Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ima cut off yer hed.

YAy 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
NUUUU 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
wut 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
What the ********? 0.7 70.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Welcome to Chewy Hedz! I cut off your head and I eat it. So basically, I take a headshot of your avi and I put your actual avi's head in the headshot's mouth.

I do everything on MSpaint so the things I make differs in quality and price.

Rules:
1. No chtspk.
2. Follow the ToS. Nuff said.
3. If you steal from me, (which isn't really a good idea because there are way better shops to steal from) you get your head cut off and it's put in one of my avi's headshot's mouth. *chewy*
4. Follow all of the above.
5. No bashing or attacking or killing! You can attack or bash me, but I'm going to cut off your head and put it in one of my avi's headshot's mouth. *chewy* Maybe I'll just put your head in a metal barred box.

Ahem, so this is the bleh quality. It's only 100g. *bleh* Also if you let me cut out the eyes then you get a 25g discount. If you want a nose it costs 10g. If you want blood and gore added to the head and all it's free of charge. *blood is free* If you want someone else's head in your avi's headshot's mouth or your avi's head in someone else's headshot's mouth that's fine. Just tell me.
Sample:
User Image

This is the better quality. It's 200g. *blehs* The same things apply, eyes cut out: 25g discount, add a nose: +10g and the blood is still free. (oh and by the way, when I mean eyes cut out, I mean actually cut out, like with a knife) If you just want NO eyes, then I'll take off 30g.
Sample:
User Image

This is the non-fatality quality. I don't get to cut off anyone's head on this one. *bleh* Well, I can do what you want on this one. Cut out eyes, blood, nose, stabbed, someone attacking the head, etc. I'll take requests too.
Sample:
User Image

If you guys want, I can do a NORMAL avi art. Headshot, fullbody, whatever. It's 100g for the headshot and 300g for fullbody.
Other samples:

Ah yes, this is the bloody one I was talking about. It's free, so why not?
User Image

The eyes cut out. It's less work for me, and you get a discount.
User Image
And the others... you can probably guess. A nose is just a nose... if you want ears it's free.
User Image

This is what I will do to you if you buy. I'll give one to you when you buy the first time.
Ah.. I have a giant box in which I will stuff it with blacklisted people. However, I won't state such people in this thread, but I will put their head in a cage with all the other people. They can't escape!

(this isn't shop related, but, I will separate the people whom I met outside of the mini shops from the people who are being stupid in my thread, so, uh yeah)

User Image
^^^^^^^The box where I will keep your heads.

No one in there. Let's keep it that way.
reserved

fgdfhbdfgdfg
lolwut
Post people!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items