Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sleep is great.

I agree. 0.56142131979695 56.1% [ 553 ]
I disagree. 0.011167512690355 1.1% [ 11 ]
Sleep? What's that? Is it fizzy? 'Cause I like fizzy stuff. *twitch* 0.22030456852792 22.0% [ 217 ]
I'mma be a cattle when I grow up! 0.057868020304569 5.8% [ 57 ]
x_x 0.047715736040609 4.8% [ 47 ]
I voted your topic up! 0.10152284263959 10.2% [ 100 ]
Total Votes:[ 985 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 114 115 116 > >> >>> »|

tiff98neo
squiddles are so cute! biggrin mine can be my new fighting buddy! *imagining squirril like creature fighting with me katana* rofl rofl rofl rofl

^_^

If I were confident in my abilities to draw weapons, that'd be an awesome accessory, too!

heart

Anyway, I'm off to make your Squiddle.

Sparkly Shoujo

15,125 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Waffles! 25
<<; I'm about to order another one..but before I do, I have a fast question. Can I order the Squiddle as a gift for someone? sweatdrop Sorry for Asking such a dumb thing..
BeybladerSteph-chan
<<; I'm about to order another one..but before I do, I have a fast question. Can I order the Squiddle as a gift for someone? sweatdrop Sorry for Asking such a dumb thing..

Yes, you can! But, you'll have to deliver the Squiddle yourself and let me know who the recipient is.

Otherwise, it's just a regular order form. ^_^
Thank you, I love Mika!

Sparkly Shoujo

15,125 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Waffles! 25
Flying Squiddle
BeybladerSteph-chan

Yes, you can! But, you'll have to deliver the Squiddle yourself and let me know who the recipient is.

oh. okay. So, I fill out a regular order form, and just put under it
"This is a gift for ___" ?
User Image

Oh my god, these are so cute!
>W<
You should definitely make limiteds.
Like... a squiddle based on a character from an anime or game.
:3

Immobolized by my fear.
And soon to be blinded by tears.
BeybladerSteph-chan
Flying Squiddle
BeybladerSteph-chan

Yep! That's all it takes.

Sorry for the slow replies. sweatdrop I was working on a couple of Squiddles, and some new stuff.

^_^

Sparkly Shoujo

15,125 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Waffles! 25
Flying Squiddle
BeybladerSteph-chan
Flying Squiddle
BeybladerSteph-chan

Sorry for the slow replies. sweatdrop I was working on a couple of Squiddles, and some new stuff.

^_^

No problem. I just sent the order form ^^; It takes me a while to do that, cause I write all the stuff I want down on paper to make sure it's all right in the form <<; I'm gonna go tell my friends about you >_<
b(^.^)d
User Image

Oh my god, these are so cute!
>W<
You should definitely make limiteds.
Like... a squiddle based on a character from an anime or game.
:3

Immobolized by my fear.

That's a good idea. However, I don't watch enough anime or play enough games to really know who I would make.

I love Ranma 1/2, but that isn't an extremely popular one.

And my daughter, who is two, is addicted to Dijicharat. Some Dijicharat Squiddles would be charming.

Hmm. Maybe people would fall head over heals in love with an Inuyasha Squiddle, or maybe a Pikachu Squiddle? ^_^

(I don't actually watch Inuyasha, so I'd have to resort to the thousands of Inuyasha pics that probably exist online as a reference.)
BeybladerSteph-chan
Flying Squiddle
BeybladerSteph-chan
Flying Squiddle
BeybladerSteph-chan

^_^

No problem. I just sent the order form ^^; It takes me a while to do that, cause I write all the stuff I want down on paper to make sure it's all right in the form <<; I'm gonna go tell my friends about you >_<

Thanks! *hugs*

heart

Sparkly Shoujo

15,125 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Waffles! 25
Flying Squiddle
BeybladerSteph-chan
Flying Squiddle
BeybladerSteph-chan
Flying Squiddle
BeybladerSteph-chan

^_^

Thanks! *hugs*

heart

No problem! ^^ I told my friend Sakura about you << oh, and if you do the limited ones, I think I'll squee from the extra cuteness >w< *is picturing Inuyasha and Pikachu Squiddles* ee~<3
Flying Squiddle
That's a good idea. However, I don't watch enough anime or play enough games to really know who I would make.

And my daughter, who is two, is addicted to Dijicharat. Some Dijicharat Squiddles would be charming.

Hmm. Maybe people would fall head over heals in love with an Inuyasha Squiddle, or maybe a Pikachu Squiddle? ^_^

(I don't actually watch Inuyasha, so I'd have to resort to the thousands of Inuyasha pics that probably exist online as a reference.)

User Image

Haha, a Pikachu Squiddle would be cute.
^^
I know that Naruto, Bleach and Fina Fantasy: Advent Children are really popular right now.

Immobolized by my fear.
b(^.^)d
Flying Squiddle

User Image

Haha, a Pikachu Squiddle would be cute.
^^
I know that Naruto, Bleach and Fina Fantasy: Advent Children are really popular right now.

Immobolized by my fear.

Oh, hey! Naruto Squiddles would be loved. Neat. Maybe I will do some limited anime Squiddles. After the current special item has expired, anyway.

Like, anime add-on packs or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces