14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Bruguduystunstugudunstuy
iPervertedxCupcake
Avimator Assistant
iPervertedxCupcake
Can you make my avvie wink and move his pompoms up and down?
(Just a request.)
I'll send trade once you reply.
Well we usually give the options depending on the donation amount. Also a tektek is needed for animations such as these. More details would help us figure out a cost like did you want the pompoms to start out where they are on your avatar then move over your head? Then the manner of a wink is easy to fit in. Also how long or how diverse you want the animation to be would be more.

Can you do...
Left hand pom up, then right hand pom up (or right-left, doesn't matter), then both up. Make it so that it only goes pass his elbow... or half way between hand and shoulder (same thing, right?)
For the wink... my avvie has glasses on. And space it in between the pompom actions.
How much do you get in average?
pom poms doesnt go overhead?

no, i don't want it to.
unless you already made it.
what i said was just a suggestion.
i don't care as long as i get some legit animation.
the ones you make are awesome btw.

Shadowy Rogue

6,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iPervertedxCupcake
Bruguduystunstugudunstuy
iPervertedxCupcake
Avimator Assistant
iPervertedxCupcake
(Just a request.)
Well we usually give the options depending on the donation amount. Also a tektek is needed for animations such as these. More details would help us figure out a cost like did you want the pompoms to start out where they are on your avatar then move over your head? Then the manner of a wink is easy to fit in. Also how long or how diverse you want the animation to be would be more.

Can you do...
Left hand pom up, then right hand pom up (or right-left, doesn't matter), then both up. Make it so that it only goes pass his elbow... or half way between hand and shoulder (same thing, right?)
For the wink... my avvie has glasses on. And space it in between the pompom actions.

no, i don't want it to.

thnx XD well i have done it yet and i dont think i cant make you wink because of the glasses but i'll make the pom poms shake instead hows that?

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Bruguduystunstugudunstuy
iPervertedxCupcake
Bruguduystunstugudunstuy
iPervertedxCupcake
Avimator Assistant
iPervertedxCupcake
(Just a request.)

Can you do...

no, i don't want it to.

thnx XD well i have done it yet and i dont think i cant make you wink because of the glasses but i'll make the pom poms shake instead hows that?

took the glasses off.
you can't cheer well with glasses on anyway. (one can wear contacts, or follow the routine very well with blurry vision. i don't know because i'm not a cheerleader, so oh well.)

Shadowy Rogue

6,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iPervertedxCupcake
Bruguduystunstugudunstuy
iPervertedxCupcake
Bruguduystunstugudunstuy
iPervertedxCupcake

Can you do...

no, i don't want it to.

took the glasses off.
you can't cheer well with glasses on anyway. (one can wear contacts, or follow the routine very well with blurry vision. i don't know because i'm not a cheerleader, so oh well.)
alright ii'll work on it

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Bruguduystunstugudunstuy
alright ii'll work on it

Kkay, just one question, how much do you usually get paid?
iPervertedxCupcake
Bruguduystunstugudunstuy
alright ii'll work on it

Kkay, just one question, how much do you usually get paid?
Tons Lol 1mil razz just kidding min is 3000 so i guess around that much But I paid 80k about to be another 20k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff