Welcome to Gaia! ::

KingDiamond
I am the Hateful Raven
KingDiamond
I am the Hateful Raven
Nunwhore Commando 666 > Libido Airbag.

Also, Noisegrind =/= Noisecore 3nodding

Wrong, and you bringing up Nunwhore Commando 666 and Libido Airbag shows how little you know about grindcore.
That's because those two are the ones I love the most, aside from Insect Warfare, Carcass Grinder, Idiots Parade, ENT, Sore Throat, Yacopsae, Unholy Grave, Whorecore and a legion of other great bands.
talk2hand

inb4 someone says I find NC666 and LA album covers offensive.

Sore Throat is the only grindcore band you mentioned, good job.
Wat?
I am the Hateful Raven
KingDiamond
I am the Hateful Raven
KingDiamond
I am the Hateful Raven

Wrong, and you bringing up Nunwhore Commando 666 and Libido Airbag shows how little you know about grindcore.
That's because those two are the ones I love the most, aside from Insect Warfare, Carcass Grinder, Idiots Parade, ENT, Sore Throat, Yacopsae, Unholy Grave, Whorecore and a legion of other great bands.
talk2hand

Wat?

Again, like I said, I don't think you know what REAL grindcore is. Insect Warfare is not grindcore, Carcass Grinder isn't grindcore, Idiots Parade isn't grindcore, Unholy Grave isn't grindcore, Extreme Noise Terror is more crust than grindcore to be honest but I'd throw them in the grindcore genre (their early stuff anyways), Yacopsae is just really fast hardcore, Whorecore is just fast hardcore, and Idiots Parade isn't grindcore.

Again, like I said, you don't know your head from your a** when it comes to grindcore, but don't feel bad because most people don't, grindcore is one of the most misused genre titles ever.
KingDiamond
I am the Hateful Raven
KingDiamond
I am the Hateful Raven
KingDiamond
I am the Hateful Raven

talk2hand

Wat?

Again, like I said, I don't think you know what REAL grindcore is. Insect Warfare is not grindcore, Carcass Grinder isn't grindcore, Idiots Parade isn't grindcore, Unholy Grave isn't grindcore, Extreme Noise Terror is more crust than grindcore to be honest but I'd throw them in the grindcore genre (their early stuff anyways), Yacopsae is just really fast hardcore, Whorecore is just fast hardcore, and Idiots Parade isn't grindcore.

Again, like I said, you don't know your head from your a** when it comes to grindcore, but don't feel bad because most people don't, grindcore is one of the most misused genre titles ever.
Oh, REAL grindcore, meh, I dunno what that is.

All I see is you saying that they're not grindcore, but I don't see you putting them on any other genre.

Also, you didn't have to be so mean in the first place.
I am the Hateful Raven
KingDiamond
I am the Hateful Raven
KingDiamond
I am the Hateful Raven
talk2hand

Wat?

Oh, REAL grindcore, meh, I dunno what that is.

All I see is you saying that they're not grindcore, but I don't see you putting them on any other genre.

Also, you didn't have to be so mean in the first place.

It's weird, the bands that now are called grindcore are NOT but I don't think someone's come up with a genre name. I just call it Fauxcore. If you listen to ND's Scum, any Sore Throat, Gore Beyond Necropsy, Heresy, Fear Of God, and Death Sentence.
wow this place has really gotten gay since i left a few months ago

Aged Fatcat

Hiatus. heart

Aged Fatcat

woog fagly
What was your other name? I have you in my friends but I can't remember who you are. rofl
What's the appeal of grind?

Aged Fatcat

The Hammer Starter
I don't know, I haven't heard any yet. lol

Crust is good though.
Paper Kitten Nightmare
The Hammer Starter

Crust is good though.

I don't see the appeal in either.

Aged Fatcat

The Hammer Starter
Paper Kitten Nightmare
The Hammer Starter

Crust is good though.

You must not like Punk...
Paper Kitten Nightmare
woog fagly
What was your other name? I have you in my friends but I can't remember who you are. rofl

1-800-GhostDance
Paper Kitten Nightmare
The Hammer Starter
Paper Kitten Nightmare
The Hammer Starter

Crust is good though.

Nope.

Aged Fatcat

woog fagly
Paper Kitten Nightmare
woog fagly

1-800-GhostDance
I remember that one.

Were you anyone before that because I remember adding you a while ago...
The Hammer Starter
Paper Kitten Nightmare
The Hammer Starter
Paper Kitten Nightmare
The Hammer Starter

Crust is good though.

Nope.
Gay.