Jello! 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Pudding! 0.75 75.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 >

User Image

heart heart heart
heart heart heart Grand Opening heart heart heart
heart heart heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Welcome to my art shop! The rules are pretty simple, don't be rude, don't curse, dont' be afraid to ask me questions if you have any, and be patient! I do have a real life, so please be patient while I work on your order. It may take a few days.

When ordering, start a trade, and PM me with your order description!
I'm not going to start working on it, until I see a trade. 3nodding

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Here are a few samples of my art, so you know what you'll be getting. Check out my DeviantART page if you want to see more.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

exclaim Colored portrait is 2,000g exclaim
exclaim Colored full body is 8,000g exclaim
exclaim Lineart portrait is 1,000g exclaim
exclaim Lineart full body is 4,000g exclaim
exclaim Colored backgrounds are 3,000g exclaim
exclaim Lineart backgrounds are 1,500g exclaim

When you decide what you want, start a trade with me for the total amount you're paying, and PM me with your order. Be specific about what you want! Make sure you tell me what you're ordering, if you want it colored, what kind of background (if any), and tell me the total amount you're paying!
Once I'm done, I'll PM you a link to your picture and accept the trade. If you want your picture small enough to fit into your signiature, let me know, and I'll resize it to fit and send you a link to that along with the original image.

If you want to tip me, I'll love you forever! heart

User Image

domokun = in progress, ninja = waiting

kitten240 domokun
Himawari Shinigami ninja

User Image

None yet!

User Image

If you want to link to me, use the code below. If you want to exchange links, send me a PM and I'll link to your thread in this section!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/atomic-dream-art-by-abacus/t.35315611/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v138/deadjane/gaia - atomic dream/ad_link.gif[/IMG][/url]

bump! whee

Hygienic Lover

1 colored portrait please^^
How much would you charge to Do two full body avies together?
1 colored portriat for me too plz
SardakknorTempest
How much would you charge to Do two full body avies together?

It would be double the price, minus the background. So for 2 colored full body avies, it would be 16,000 on a white background.
Hmmm... again slightly exorbitant.....we shall see.....
darkpanda13
1 colored portriat for me too plz

Please open up a trade with me, and I'll start working on it as soon as I'm donw with kitten's order. smile
wink Sent the trade.
Himawari Shinigami
wink Sent the trade.

I'll start working on it as soon as I finish my current order. biggrin
_ummm
how about for just a bust?

colored or BW?

dunno.
i'd like some art.
:]
<<

x>>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. FER SURE MAYBEE FER SURE NOT User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._
ima start a trade soon..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces