Technology 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Cultural 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Special Edition 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
I'll comment with my idea! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 > >>

SophiBarks's Wife

Risky Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello and welcome to Bangin' Binary Adopts!

Each Adoptable I offer comes on a base I have made. Each round will have 3 common Faunlin's for adopt and 1 rare.
Faunlin's are a closed species belonging to myself and Nolan Parks. You may not make your own, please see the following posts if you'd like to know how to get your own customized Faunlin!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Every Faunlin up for adopt was either designed by me or Nolan Parks.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Every Faunlin adoptable round will run for exactly 6 days.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Every Faunlin comes with a custom palette name. However feel free to give your purchased adopt it's own name, personality and history~!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tier rewards are available for every Faunlin. Tier rewards allow you to get extra art for your new Faunlin and a chance to design your own clothing for them.

Round 2 ends 2/28

UPDATE: 2/22 : CLOSED. FAUNLIN ADOPTS ARE CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING BUT MAY REOPEN IN THE FUTURE.

Welcome User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rules User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. For Bid User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Custom User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quote List User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Past Auctions

SophiBarks's Wife

Risky Lunatic

FAUNLINS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Faunlins are a CLOSED species belonging to Messen Parks and Nolan Parks. You may not make your own. Occasionally I will open a custom slot where you and I can create a custom adopt together. However you may not choose more than 2 rarity's for your customizable slot.
Read a little about them here.
Most Faunlins have oddly colored skin and fur. They're a very calm, quiet species unless you get those few rarities that are off the wall crazy. Despite their unicorn-like look most of them actually live in very high-tech cities or amongst many other races. They are not typically shy and are integrated with other races fairy often. No Faunlin is ever born without hooves. They may have a more canine, feline, etc. etc. appearance (very rare) but they will always have hooves. Most Faunlin's either have patterned or gradient fur colors on their legs and ears.

Out of our three 'groupings' (Fey Folk, Undead and Demon), Faunlin's fit into the Fey Folk Category. Male Faunlin's with long horns, Female Faunlins with no horns or very short horns don't really fit into any distinct 'gender' category and may have traits of the other gender.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Upon purchasing a Faunlin you may change a few things about your adopt. But you must get these changes approved by either Messen Parks or Nolan Parks-

Things I will approve edit wise to your Faunlin adopt:
Minor color changes.
Hair style changes.
Body patterns both color / type.
(At this time you cannot genderswap any of these designs.

Here are a few rare things that I will never approve as an edit for a Regular Faunlin Adopt unless offered as a special 'rare' adopt or used in the Customizable Adopt Slot:

Longer / Shorter than average Tails
User Image Multiple horns or no horns. (Long horns on males is RARE. Short horns on females is RARE)
Thicker / longer fur on legs.
Thicker / longer fur on tails.
Differently styled tail fluffs varying from the normal poof.
More than one set of ears.
Differently shaped or styled horns.

:Some incredibly rare things that will only be offered as Special Edition Faunlins:
Wings of any size for either gender.
Faceless Fauns
Mixed Race ; Canines, Felines etc. etc.

RULES:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Upon winning the bid you will receive the full, unwatermarked image as a transparent PNG file. You will have no less than one week to save and upload the image to your own file hosting to help save space for my own.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If you have a Toyhou.se account I will transfer Ownership of the character to you.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tier rewards will take longer to complete. The trade between us will pend until I have all tier rewards completed. Once I have finished your rewards, I will send you all three images, watermarked. Once trade is completed you will receive all images un-watermarked.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You may not re-sell these adopts.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You may trade these adopts for other adopts, but please alert me of every trade so I can keep track of owners.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You may gift an adopt you purchased but you must alert me to the new owner.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You must give me credit for the adoptable you've purchased from me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I will not make any color changes on the original Faunlin adopt (or for the first tier rewards) Color changes will apply only to 2nd and 3rd tier rewards.

BID RULES:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do not make a bid if you do not have the funds.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You may not retract a bid.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Send me a trade as soon as you get an alert that you have won a Faunlin auction.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I will wait only two days for you to send a trade if you have won a Faunlin auction. If you fail to do so, I will either pull the adopt for this round or offer it to the previous bidder.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There will be a 1 hour snipe guard.

Welcome User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rules User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. For Bid User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Custom User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quote List User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Past Auctions

SophiBarks's Wife

Risky Lunatic

UP FOR BID:

Mad Mandarin

Bid Increase: 2 billion
SB: 10 billion
HB:
Tier 1 Reward Goal: 20 billion
Tier 2 Reward Goal: 40 billion
[[AB]] Tier 3 Reward Goal:80 billion

Slamming Clam

Bid Increase: 2 billion
HB:
[[AB]] Tier 3 Reward Goal: 80 billion

Arrogant Anemone
HB:
[[AB]] Tier 3 Reward Goal: 80 billion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Each Adopt will come with a 3 tier reward system.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.For each tier you reach, you will receive the following tier. The last tier will always be an auto-buy.

Tier rewards are as follow for every Faunlin.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1st Tier: A custom outfit for your Faunlin Adopt. You and I will discuss what kind of clothing you would like and I will edit your Faunlin base for you. You will receive a copy of both your original Faunlin adopt and the outfit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2nd Tier: As well as receiving the 1st tier rewards, you will also get a colored head shot drawn by me. [Example]. ((Please alert me if you would like any minor changes to your Faunlin.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3rd Tier: Autobuy Tier. You will receive the previous two tiers as well as a colored waist drawn by me. [Example] ((Please alert me if you would like any minor changes to your Faunlin))

SophiBarks's Wife

Risky Lunatic

Occasionally I will open a rare customizable adopt slot. I will do this at my leisure and it will be bid based as well.
Tier system will apply, I will choose the tier amounts and rewards when the slot is open.

Upon winning the customizable slot, please fill out and PM me the following for for approval.
You may only choose 2 rare traits for your adopt.

You will receive 2 edit 'sessions' for your customized adopt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1 for Lineart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1 for Color

:Customizable Adopt Form:

Color Pallet:
Hair Color:
Skin Color:
Hair Styling and Length:
Eye Color:
Tail Style:
Tail Tip Style and Color:
Horn Style and Color:
Ear Style:
Ear Color:
Hoof Color:

Past bases can be viewed in the 'Past Auctions' section.

SophiBarks's Wife

Risky Lunatic

ROUND 2:
Sea Creatures

User Submitted Theme Ideas:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astronomy, Technology by Lunaric Sun
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mythical Creatures, Planets, Video Game Genres, Music Types by Acidic Ashes

Divine Hellhound

Wanna know when new Adopts come up for sale or we open our super rare Customizable Faunlin slot? Just quote me in the thread to let me know you'd like to be on the list!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Quote ListUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lunaric Sun

Imaginary Rabbit

Help us keep these going strong by advertising with us~! Feel free to put this banner in your signature (warning: any other images along with the banner will put you over the byte limit), in your shop, on your profile or anywhere you like~!
We'll update the banner every round so feel free to pick your favorite or keep updated with us!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/bangin-binary-adopts-tier-rewards-round-1-hq/t.95577385/][img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/2qn8e1v.jpg[/img]

Divine Hellhound

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Past AuctionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Round 1:

Rarity Watermelon Wishes

User Image

Owner: Imaginary Rabbit @ 45 Billion
Tier Rewards: Outfit

Chom Chom Chewie

User Image

Owner: weird-rare @ 17 Billion
Tier Rewards: None

Bombing Berry

User Image

Owner: Lunaric Sun @ 20 Billion

Banging Blood Orange

Owner: Lunaric Sun @ 30 Billion

Welcome User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rules User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. For Bid User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Custom User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quote List User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Past Auctions

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff