Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shugas❣ (*´・v・)

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 84 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Girl

User Image

PLEASE TAKE THIS SHORT SURVEY SO I CAN HAVE A BETTER IDEA OF WHAT MY CUSTOMERS WANT! :3

Introduction ❣❣

Hello ! :3 I'm Zennti and I will be your waitress ! (●´∀`●)☆
                          You may call me Abby, Zennti or Zen, whichever suits you. I'm really quite friendly so feel free to strike up a conversation while I complete your order or, if you're not ordering I love having someone to chat with. c:
                          Any whooo ~~ , welcome to Shoppu No Shuga, aka: The Shop of Sugar ! Here, we specialize in the creative creation of cute cupcakes ! These cupcakes are formed with quality ingredients and a bit of imagination. You may consider them "softies", you know like... non-pixel-art cupcakes. However I have dabbled in the arts of the single pixels and may bring out some of the items from my old shop (which has ceased to exist for about a year now). For now there are only cupcakes available in this quirky-quaint shop but I'm hoping to soon be coming out with beverages and other adorable desserts! Keep your fingers crossed. o:

Most Recent Additions:
                          {{ Harvest Moon Cupcake
                          {{ Legend of Zelda Cupcake

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules ❣❣

{{ follow the gaia t.o.s.
                          {{ do not steal, alter or resell artwork
                          {{ be respectful
                          {{ save all bought or freebie images to your own server
                          {{ i have the right to decline any order

but most importantly, have fun and enjoy! :3

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updates ❣❣

{{ 11 / 22 / 2012 Grand Opening (happy thanksgiving ! ) !!
                          {{ 12 / 9 / 2012 prices have been lowered !!
                          {{ ✦ / ✦ / ✦
                          {{ ✦ / ✦ / ✦

The Menu ❣❣

The Register ❣❣

( Pre-made Cupcakes: Pricing )

{{ 3000 g Seasonal Cupcakes (SOLD FOR LIMITED TIME!)
                          {{ 1500 g Special Cupcakes
                          {{ 500 g All Back to Basics Cupcakes
                          {{ 1000 g Anime Themed Cupcakes
                          {{ 1000 g Video Game Themed Cupcakes
                          {{ 1000 g Animal Themed Cupcakes
                          {{ 1000 g Gaiaonline Themed Cupcakes

( Pre-Made Form: )

[color=Salmon][size=12]I Want Shoppu no Shuga Shweets [i]❣[/i][/size][size=10]
                          [color=Turquoise][color=#FFF380]{{✿[/color][i]U[/i]sername:[/color]
                          [color=Turquoise][color=#FFF380]{{✿[/color][i]C[/i]upcakes:[/color]
                          [color=Turquoise][color=#FFF380]{{✿[/color][i]C[/i]omments:[/color]
                          [color=Turquoise][color=#FFF380]{{✿[/color][i]T[/i]ip?[/color]
                          [color=Turquoise][color=#FFF380]{{✿[/color][i]T[/i]otal:[/color]
                          [/size][/color]

( Sample Form )

I Want Shoppu no Shuga Shweets
                          {{✿Username: Zennti
                          {{✿Cupcakes: Blueberry Frosting Vanilla, Strawberry Wrapper Chocolate, Christmas Cupcake, Ai-Cake
                          {{✿Comments: I love cupcake-uuus! :3
                          {{✿Tip? 1000 g o:
                          {{✿Total: 7500 g C:

( Custom Cupcakes: Pricing )

OPEN // CLOSED

(please check to see if customs are open before you order... If I have too many customs lined up or I'm too busy in real life, it will be closed)

If you would like a customized cupcake please fill out the form below! Pricing on custom cupcakes will vary depending on the outcome. o: Custom cupcakes take quite a bit of time to perfect so please be patient if you're ordering one... I may not be able to complete your request right away and for that I am sorry but I'm only human and I've got a somewhat busy life! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be as specific as you can in the form below. The more I understand what you want in your cupcake, the easier it'll be for both of us. c: Or if you'd like it themed like your avi, just say so and specify what parts you'd like to be most emphasized...

The base price for a customized cupcake for now will be 10,000 gold but if it is more or less complicated than an averaged custom would be, the price may vary.

( Custom Form )

[color=Salmon][size=12]I Want Shoppu no Shuga Cushtom Shweets [i]❣[/i][/size][size=10]
                          [color=Turquoise][color=#FFF380]{{✿[/color][i]U[/i]sername:[/color]
                          [color=Turquoise][color=#FFF380]{{✿[/color][i]T[/i]heme:[/color]
                          [color=Turquoise][color=#FFF380]{{✿[/color][i]F[/i]rosting color:[/color]
                          [color=Turquoise][color=#FFF380]{{✿[/color][i]W[/i]rapper Color:[/color]
                          [color=Turquoise][color=#FFF380]{{✿[/color][i]C[/i]upcake Flavor:[/color]
                          [color=Turquoise][color=#FFF380]{{✿[/color][i]D[/i]etails:[/color]
                          [color=Turquoise][color=#FFF380]{{✿[/color][i]S[/i]amples for decorations:[/color]
                          [color=Turquoise][color=#FFF380]{{✿[/color][i]L[/i]evel of cluster:[/color]
                          [color=Turquoise][color=#FFF380]{{✿[/color][i]R[/i]eferences:[/color]
                          [color=Turquoise][color=#FFF380]{{✿[/color][i]C[/i]omments:[/color]
                          [color=Turquoise][color=#FFF380]{{✿[/color][i]T[/i]ip?[/color]
                          [color=Turquoise][color=#FFF380]{{✿[/color][i]T[/i]otal:[/color]
                          [/size][/color]

( Sample Form )

I Want Shoppu no Shuga Shweets
                          {{✿Username: Zennti
                          {{✿Theme: Kitty themed! :3
                          {{✿Frosting color: Light pink like this
                          {{✿Wrapper Color: Cream like this
                          {{✿Cupcake Flavor: Vanilla please!
                          {{✿Details: Please give it fluffy ears and a big bushy tail :3 I'd like them to match the color of the cupcake flavor: vanilla.
                          {{✿Samples for decorations: A little flower like this with a light pink middle (matching the frosting) and black cream (like the wrapper) colored petals on one of the ears. Thats all!
                          {{✿Level of cluster: Not too much cluster please ♥
                          {{✿References: Please make it similar to this cupcake you made
                          {{✿Comments: Please make sure it's super adorably kawaiiii!!! :3
                          {{✿Tip? 5,000 g
                          {{✿Total: 15,000 (after we discus pricing it could cost something like this)

Once you have completed your forms please send a labeled trade with your form's page number to me !
                          If you have requested a custom cupcake please wait for my confirmation before you send the trade !

How to order:

User Image

Past Customers ❣❣

♥ = if the person tipped
                          ✿ = number of times the person has ordered (only if more than once)

Emmillia Moon ♥✿✿ // Champeine ♥✿✿✿ // Friday_Dora ♥ // Yuri2476 // aura lowe // jaelephant ♥ // Sachie Whitby ♥✿✿ // Avellini // sushi_mew // Haunted Jealousy ♥ //

Girl

Links In ❣❣

88 x 31
                          Shoppu No Shuga:
                          User Image
                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops//t.83392011/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n534/Zennti/ShoppuNoShugabannercopy.png[/img][/url]

My Quest Thread:
                          User Image
                          [url=http://tinyurl.com/zenquestu]
                          [img]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n534/Zennti/JustDreamQuestBanner_zpsae347467.png[/img][/url]

Links Out ❣❣

Please PM me or quote me with your banners if you'd like to be affiliates !
                          Currently only accepting 88 x 31 sized banners !!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                          User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                          User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image

Girl

Reserved ❣❣

/reserved for future use

Girl

OPEN ❣❣

/this shoppu is officially OPEN

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff