Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

いらっしゃいませ!!!

.________________________.

Welcome to the ChocoMint Shop~
★ UPDATES / NEWS ★

May 28, 2008: ChocoMint Shop Closed. I am making new items.
October 25, 2007: ChocoMint Shop Now Open!
RULES / GUIDELINES

Follow GAIA TOS and RULES

No spamming, cursing, flaming, bashing, etc. Keep it all PG-13

NO RUDE PEOPLE HERE. BE NICE.

No STEALING. If you want some, BUY.

Follow my ordering guidelines. Failure to do so will result to your order/s being ignored.

Don't PM orders to me. Just post here.

DON'T order and then never send trade. Order up and send trade first and that's when I will look into your order.

Items bought can only be used in GAIA unless with my consent.

For link exchanges, just post here the name of your shop and the code.
★ ORDERING / TRADING ★

Ordering is quite simple. Post it here. For each kind of item, I would be posting order forms so just copy them and then paste and fill out the needed information. And then total everything.

Paying / Trading. Send in your trades to ChocoMint Aki and type in the page number of your order in the title (example "Page 2" ). Once the trade is successful, that's when I will send in your order. Don't worry, I am not a scammer. If I take long to accept your trade, that just means I am busy. You can pay using Gaia gold or Gaia tickets.
★ ABOUT ★

Who are you?
I am Aki :3 Don't worry, I don't bite, I just glomp anything cute. Haha.

Where do you make your stuff?
I use Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Adobe ImageReady CS2. I animate the stuff in the ImageReady but I usually make the base in Photoshop :3

Where do you get ideas / inspirations?
Hmmm I love anything cute and so when I see something cute, I have this tendency to be inspired. Well, anything goes actually. I get inspiration and ideas from my environment and just about anything :3

Want to know more?
Post here and ask :3
User Image

Hinabi [~xFallenAngelx~] Chels the Toaster* chococlatte

*repeat customer

User Image

Special: Draconic Oni gifted me a kappa plushie :3
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.32885943/][IMG]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb201/s-chocomint/chocomint.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For link exchanges, just post here :3 I also link shops that I like :3
User Image

ChocoMint Aki also quests for...

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I bought them. Please do not steal :3
Or else the mafia will kill you *smile and wink*

User Image