Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Consumer

Congratulations to Kiwi Hatake! =D
User Image
Welcome to the auction
Please read all the posts ^_^

What's going on?!
I don't know if you who are reading this have heard of Beli Cafe, but here we are again! The original shop is here, that was before i opened my charity and didn't have any more time to run it. I have originally given it to a friend, which was set up here~

Unforunately, Remi has had her own reasons for not being able to run the shop as well, and we're sorry to see it "die" a second time. I would hate to see the shop extinct forever, as it seems that it doesn't do too poorly. Thus, this time i am auctioning off the shop to the highest bidder. Please read the next posts for important details~

User Image

Ruthless Consumer

SPECIFICS
Please read these, or you might be getting something you do not want!
User Image
What you are getting:
» Official owner status of the shop
» All the .PSD/image files for the shop and pixel items will be sent to you
» Ability to change prices
» Ability to commission me (RL or Gaia) for new items or limiteds
» All profits made from selling pixels are 100% yours

User Image

What you are NOT getting:
» Ownership of the pictures, you MAY NOT edit them without my permission (other than to arrange them for meal sets), NOR may you sell ANY of them for real cash. Ever.
» No refund if you find out you cannot take care of the shop. If you cannot take care of the shop any longer, you forfeit ownership of the shop, you CANNOT re-auction the shop (this is for me and me alone), but you CAN keep all profits you made with the shop.
» You cannot add pixel items to the shop that you or anyone else made without my permission (You can only add pixels similar in style and quality, so don't ask to just tack yours on if you know you cant pixel x_x)
» You cannot claim credit for the images, DUR DUR DUR, i will ******** **** you. (Also means you must credit me visibly)

User Image

What you MUST BE:
» Dedicated, and you must have time. I don't want you to abandon the shop when school starts or a job starts, please think about the future when the thread starts. Please remember you can not re-auction this shop and you cannot get a refund for your bid.
» Ready to communicate with me, i prefer AIM or MSN, but PM is ok, but you cannot ignore me, we should be able to communicate some how, for thread set up, ideas, etc. etc. You know?
» You're going to need Photoshop or a similar program that can open PSDs and use layers ^_^. (You can download the free program called GIMP too)
» Must be able to continue doing mealsets.

[More specifics can be added at any time, if there are questions about them or other issues, please post! =D]

User Image

Ruthless Consumer

BIDDING
Do you really want it? =O
User Image
Bidding Rules (My god there are a lot of rules!)
» No retractions, you must pay if you bid or you will be reported =3
» Gold always accepted, items taken a the lower of the two ABP/LMP on tektek, 2004 MCs and before must be priced by me though.
» 30 minute anti-snipe

User Image

Stats!
[Just post to bid]
SB: 1g
MI: Be Reasonable.
HB: 330K - Kiwi Hatake
End Date: July 14th (midnight PST)

User Image

Ruthless Consumer

Fin
Uhhh... the end? =D
User Image

Ruthless Consumer

Bid History
I lied!
User Image

Kiwi Hatake
My chosen torture makes me stronger
In a life that craves the hunger

*sigh*

I bid 330K

*kisses katana* ;_; I'll miss j00

A Freedom and a quest for life
Until the end the judgment night

Friday_Dora
I would like to bid...

User Image

iPatricia
I bid 120k.

domokun

Kuraara
User Image

Wow. 100k.
I'll bid 115,000 then.

User Image

pnq
    100k <3

Kuraara
User Image

65k.

User Image

Friday_Dora
BID BID BID~

User Image

Kuraara
35k?

_Shouko_

Kuraara

_Shouko_

Cocainebow
User Image

»»{{xD Meenie, illegal inflation! O:

Edit: Hey is the owner allowed to use the graphics themselves? >w<

15k xD
}}««

Queen Remikan
I BID 10K. cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine

(You saw that coming)
h

Ruthless Consumer

It's for the best.

XDDDDD
I lose. x]

Tipsy Faun

User Image

»»{{Aw damn I always wished I could run a shop like that. I remember the shop when it first started! xD I lurked it now and then.

=P The bids for this are going to end up going way over my bids. xD I only have 33k

You guys gonna have an AB?
}}««
I missed so many things : D

Tipsy Faun

User Image

»»{{:/ -bump- ?}}««

Ruthless Consumer

I don't think there will be an AB lest i be tempted to put a high one x_x. It's not so much about me making a profit, but who is the most dedicated =(
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cool idea!

I'd bid if I didn't have my own store. I hope someone dedicated takes over 3nodding

Tipsy Faun

User Image

»»{{>w< Well as nobody else seems to be posting, or perhaps there just lurking, I'd say I'm the most dedicated so far. :] I love shops, and it's hard to make a successful one when you can't pixel, and only animate. It gets boring having to take jobs in others shops. ; ___ ;

xD I shall do my best to win this auction, and not nakkify my avi in the process. X]
}}««

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces