+ 1 o_O 0.59584295612009 59.6% [ 258 ]
<3 0.40415704387991 40.4% [ 175 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 102 103 104 > >> »|

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Lind nè, bà thik có thêm những hình gì nữa ? Như kiểu kem ( que, ly, hộp ) rùi loại kem ( sữa, cốm, khoai môn, đậu đỏ, xoài ) rùi cảm xúc ( yêu, ghét ) hay trang trí ( cherri, leaf, 1 câu nào đó như i love you ) trên kem.
bump for yoou! heart

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Thế nào cũng được

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Frank is wandering around ...

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
In free time, Frank try to make some icecreams. Before that day, icecream is just another sweet thing he like. Now, icecream is his favorite sweet thing ! heart If you ask him to get some icecream, he will nod for sure. Because ... mention about icecream, it make him remember ... the first date with Raine. He and Raine went out for some icecreams ... to him, everything will be special if he do it with special one.
A think come by his mind, he got a special memory with someone. It was a night like this, in school library, he was enjoying watching a girl reading books ... oh nevermind. He take off the apron and clean up the messy he made.
Gosh, you guys are here to bump for me ! thnks you guys i love u guys very very very much heart heart heart

Ma` la`m sao bo link vao siggy duoc vay ? Tui hem bik' ?

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Đơn giản lắm. Đầu tiên bà chèn ảnh vào. Sau đó chèn link cho cái ảnh đó.

[ url = http://bat-cu-link-gi.com ] [ img ] link-cua-image-ne` [ /img ] [ /url ]
aww it's so cute
i might order when i log on agian

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Frank open the door and welcome the first guest.
After a few minutes look around, she says " Aww ... it's so cute. I might order when i log on again! ".
Frank thanks her and give her a gift. " It's my honor to serve you, lady! Please come back again anytime!", he say as her leave.
User Image
User name:Nina Sakura221
Pudding :Coffee Flan (150g)
Snow ice cream:
Special:
Icee:Cherry (250g)
Gift card: To : Hikaru1120
Gold :400g
Total:400g
Tips :100g
Questions/Opinion : hmm...i luv how the icecreams have faces its cute+maybe u could make snow cones ^^
Send a trade to puppiesgirl.

I hope I did this right sweatdrop

iBeMaki's Prince

i love it biggrin but there too expensive

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Frank smile at miss Nina, " Oh, you dont have to list all things. Just Pudding, Icee and Gift Card are fine. And " send a trade to puppiesgirl " is her note. heheh ... Please wait. I take your order."

Then he turn to miss Bluestar, whisper " hehe ... but it's worth-buying. We got discount up to 20% and additional gift. I'd like to take your order. "

Frank's taking miss Nina's order.

Lacus-sama's Waifu

Bashful Witch

16,540 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
Your shop is insanely cute. xD
I'm trying to resist the urge to buy everything, lmao. But I was wondering, would you like to trade links with me? ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff