Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ad Help

✖ | Introduction | Rules/FAQ I Banner Sponsers | Avi Art | Order Info | Freebies/Activities | Wish List | Customer List | Links | ✖
✖I'll be able to sell spaces for your ads. Only 250g each. Much cheaper than other brands!
✖Ad Help will help more people come to your forum giving access to people! And you could be stinking rich for all the people who come to your mini shop.

✖You could have an affordable banner right here in my shop!
User Image

✖ | Introduction | Rules/FAQ | Banner Sponsers | Avi Art | Order Info | Freebies/Activities | Wish List | Customer List | Links | ✖

.:✖ Rules ✖:.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Actually read the information I provide you.-w- [i.e.-rules,directions,faq]
Follow the Gaia ToS!
Don't steal | claim | offer meh items to other ppl | spam | pm | resell | plagiarize | stretch | advertise | edit
Do NOT pm me at all.
I will pm you when necessary.^w^
Post orders on this thread.
Try not change your mind about the order once I pm you it.
Send trade after you post w/ the pg.#.
Accept your trade BEFORE you get your delivery.
I shall not start on a order if you didn't send the trade.
Don't edit your order it will confuse meh.Unless I tell you to.:3
Tell meh if anyone steals meh products and report them.
Don't try anything to annoy meh.</3
Be sure to Rate | Post | Order | Vote | Chat
Try anything to make meh happeh.:3LOLxD
If you're canceling a trade be sure to tell me and cancel the post too.
No random friend requests.
Try not to post after slots are full for avi art!
If you think I've COMPLETELY forgotten about your order,please notify me in this thread. (If you do think I've COMPLETELY forgotten your order,please check that there is NOTHING wrong with it first!! AND that you sent in the trade.)
Stick around and chat!<3
Be nice and hyper.x]
Be smart.:'D
Try not to be obnoxiously spoiled.D;

.:✖ FAQ ✖:.

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

What program do you use?
Photoshop CS2
Do you draw?
Yes, I luv to!<3
Art trade?
Sorry,too busy.(Maybe if I'm in a happi mood...-3-)
More items?
Maybe, but you can count on it!^.-
Customization on items?
Ahhhh,no.^^; Too much work!! [Does not include guardian jellies]
I never got my order.
Either you have to be patient,something is wrong with your order,or that you never sent your trade in.
Freebies?
Haha,maybe.:]
Any discount....at all?
Nope sorry!!!:33
Friend?
If I REALLY like you.
Jobs wanted?
Noooooope.
Add more slots in Avi Art?
Can't! Too much work if I add more!
I posted a form for the avi art just before the slots were full already!
First come,First serve.:]
I want other items but there are 2 different forms.
That's okay! Just put them in the same post but you still have to use the individual forms.
More styles for avi art?
When I get better and have more time I will put up different styles.:]
Customers In Session list?
It's a list that that tells you how many customers just ordered the item.Don't worry, you DON'T have to wait or anything like that.: P It's just there to help me organize a bit.:] So....many people can order without waiting in this certain list.-w-;[except in teh Avi Art you do have to wait]

✖ | Introduction | Rules/FAQ | Banner Sponsers | Avi Art | Order Info | Freebies/Activities | Wish List | Customer List | Links | ✖

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♫No Avi Art♫

[align=center][color=lightgreen]!Submition Entry![/color][/align]
[color=pink]Username:
Ad Info:
Ad's Pic URL:
URL From The Banner:[/color][/align]
Freebies And Activities
Wishlist
Wishlist Includes The Feature For You To Tell People What You Want Or Are Questioning For! For Example:
[align=left][img]http://quest.tektek.org/?q=1867&gold=NaN[/img[/align] I'm Questioning For The G-LOL Dark Mistress Skirt And KiKi Plushie
[align=right][img]http://quest.tektek.org/?q=516&gold=NaN[/img][/align]

It Should Look Like This:
User Image
I'm Questioning For The G-LOL Dark Mistress Skirt And KiKi Plushie
User Image
Customer List:
iiMusicHazee
Links
Starbucks Coffee Shop, Free Gifts

Ad Help
Sale!
A Sale Is Coming! The First Ten People Who Order Get The Banner To Be 100g each Ad Instead! So what are you waiting for post a reply here and I'll get back to you on it! I forgot to mention that my ad shop only holds up 100 ads so get yours now!! Before the tockets run out!
User Image

✖ | Introduction | Rules/FAQ I Banner Sponsers | Avi Art | Order Info | Freebies/Activities | Wish List | Customer List | Links | ✖

✖ | Introduction | Rules/FAQ I Banner Sponsers | Avi Art | Order Info | Freebies/Activities | Wish List | Customer List | Links | (NEW) Profile Lyaouts| ✖

Hey! Something New Is Coming! Look for your self!
You want profile layouts? Now they are only for 1,000g each!
I mean I need to make a living! 3nodding
The Page May Not Load!

Example
Example
Example

Invisible Friend

12,515 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
!Submition Entry!

Username:SexlessSoapSuds
Ad Info:Tekteks and Bump images <3
Ad's Pic URL:http://tinyurl.com/6httv6
URL From The Banner:http://tinyurl.com/64fleq

Err.... lets make this easy. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff