Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Visitors*

+♥ 1 100.0% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

You know, Tokyo is a dangerous place... So be careful!
And them people have a short temper.

Go to Osaka. A lot better.

Hontoni. Sundetakara, shitteruno.
@Mizzy
Yes, I know. xD
A lot of my friends have been to Japan. And I study constantly.
Also watching Japanese news sometimes.
The main reason why I want to go to Tokyo is Angelic Pretty's main shop is there.
I plan on moving to a less crowded part of Japan when I grow older.
xD
Thanks for the advice though.
C:
Yerr welcome...
Angelic Princess?? Oh...
But if you do happen to go to Osaka, they have the best takoyaki. People think its gross because it has octopus in it, but its delicious.
Tokyo has the best udon-noodles.
Actually it's called Angelic Pretty. It's a very popular lolita brand. xD
And yes! I have heard that Osaka is very famous for their takoyaki dish. Except I don't think I would be able to eat it because of the octopus... I am strictly against eating seafood. xD I don't know why but, I can eat a cow or chicken but when it comes to eating sea critters I just can't do it. Seeing dead sea creatures makes me sad. :c
Honey, I totally understand.
I used to hate eating fish before, because it was from the sea and I was afraid of water...But...Yeah...Forget it. LOL. I was... We all have fears.

Its sad, I know...Its crazy, people are so ferocious but we gotta do what we gotta do and that is to eat. And other things......
XD
Well, I'm not scared because it came from the sea. I just am so attached to the water and the creatures living in it. It would feel like I was eating one of my family members if I decided to eat a sea critter. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff