JaguarGal/jagink3.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/g-r-i-r-nn-rs-pen/t.37247265/][IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/JaguarGal/jagink.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Banners are always appreciated!

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Σvents

Design a Tek! - Design a TekTek+Environ avi for me, using a black+green+white, purple, red+black, or blue color scheme (or whatever you want). Color schemes are only suggestions based off of past ideas, and will not increase your chance for winning. All EIs are fully evolved, so you may search for poses if they aren't showing. You may remove the items I have set you up with, as long as you don't change the base base. You may add items to the avatar, but the cost of those items (total items added) can't be over 100k (unless you want to donate them). If the item is already on my wishlist or something I'm questing, it's okay. There is no cost limit aside from added items. Limit 2 avatars per person. Post your entry(ies) in this thread, labeling the post with "Contest" somewhere in it.
Example Entry Post
Contest Entry 1
User Image
Total Value: 424,176 Gold
After Exclusions: 114,202 Gold

Items Added:
Aquatica
Angelbow
Winner will be decided in part by poll, and part by me. Winner will receive one free request. O: Get designing!
Entries: Dame

Random Avatars - Every once in a while I see an avatar that I really like, and I save it and put it in a folder for "Rainy Days" so to speak. I've decided that I will continuously, but quite randomly, be drawing these Random Avatars and posting them in this thread. So watch out, one of them could be yours! If I draw your avatar and I do not know that it is yours, but you notice it, PM me about it and then I can write your name down with the drawing. All unclaimed drawings will likely become characters in my story <3 (Stay posted for further updates on this ongoing event)
5/41+

Post #s and Pages! - Whoever makes the 2000th post, and whoever makes the 1st post on page 500, gets a free chibi! :3
Note! This only applies if you've posted more than once 3< (*whispers* I'm trying to get more people to talk, in case you didn't catch that...)
1000 - Reika-Mitsuki

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
~Questing~

I'm currently questing for Ace of Spades, Aquatica, and Wed to Darkness! All money I get from art will go towards those goals.
User Image
User Image* (For someone)

I finally got my CoCo Kitty! Thank you to everyone, especially Skittlez_Ninja, for donating and helping me get here <3

Thank you for donating for my Fausto's Bottle!! Without joo amazing peeps, I don't know where I'd be <3

Ðonators:
User ImagePrimevol - Cat Tail, 35,000 gold, Charcoal Cat Tail heart
Rikusuke - Cat Ears and Paws! heart
Symphonious Spider - Cheshire Cat Tail! heart
Whydeevee - January 2008 Donation Letter!! heart
eternitydragonrp - 500 gold :3 heart
Reika-Mitsuki - Blue Paper Cat band and Black Eye-Stripe Tattoo! heart
Hermes the Bird - 104 gold and a Tiny Head-Tree! <3
Suuit-San - White Poinsettia Hairpiece heart
JazzMasterGanon - Red Poinsettia Hairpiece biggrin <3
Secret Santa Fairy - Black Catscratch Hat! HECK YES! X3 heart
masterblaster43 - 5000 gold heart
Super_Cy - Like...her whole inventory! o_o THANK YOU! <3
xXxTesTiCular_CondomxXx - Eye Bandage, White Fur-Trimmed Bra, Nurses Hat, White Fur-Trimmed Underwear
Atsuko-sama4eva - 7500 gold and a Burnished Black Kukui Necklace! X3
Skittlez Ninja - Elegant Pearl Strand Bracelet, White Dove Kachina Wings, Repo Lamp, AND 170k! RAWR! *hugs* heart heart
Tristies - Spirit Falcon, Rain Zebra Shirt, Black Single Loop Tied Belt, Feet of the Black Beast! ^--^ <3
Nazynri - 10,000 gold, 900 tickets AND OC Art of Runya! heart heart
xXForbidden DestinyXx - 3000 gold and OC art of ALL my major characters! heart
Mitsuki Colthearts - 10,000 gold and luff~ <3
Sullen Imps - White Tavern Wench Skirt, and OC art of Runya X3 heart
Mirisido - Spirited Gloves, and a nice tip on Avi art <3
(For the love of Piefaise) - Dreamer's Dust, Shiny Black Short Shorts, Sibyl's Incantation, Azrael's Shadowgear, Heavenly Drapes O_O; heart heart
Arashi Getsuei - 120 Tickets <3
Deshtaki - 1549 Tickets X3
tmntninjamaster - Majestic King, Kaya the Cat, Fox Ears <3<3

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
~ℜandom~

[Araj'ku] {Runya} [Tsukimon] {Handori} [Reku]
{Wynd}

∴intro/navigation∴rules∴updates∴samples/pricing∴ordering∴slots∴pick-up∴affiliates/banners∴events∴reserved

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
~ℜeserved~

∴intro/navigation∴rules∴updates∴samples/pricing∴ordering∴slots∴pick-up∴affiliates/banners∴events∴reserved

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
~ℜeserved~

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
~ℜeserved~

Fashionable Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I GOT IT ALL!
So...now it's officially official and open! :3

...minus banners and prettyness XD;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff