Total Votes:[ 219 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2445 2446 2447 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

UPDATE : 4 - 21 - 22 - Hello Gaia !! It's been a longgg timeee!! Believe it or not, I am considering re-opening as I miss working on these silly things. My emotes were never super fancy but they made folks smile. ^^ But first need to get everything updated and caught up to speed! Put all the samples up again to see, update prices and see about making some new ones too.

Hi there! Welcome to my shop. I wonder, do you have ANY idea of what you are looking for? Let me guess, no right? Heh, well I will enlighten you with the fact that what I sell here brings more purpose to your avatar by adding animation or doing some edits. I claim credit for my ideas/works for all that you see except the things listed in the credit post itself, such as the brushes, dingbat fonts, etc.

Just take a lookie down the page and you can see for yourself. Perhaps you'd enjoy one of my emotes or a cute pet bump? My rates are always cheap and this place is always growing so if you do not see anything you like now, who knows, maybe a few weeks or months from now you will. Thanks for visiting rather you order or not, but still a post is always welcome as I do enjoy saying hi to those who stumbled upon here. :'3

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You are Here » Intro || Contents || News
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rules
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. How to Order
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Other Info » Waiting List & Pick-Up Details
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Goods & Details » Bumps || Emotes || Full Body
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Goods & Details » Signs || Wishlists
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Goods & Details » Gaia IDs
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Miscellaneous » FAQS || Credits
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fun Stuff » Coupon & Discount FAQS || Contest & Games {Quick Jump}
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Links Out
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Saved

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { 4 - 21 - 22 } » Considering giving this place a shot again to open back up. First I need to update all the posts to get all the samples up and running again as well as an update on the prices since using plat now. At least this is the goal, it would be nice to work on these again once in awhile. ^^ Cleaned up the affiliates too, removing those which images no longer worked. sweatdrop
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { 11.4.11 } » Closed all shops since I took a long hiatus from Gaia. Life took me in other directions leaving me no time to be here.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { 3.1.11 } » New poll. Games are active for those who would like to win some prizes! Working on getting some new emotes added too, just keep an eye out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- Visitors Since 6.15.05 -

Looks like the counter site image isn't working anymore!

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

I would greatly appreciate it if everyone would respect and follow my simple rules. DL loves customers that respect her as well as her shop and thus works better for them.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... take my style or ideas!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... steal anything from here, my freewebs website or from others!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... copy, edit or alter any of my work!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... flame or be rude to my friends or myself!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... advertise, stretch the page or have long quote convos!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... rush me or complain!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... spam, post the friend or item boxes the new post system allows!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... alter or remove parts of the order forms!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... follow the Ordering Process to the fullest if you intend to order!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... share your ideas or requests that ya may have!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... read the explanation in the affiliate post if you'd like to exchange links with me!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... put all of your order forms in ONE post!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... read the FAQS post before you ask a question because it might already be answered there!

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

This is as simple as you allow. If you like something enough to order then please follow the process and I'll then add you to the waitin' list and get to it when I can. If I don't accept I'll most likely say why so that you can correct.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Copy-Paste the right form(s) for what you want to order!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Next, correctly fill out your order form(s) without changing the format then post in this thread, keeping to 1 post or send to me via PM! I prefer posting here but I understand if you want to get as a surprise gift then PM is easier.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lastly, start the trade with correct amount to cover your order!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If you've done all that, you order will be accepted and added onto the list. If not, then your order goes unaccepted!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I will accept the trade on my end once (you'll see the question mark bubble by my ava), once you see that go ahead and accept on your end fully. (so that you have the green OK) It will stay this way until I am done.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Once I am fully done, I will accept it fully on my end to complete the trade for good. As soon you notice that, come back here to pick up your order. If you do not notice the trade, just keep of the order status on the post to the front page.

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

This is for my record as much as those who might be interested so that its clear how many orders I have at a time waiting on me. Plus it allows you to keep an eye on the status of your order such as if I’ve started or not and such.

User Image

If you do not see a spot reading "open" then please do not order. I can only suggest if you want to order to keep an eye out until you see spots open again or if-when available, you may try to bribe me. If an order is posted when I am full or closed, it will just go ignored. The only exception is if you're trying for a bribe and I like the offer enough to accept. xP

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. CLOSED ~ Shop needs updating 1st before can re-open!

User Image

Once your order is finished and posted I will then complete the trade on my end which acts as an alert to you that I am done. Then you come, look at this post here and where you see your name, will be the page your order was posted on. That is where you find your order. I will only keep you and what page your order is on listed here for just FIVE days. After that, you'll have to just rummage through and find yourself. *nana*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name - Pg.x - { Date }

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

This post provides all the details and examples you need to show you what type of bumps, emotes and full bodies that I sell for you to use on gaia rather it be your sig or to give your posting some character. Please try to read all that you can about any or all sections in which you might want to order from so that when you get to the order form you can easily know what it is talking about to fill it out correctly.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Emote Bump } » 400g Each
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Pet Bump ; Pre-made } » 350g Each
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Pet Bump; Custom } » 500g Each
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Sign Bump } » 375g Each
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Wave Sign Bump } » 600g Each
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Wave-N-Lift Sign Bump } » 750g Each
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Message Sign } » 450g Each
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Animated Emotes } » 200g Each
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Un-Animated Emotes aka Stills } » 150g Each
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Full Body with 1 Choice } » 500g » + 50g Each Extra Choice

User Image

Here we have a way to make your Bumping Spree more fun! Here I make use of your avatar to personalize it and animate it to create a bump that is a bit more appealing to the eyes vs standard text. Then there is the style where I use the beloved pets of gaia to make a bump. With plenty of choices, hopefully there is something here for everyone, if not then I can only ask you leave a suggestion before you go! Thanks.

Emote Bump ::
More samples will come soon using New and more Font Selection!

User Image

Premade Pet Bumps Choices ::
You get it as you see here, only your name added into it. ^^

Biana - Bird - Cat - Coco - Fox
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Fox #2 - Gwee - Kappa - Kiki - Kiki #2

Lovebird - Lovebird #2 - Momo - Moon - Panda

Panda - Penguin - Penguin #2 - Pig - Pora
User Image COMING SOON User Image User Image User Image

Puppy - Yeti
User Image User Image

Custom Pet Bumps ::
You get to pick the pet (from the above choices), color for the box and text.

User Image

Sign Bump ::
You get to pick the emote from what my shop samples I can do (not one that require hands and be mindful of your avatar, if you give me really covered, that limits the emote), color for the box and text.

User Image

Wave Sign Bump ::
User Image

Wave 'n Lift Sign Bump ::
User Image

Message Sign ::
Get one with a short, custom message!

User Image

CLICK THE SPOILER TO GRAB THE ORDER FORM!

The ‘Emote Bump’ Order Form -
[color=#e06900][size=18][b]I’d like to get an EMOTE BUMP![/b][/size]

[size=13][b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Selected Emote:[/b]
[b]Text Color:[/b]
[b]Possess (if applies):[/b]
[b]TekTek'd Avatar:[/b]
[b]For Long Hair - Chop or Fill-in:[/b] {refer to FAQ on 1st page}

[b]I understand if I don't start a trade that my order won't get made![/b] {yes or no}
[/size][/color]

The ‘Pre-Made Pet Bump’ Order Form -
[color=#29c7ba][size=18][b] I’d like to get a PRE-Made PET BUMP![/b][/size]

[b]Which Pet(s):[/b] {from the sample page}

[b]I understand if I don't start a trade that my order won't get made![/b] {yes or no}
[/size][/color]

The ‘Custom Pet Bump’ Order Form -
[color=#2959C7][size=18][b] I’d like to get a CUSTOM PET BUMP![/b][/size]

[b]Which Pet:[/b] {from the sample page}
[b]Box Color:[/b]
[b]Wink or Blink; 1 or 2 Times:[/b]

[/size][/color]

The ‘Sign Bump’ Order Form -
[color=#3fc729][size=18][b]I’d like to get a SIGN BUMP![/b][/size]

[b]Default , Wave or Wave-Lift Sign:[/b] {pick 1 of the 3 styles for your sign box animation}
[b]Selected Emote:[/b] {reminder - can't be one with moving hands}

[/size][/color]

The ‘Message Sign’ Order Form -
[color=#858430][size=18][b] I’d like to get a MESSAGE SIGN![/b][/size]

[b]Selected Emote:[/b] {from the sample page}
[b]The Message:[/b] {Be reasonable on length, the box doesn’t get any bigger}

[/size][/color]

User Image

Hello! So you've reached the main "popularity" content of my shop. xD The EMOTES! I offer them as both animated and un-animated (aka static). Just as most will tell you, animated are more fun! But you work whatever suits you best.

Animated EMOTEs ::
Please remember and be mindful, I need a version of your avatar that has a mostly clear view of you face without objects. Or you provide both, one with and one without, so I can get under layers accordingly, depending n which emote(s) you want! Providing a naked, back view is helpful for the hair if you don't want the cut-off look if you use a long hair style. (See question section for more info and samples on this)

User Image User Image User Image

Static EMOTEs (not-animated)::
COMING SOON! Still uploading them all again xD;

CLICK THE SPOILER TO GRAB THE ORDER FORM!
The ‘Emotes’ Order Form -
[color=#A029C7][size=18][b] I’d like to get some of those EMOTES![/b][/size]

[b]Set Number:[/b]
[b]Mix-N-Match:[/b] {to make your own set or just want less}
[b]Special Requests:[/b]
[b]For Long Hair - Chop or Fill-in:[/b] {refer to FAQ on 1st page}

[/size][/color]

User Image

THIS SECTION FOR NOW IS CLOSED!
It needs to be re-worked.

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Unavailable for the time being... *ninja eyes*

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Here we have my style for IDs. Nothing to special or fancy but serves the purpose and point of what an ID is for ; to show off your avatar of choice and share a few details about yourself! Such as when you joined gaia and what things you favor or dislike the most. Hehe. Fun-ness yesh? These haven't been around for to long as I have them un-available for the longest time but now they are back, improved and with another style to boot! So what are you waiting on, go fill out the form! ;3

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Custom IDs vary on cost depending on level of difficulty and detail.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ID Style 1 (Non-Animated) cost 1,000 gold each
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ID Style 1 (Animated) cost 1,250 gold each
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ID Style 2 Pre-Made (Non-Animated) cost 500 gold each
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ID Style 2 Pre-Made (Animated) cost 750 gold each
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ID Style 2 Custom (Non-Animated) cost 750 gold each
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ID Style 2 Custom (Animated) cost 1,000 gold each

User Image

I offer my IDs in 2 styles. But we will go with Style 1 first which in a sense, is always custom, there are no pre-mades to pick from but you are able to get the choice to animate or not. Right now the only animation is adding an emote to your avatar based on the ones that are not restricted to the IDs.

Click Each Sample Window to see the Final Product for each type!
Model: Me

User Image
Click the Sample Window to see the possible Choices!

Style 1 - Animated ID Example

Style 1 ID Order Forms - Default = you give basics then I do the rest; Mee = you get to be specific!

[color=#C75929][size=18][b]Dear DL ... I want a DEFAULT Style 1 ID![/b][/size]

[size=13][b]Owner's Name:[/b] {can put nickname instead if ya want}
    [b]Animated or Non:[/b]
    [b]For Animated; What Emote:[/b] {reminder - can't be one with moving hands}
    [b]Color Theme:[/b] {3 colors max}
    [b]BG Blend 1, 2 or 3?:[/b]
    [b]Joined Date:[/b]
    [b]Likes:[/b]
    [b]Dislikes:[/b]
    [b]I undestand if I don't start a trade that my order won't get made![/b] {yes or no}
    [/color]

[color=#3FC729][size=18][b]Dear DL ... I want a MEE Style 1 ID![/b][/size]

[list][b]Background Colors (3 max):[/b]
[b]Background - What Style Blend:[/b]
[b]Border Color(s):[/b]
[b]Stat Text Color:[/b]
[b]"GAIA ID" - What Color?:[/b]
[/list]
[b]I undestand if I don't start a trade that my order won't get made![/b] {yes or no}
[/color]

User Image

Now for Style 2, you have the choice of ordering a pre-made or going with a custom. Pre-made is with a color theme already made and layed out for you. All you customize is what avatar you want and the information for each line. While on the other hand the custom is you get to pick what color them you want from a mix of 2 or 3 colors. This one too you can also animate or not based on picking an emote that is not restricted to the IDs.

User Image User Image
Click Each Sample Window to see the Final Product for each type!
Model: Me

User Image User Image
Click Each Sample Window to see the available CHOICES!

[color=#29C7BA][size=18][b]Dear DL ... I want a PRE-MADE Style 2 ID![/b][/size]

[b]Pre-Made Color:[/b]
[b]BG Style 1, 2 or 3?:[/b]
[b]Quest Item:[/b] {1 or 2 items only}
[/color]

[color=#2959C7][size=18][b]Dear DL ... I want a CUSTOM Style 2 ID![/b][/size]

[list][b]Background Colors (3 max):[/b]
    [b]Background - What Style Blend:[/b] {1, 2 or 3}
    [b]Border Color(s):[/b]
    [b]Stat Text Color:[/b]
    [/list]
    [b]Quest Item:[/b] {1 or 2 items only}
    [/color]

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Here we have a post that can be boring on the information to read but it is all very important. Here you will see the listing of Frequently Asked Questions, so should you have a question please look here first to see if it has already been answered as well as useful Credits. Not everything I do from scratch. Some things I need help thus I give proper credits to where are due and some just to share with others who might want to get and use too for making things themselves.

User Image

I try to have listed the most popular questions that I've been asked or feel might be asked by asked. Hopefully for those with a question they will read what is here first to save them from asking if what they want to know is already here. If it is not listed here or in the section itself of what you are curious about, then you are more then welcome to ask and I will do my best to help make it clear. If not I, then perhaps one of my regulars will beat me to it. ;D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Question » What will be done to my long hair on the emotes?! Answer – It will be cut and chopped to round to the face as best as I can. { Chopped Example } Or if you do not like that one then the other idea I can try is using the back-view of your hair and combing with the front to look filled in. { Fill-in Example } I get the back-views from HERE so if yours is not there I need you to help provide me the image. If neither works for you then I can only ask that you then use a hair style that is already short!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Question » Will you accept an avatar edit such as custom hair to make my emotes? Answer – Yes but only assuming you have permission from the true artist of the edit. Also the final product will have their signature and my own. { [Example] }
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Question » Can I cancel my order if I need to for whatever reason? Answer – Yes but I ask that you please TELL ME rather then just cancel and leave me to guess or waste the time and make it not knowing. I warn tho, if you can’t take 2 seconds to inform me, you’ll be denied any future orders you might want from me.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Question » Can I keep on my collar/necklace or earrings for emotes/bumps? Answer – Yes, earrings will remain by default since they usually don’t conflict with my removing of the body but some necklaces I can’t keep such as amulets. But the nitemare collar for example is fine. I usually remove neck pieces tho so if you want it to be kept on it helps if you say so on the order form.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Question » Do I need to host the order myself or can I direct link off you? Answer – The answer is no and yes. I host all the orders that I do on a public website and then give you the code which your free to use for however long it stays working. IF for some reason I am hosting on my personal account then I will not put the code in the code box to signify that its not meant for you to use directly and thus you’ll have to save and host yourself.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Question » Do I need to save my order onto my computer? Answer – YES! I can't stress this enough, YES YES YES! For mere fact sometimes the public hosting sites do erase things and if you do not save it, you’ve just lost it. So by saving you can simply re-host it again and enjoy using it once more. Some places for hosting are imgur (free), Photobucket (costs) and imgbox (free).
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Question » I was here a year ago or so and I do recall your prices slightly lower. Why did you increase them now, after all this time of being the same low ones? Answer – Well this is a good question and to put it simple, my prices are still very, very low according to the market these days for shops that sell stuff in relation to what I offer and still keep in line of why I made this shop in the first place. But all in all, I feel an increase is needed to help keep a control on order quantity so that I don't get to swamped and the fact I've been told so many times that I should raise them. I am now taking that advice to do so. But even if with the slight increase, my prices are still very reasonably cheap so I feel there shouldn't be any problem if one wants the stuff bad enough. xP

User Image

If you know anything or anyone that I might of forgotten by all means, be my guest and tell me. Even I can make mistakes and over look things.

{ Tools and Products } –

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dingbat Fonts; acquired from here, here and here!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sitting Pixel Dragon; © Meetu & Drache-Lehre – Meetu, did the sketch and I used to create the pixel version. Meant for me only, thanks!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Visitor Counter; acquired from here.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pixel Gem Bullets; © Drache-Lehre – 100% made by me!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gaia ID Designs; belongs to Drache-Lehre.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thread Graphics; made by Drache-Lehre with the aid of Photoshop and Brushes.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Brushes; acquired from CanadaRox, MissM, Portfelia, Brusheezy. Obsidian Dawn, Toastsnatcher and Seishido

{ Ideas } –

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pet Bump Design/Idea; belongs to Drache-Lehre.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ”Cute” Emote suggested by Searra Korocean. Based off gaia’s ‘cute’ emote.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ”Oops” Emote was requested by chenali.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ”Pervert” Emote suggested by Baby_Fox.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reindeer Bump suggested by L a d y S t a r! Only available only in December.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ”Gift Giving” Emote was requested by PinkYumGum! Only available during special holidays.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ”Kitteh” Emote suggested by Jynxed based off the expression =^.^=.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fox Pet-Bumps requested by Dragongirl285 from the Inari Bead item.

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

This one is not really all that important but on occasion I enjoy offering up chances for folks to earn some freebies. This can be done by playing the game or try your luck at the active contest. Discounts can also be rewarded too.

User Image

Coupons you can earn through a few various means. Some would include by just bumping a few times (a few such as 50 or more) and doing this without any actual cause other then you want too. But I do notice and appreciate it so for my thanks you earn stuff! xD They can also be earned as rewards for buying from me already a few times before. Sorta like a returning customer special. Discounts are the same as the coupon only the purpose FOR the coupon is something you can hold onto and use it when you want too. Doesn't have to be used right away. Also helps you remember that you are entitled to some savings on your next purchase should you choose to use it.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name » How Earned » Coupons' Value » Date Issued
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Erinor » Lots of Bumpin' » 1 Pet from new Shop » Forgot ;_;
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charity Mule-Aalyve Wyyre » Fill Jar Contest » 3,000g » 2.22.’11 » Coupon
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pyriya » Fill Jar Contest » 1,500g » 2.22.’11 » Coupon

User Image

I would hope that most know what a contest or a game is. But there is some difference. A game there is usually no limit to how many can win. As long as it is running you have the same chance of winning the prize as the persona who might of started awhile ago. A contest however there is only one winner and thus the prize is usually better compared to game prizes. However better or not is a matter of opinion to those wanting to win I suppose.

{ Contest } –
Nothing right now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { The Task } . . .
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Targets } . . .
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Prizes } . . .
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Rules/Restrictions } . . .
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Current Players } . . .

{ Game } #1
Nothing right now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { The Task } . . .
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Targets } . . .
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Prizes } . . .
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Rules/Restrictions } . . .

{ Game } #2
Active! Join and win stuff~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { The Task } Bump
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Targets } Reach 350
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Prizes } Enchanted Golden Trunk, Pink Magical Giftbox and 10,000g
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Rules/Restrictions } One per post. Please number as you go. Also have to have the word Bump included, or a bump image, NOT just numbers. Can only win once per round.

{ Are you Lucky? } –

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { The Task } Random Poster
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Targets } on Page 2,500
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Prizes } Surprise! >3
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. { Rules/Restrictions } A lucky poster is picked with the "random number" feature that you can use when you post. Must have posted here prior to just that page in order to qualify. New visitors JUST for that page will not count to keep things fair.

User Image

Here I like to keep track as to who has won and what they received from the game and contests that I host from time to time. :3 At times there are folks who do win but wish to turn down the prize having only wanted to participate for fun. Those folks I won't list below, just the ones who took/picked a prize.

Legend - Name » How Earned » Prize » Date Issued

{ Contest } –

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charity Mule-Aalyve Wyyre » Fill the Jar » 2 Feb.2011 Letters & Coupon worth 3k » 2.22.'11
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pyriya » Fill the Jar » 1 Feb.2011 Letters & Coupon worth 1.5k » 2.22.'11

{ Game } –

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweetkitty » Bump 150x » Catastrophe! » 6.16.'10
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Light Aisu » Bump 150x » Lucky Key » 6.17.'10
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aalyve Wyyre » Fill the Jar » Luck Key » 3.6.'11
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pyriya » Fill the Jar » Luck Key » 3.13.'11

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Soo you've made it this far huh? I take it that means you'd like to trade links? *smile* If so wonderful. I think it's fairly simple to do. I'll let ya know that I'll only use banners in size of either 93x39, 88x31 or 350x19. (200x40 might come later on) To get yourself added here, all you have to do is go ahead and add me to yours then post the URL you wish to trade with here, only once, without stretching the page. Thank you. ^o^ But if you'd rather PM it, that is fine too. If you don't have any of the sizes that I prefer, no worries, you can still be added here, I will just link yours via text instead of a banner.

User Image

Whee, are we trading? If so, here are my available banners. Various sizes for whatever appeals to you most. I'll have a large one again someday. Just who knows when. DX
Size: 93x39
User Image

Size: 88x31
User Image

Size: 350x19
User Image

{ Size: 93x39 }
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/adk4l][img]http://tinyurl.com/6lnd2s[/img][/url]
{ Size: 88x31 }
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/adk4l][img]http://tinyurl.com/56v6a8[/img][/url]
{ Size: 350x19 }
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/adk4l][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/ap9kek[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Here are the places to which wanted to trade and ones that you might want to visit. More so if there is nothing at my own shop that appeals you, maybe one of these listed will have something more your taste? =3 Please take note, if I do have your link here and the thread ends up closing (for good) or is dead for a long time, no activity what-so-ever then I will remove. I wish to try to keep only the active ones here. Thanks for understanding!

>>> My Other Threads <<<

User Image User Image

>>> Other People's Threads <<<

User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Malicious Façade quest thread
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. S p r i n g {x} P e a c h
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadowsincircles Quest For Ninjaness (With Comicy Goodness)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Vampire Coven and Gothic Bar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DLs Infamous Bump for Smilies!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dwah!?~ Ji-chan’s Art Shop!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. LAWLWAT? -production-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. c h u b b i e . t u b b i e . animations
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ♥.:d.a.r.k.b.l.i.s.s.e.s:.♥.:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I Want 88k Tickets! Come Sell ‘em to Magi!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [O]______// ❤ 大好きだよ ❤ // an art shop //
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ♦♣♣Charmant Oreiller♣♣♦
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ☼ Kaias Krafts ☼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heavenly Banquet-14 Talented Artists&freebies

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. → ✖♥YummyArt♥✖ ←™
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Paper Lantern - An Art Shop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A Pokemon Sprites Shop

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points