Welcome to Gaia! ::

Note:

I and a few fiends will be starting an art shop together, so here we go.

I am a busy artist, I have been doing art for many years, and I can be found on DeviantArt at SirCrocodile's page

While I am a big fan of anime/art, I can only hint at famous created characters, as my friend did in my avatar art. Any famous character should be changed, and original characters and your own avatars and ideas will be better.

What art I would like to do:
Dark art -I have a dark edge to most of my creations, so skulls, death and whatnot is good stuff.
Avatar art -my art is not cute. I do not do chibi art well or "cute" creations.
Backgrounds -I love creating backgrounds such as the ones I did for my 3 main Gaia accounts.
SirCrocodile page at GaiaMrZero page at GaiaSledge page at Gaia

I also do banners, humor, and other inspired kinds of art.

More information will be added as I get it organized here on the page.
Depending on how much work is desired, the prices will range from 100,000 - 300,00 for pieces similar to the first sample. It is a use of Traditional technique and Photoshop.

If small avi signature pieces are wanted, the price will range from around 50,000 to 100,000 depending on what all is wanted.
I will do a more freestyle sketch/drawing for around 20,000 to 30,00 depending on size and medium.
Monochrome images (example black and white) will depend solely upon size, technique and what is required. It may run all the way to 300,000 or more if the design calls for it.

Feel free to ask any questions on art. I will work out special requests and other pieces, by medium, detail, time, etc.

Sample #1 done for Rosebleed Actual size is 1100 x 821

User Image

Sample #2 done for Innocentblackshadow Actual size is 670 x 900

User Image
Banners done for myself and for others. Examples shown:

User Image

User Image

User Image

I can do simple banners, more complex layers, more detail, and simple animation at times, it really depends on the style and such. These were at no charge, so depending on detail and need, the cost will be 500 gold and up.
Reserved Post
Reserved Post
Reserved Post
Reserved Post
Reserved Post
Reserved Post
Reserved Post
Reserved Post
Reserved Post
Reserved Post
Reserved Post
Reserved Post