Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Sorry guys, I've decided to leave gaia. I've had enough of it really. I'll send out all remaining orders, but I'm also very busy, and this comes last in my things to do. So if you continue to want your order and are willing to wait then you'll get it, for those who can't wait you're welcome to cancel the trade.

Blobbits, for all things squishy. This is something I thought sounded neat for the store. Anyway welcome. Wow, its been awhile since I last opened up a shop, but I couldn't resist when I had finished these little guys off, anyway heres what I've been up to. These are remakes of my old blobs which I used to sell, they are better in terms of shading and I've made a heap more than what I used to have as well. If you guys have suggestions then just let me know alright. If people give me ideas I really like then they'll be made into blobs ^^.

User Image

Just a few bits and pieces, anyway I'll add to this thread when I can. All blobs and things made in this thread are made by MYSELF and if stolen you will be hunted down, I cannot stress that enough since I've had it happen many times.

Event Suggestions
I'm pondering on making an event, but I'm lost on ideas. So I figured other people could post their ideas and the one I like most is the one I'll make. There will be blobs made to fit the event as prizes, along with a gold prize of 50k for the person who comes up with the idea.

You ideas must include the following information:
Theme- What your event is based on, such as the sky, earth, even a sakura festival. [include a name we can give the event.]
Games- every event has games, you'll need to think up some appropriate games for people to participate in.
Prizes- Be reasonable, I'm not a miracle worker and only have so much gold so come up with decent prizes that aren't expensive. [blobs recommended]
Special blobs- These blobs will only appear during this event, once the event ends then the blobs will vanish until the next year.

User Image

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rules- Obey them.

My rules are absolute in this store, if you do not obey them you do not get service ^^. End of story, so make sure you read through the front of this store well.

User Image

User Image1. Obey Gaia's TOS, thats just common sense if you can't do that you shouldn't be on this site.
User Image2. Do not direct link, save all images you purchase to your OWN computer, anyone caught direct linking will be reported.
User Image3. No swearing, flaming, or trolling. Again just common sense, no one likes to hear you whine about nothing either, this is meant to be a happy place. Keep it that way.
User Image4. No stealing my images, they were created by me, and I put alot of effort into all of them. Before you steal an image, try creating your own, and realise how hard it is to put so much effort in it, and then have someone take it from you because they're being an idiot.
User Image5. Pmig me orders, if you do so I will ignore it completely, and you will not get what you've asked for, even if the trade has been sent.
User Image6. If you have incorrectly filled out the order form and I am unable to read it, you also will not recieve your order until you've fixed it up, I am not here to fix up your mistakes, I'm merely selling you the goods.
User Image7. I work at my own pace. For goodness sake, I hated it most when people complained they haven't gotten their order, I have a life, and quite often it'll pull me away from my computer. Its my choice to open the shop, therefore it should also be my choice for WHEN I deliver orders.
User Image8. CaN I haZ 1 4 FrEe? No. End of story NO. I don't give out stuff for free unless I want to, and I'm not giving you anything if you ask like that, or even if you ask at all >>.
User Image9. Speak properly. I can't read text when people spell them out like they would on a cellphone, I theres no limit to how much you can post on gaia so make use of it and make full sentences please when you speak.
User Image10.SEND THE TRADE AFTER ORDERING. Seriously this is only premades so I don't need to confirm if you can buy it or not, and if you can't worst case is I'll let you know via pm and cancel the trade. However I cannot send out any orders UNTIL the trade has been sent. If you don't send it, then no order.

User Image

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Merchandise- Many squishy objects.

Finally down to what I'm selling, again as I referred to on the front page, I used to own a shop known as pixel secrets. People knew me from my jars and dolls, but the blobs I had made weren't that fantastic in my view, so I decided to redraw them. When I did I created a heap of new ones just to see what else I could come up with. So this is what you'll be purchasing from this store, they make great pets [will be discussed later] and gifts for others. So here is what we've got in stock currently-

User Image

All blobs on this page are 400gold each

User ImageRoyalty blobs-
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
1. Queen Blob, 2. DarkQueen Blob, 3. King Blob, 4. Darkking Blob, 5. Noble Blob, 6. Peasant Blob, 7. Duke Blob

User ImageAnimal blobs-
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
1. Panda Blob, 2.Cat Blob, 3. Fishy Blob, 4. TinyFish Blob, 5. Slime Blob [copyright maplestory], 7. Bunny Blob, 8. Leaf Bunny Blob, 9. Dragon Blob, 10. PolarBear Blob, 11. Tiger Blob, 12. Moogle Blob [final fantasy]

User ImageFood blobs-
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
1. Apple Blob, 2. Strawberry Blob, 3. Orange Blob, 4. Pear Blob, 5. Watermelon Blob 6. Onigiri Blob, 7. IceCream blob, 8. Pineapple Blob.

User ImageDrink blobs-
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
1. Drink Blob, 2.Drink Coke Blob, 3.Drink Raspberry Blob.

User ImageMisc blobs-
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
1. Crystal Blob, 2. Snow Blob, 3. Cube Blob, 4. Icecube Blob, 5. Dewdrop Blob, 6. Angelic Blob

User ImageElemental Blobs-
User Image
1. Fire Blob

User Image

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Special Blobs- so very special.

Special blobs, these are normally ones that have been made to fit something specific, or to celebrate a certain day of the year. Such as christmas, a birthday, halloween. So make sure you have a close look at these and choose wisely. Each special Blob is 600g unless it is limited to that day, then it's 1k if it is not the celebrated day.
User Image

Oc Special Blobs- [these are my ocs, well blob versions of their more important traits so they're a character all of their own. These are 600g]
User ImageUser Image
1.Kimiko Blob, 2.Ethan Blob

Current Event Blobs- [these are 600g and based off events happening now.]
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
1.Birthday Blob, 2.Truffle [valentines],3.Flower [valentines]

Previous Event Blobs- [these are 1000g and based off events that have happened.]
User Image
1.Present Blob

User Image

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Pet Blobs- your little friends for life.

Pet blobs, this will be filled out later once I've had the time to put some up ^^.

User Image

[This will have information for blobs becoming your pet, they will be able to have backgrounds, and they'll have expressions that are different to the ones sold depending on how they're looked after by their owner. But you'll understand when this is all filled in.

User Image

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Order form- You can't order without it.

The Order Form., this part is important since without it you can't exactly make an order. Now all orders will be POSTED in this thread using the order form below. If it is not filled out correctly then I will ignore it. If its PMed then it will also be ignored.

User Image

Order form for basic blobs-
[color=#76a8d1][size=11][b]I want me some squishy blobs.[/b]

[img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm92/amybinoftrash/miniblob.gif[/img][b]Username[/b]- [person ordering]
[img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm92/amybinoftrash/miniblob.gif[/img][b]Delivered to-[/b] [person in which I'm to send it to]
[b]Message-[/b][Only fill this out if you are delivering it to another person]
[img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm92/amybinoftrash/miniblob.gif[/img][b]Blobs wanted[/b]-[the blobs you'd like to order]
[img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm92/amybinoftrash/miniblob.gif[/img][b]Total-[/b] [the total cost of all the blobs you want. And a tip if you'd like.][/size][/color]

Order form for Special blobs-
[color=#76a8d1][size=11][b]I want me some special squishy blobs.[/b]

[img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm92/amybinoftrash/miniblob.gif[/img][b]Username[/b]- [person ordering]
[img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm92/amybinoftrash/miniblob.gif[/img][b]Delivered to-[/b] [person in which I'm to send it to]
[b]Message-[/b][Only fill this out if you are delivering it to another person]
[img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm92/amybinoftrash/miniblob.gif[/img][b]Special Blobs wanted[/b]-[the blobs you'd like to order]
[img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm92/amybinoftrash/miniblob.gif[/img][b]Total-[/b] [the total cost of all the blobs you want. And a tip if you'd like.][/size][/color]

User Image

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Quest- what I'm aiming for.

My quest, my quest isn't for items at the moment..well it is and it isn't. You see for awhile now I've been wanting to make my own art contest so I can get a good amount of art of all my original characters. The best way to do that is to go through an art contest with some decent prizes. I already have a few pieces I can use as main prizes but I'd like to get a good sum of gold so I can get more bits and pieces. So anyone who can help me out with minor prizes or even tips of gold I'd appreciate it.

User Image

Donators-

All donators will recieve this.
User Image
User ImageKumikuru- 1,3000gold <3
User ImageMaxx D- 1,800gold
User Imageritsuka552- 2,000gold
User ImageCavias- 1,200gold
User ImageI Stone Cold I- 1,000gold
User ImageNaeyru - 1,400gold
User ImageLily_Spiral- 4,000gold
User ImageDoctorBonesHolmes- 500,000gold O_O HOLY COW
User ImageXia Asuka- 2,000gold
User ImageVelvetTheCake- 1,000gold
User ImageVlixx- 10,000gold
User ImagexoAnatometal- 62,000gold <3333333
User ImageiiJellox3- 2,000gold
User Imagethis is delicious- 1,200gold
User ImageXaideus- 30,000gold <333
User ImageDivorux- 15,800gold <333
User Imagemink tea- 2,000gold
User ImageChris Attakk. 10,000gold <333

User Image

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Links- linking in and out..

Linking in, this is handy for both parties. However currently I do not have a button of my own so I'll be waiting a little while before handing it out. If you want to become affiliates, you can post your link in my thread with Link trade above it. Don't expect it to be put up instantly cause I have things to do.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/blobbits-for-all-pixel-things-squishy-more-blobs-added/t.66883819_1/][img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm92/amybinoftrash/blobbitsbanner.gif[/img][/url]

[this link is just until I can create something smaller.

User Image

Outside links will go here, please visit them ^^ please take note, if any link is not working or the image isn't showing I'll take it down.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Suggestions- ideas from both me and you.

Suggestions are handy for me. Since I can't think of everything by myself, so if you have an idea that you think would be a neat blob then let me know ^^ if I decide I like the idea, I'll put it up here and when I get the time I'll make it. Whomever has suggested it will get it for free upon it's release.

User Image

Current Suggestions
User ImageOc Blobs [designed with my character's significant items.]
User ImageBoiling Drink Blob
User ImageDog, Wolf, Pig, Tiger Blobs.
User ImagePlanet Blobs [Suggested by - ritsuka552 ]
User ImageCherry Blob,Kiwi Blob ,Candy Blobs? (Peppermint, ect..) [Suggested by - User444555 ]
User ImageFlan Blob [Suggested by - iPandaPirate ]
User ImageTeapot Blob [Suggested by - Unknown Trinity ]
User ImageCloud Blob, Rainbow Blob. [Suggested by - Mewliz ]
User ImageLink [Zelda], Birds, Octopus Blobs. [Suggested by - 8kittenwhip4]
User ImageYin-yang, wtf hat blob. [Suggested by - stikperson]
User ImageMoogle blob [Suggested by - dark_starlover3]

User Image

Hilarious Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200