Welcome to Gaia! ::

It seems it was a good idea to offer premade pixels. So, what kind would you like me to offer?

Characters from manga/anime/video games 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
Food 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Animals 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Any of those mentioned before 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Other [please post your idea!] 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on January 27, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 82 83 84 > >>

Aww, thanks a lot. ^^;; Compliments are always appreciated. <3

I should have an open slot soon, I'm almost done with Hitomi's order. ^^
No problem! Compliments are given when deserved! I'll definitely be waiting for the slot to open up then. <333
Haha, I guess so. ^^; Giving compliments when it's not true is worse than not giving any. x3
True...I'd much rather be brutally honest than lie and spout platitudes.
Same, same, even if I find it hard to say true things sometimes, especially when I know it will make a person sad. ^^;;
Yeah, even though I hate making people sad, sometimes you just have to say something. Anyways, you should make some banners. If you do, I don't mind putting it in my signature. ^_- Free advertising. Lol!
Oh, it's funny that you say that, because I want talking with | Bell | about that just today, hehe. :3 I tought about making a freebie, a "gaia-exclusive" pixel doll. ^^
Really? You should!! I bet it'd be amazing!
Lol, I will do it. Like that, I can get people to advertise my shop & they can have a free pixel doll. ^^
Let me know when you do so I can advertise for you and get the doll. n_n
I think you could make the doll link back to your shop. I know Aulora does it all the time. If you need help, you could ask her, Plumens, or Pink Gumdrops. All of those people are wonderful artists. 3nodding
I think I'll be okay, but I will sure ask if I need help! I will let you know, it probably won't be soon thought as I have a lot of orders to do. xP
M'kay! Well, I'm sure you'll have lots of orders--including mine soon! <333 Anyways, I've got to go now. I'll see you later! *hugs*
Hehe, I'm glad to hear so! See you! *hugs back*
I'm done with Hitomi's doll now, so 1 bribe slot is open! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas