Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Hunter

Anyone here going to aftershock Sept 13 + 14 in CA?
******** awesome, just what we needed, another shitty festival funded by another shitty energy drink.

Clean Hunter

Nothing Left To ******** awesome, just what we needed, another shitty festival funded by another shitty energy drink.[/quote]

yea, I knew there was gonna be at least 1 a*****e to comment something like that[/color:79k0la
79k0lacx:0="Nothing Left To ******** awesome, just what we needed, another shitty festival funded by another shitty energy drink.[/quote]

[color=darkred]yea, I knew there was gonna be at least 1 a*****e to comment something like that

Blessed Worshipper

Nothing Left To ******** awesome, just what we needed, another shitty festival funded by another shitty energy drink.[/quote]

Clean Hunter

Hoyt Volker v54
>going to a shitty festival that doesn't have a single metal band in the lineup
>"HURF DURF IMA METELHED!"
Get the ******** out of here.

funny guy, acting high and mighty like people he's never met don't like metal. who cares anyway. says a lot about your character bro

Clean Hunter

ah well. what more could i expect from a kids website

Business Bear

Greedy Hunter

applefidelis

Kid huh? Judging by your Five Finger Death Punch song I'm guessing you're 12?

Clean Hunter

Beyond The Permafrost
applefidelis

Kid huh? Judging by your Five Finger Death Punch song I'm guessing you're 12?

wow, you sure figured me out from my taste in music, impressive!

Smoker

probably closer to 15 or so

i suspect at least high school
PART 1

Weezer - okay, but wouldn't pay for that

The Offspring - meh. Washed up as ******** too

Limp Biscuit - awful. If it has to be explained there is no hope anyway.

Awolnation - who?

Chevelle - I don't like this band, but I do tolerate them. See answer to Weezer.

Tech N9ne - I don't understand what the big deal about this ******** is

Bad Religion - They're still around?

Pepper - uh

Black Label Society - Have fun listening to Zack wank for like 30 minutes straight about halfway into the show. Even the BLS fans were like "Zack. We get it. Stop."

Hellyeah - Gimmicky bullshit joke of a band

Memphis May Fire - lmfao

Fuel - They should be headlining over most if not all of this bullshit, but still...meh.

Dead Sara - If this is the band I'm thinking of then okay. They should be headlining over most if not all of this bullshit. With all the garbage in this lineup it wouldn't even be worth it though.

Nothing More - than a joke of a band, probably.

The Last Internationale - Better than probably everything previously mentioned.

Butcher Babies - Oh great, another gimmicky "WE HAVE A CHICK SCREAMER AND BLAST BEATS AND HEVVY GUITARZ PLZ GIVE US MONEY" pseudo-metal piece of s**t.

Emmure - I want to actually vomit on this band and their families.

Sleepwave - I want to s**t on them just for taking a name that would have been good for shoegaze and doesn't even fit their sound

Islander - who?

Anti-Mortem - I vaguely remember this, but I'm not sure if I want to.

Eyes Set to Kill - lol

Viza - who?

Dig the Kid - is this Ian Watkin's new band?

PART 2:

Rob Zombie - would be fun as hell to see live for sure

Godsmack - ******** them. Pseudo-tough guy music for people who want to be Layne Staley but are too scared to do boat loads of heroin

Five Finger Death Punch - It's called the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique. They don't even understand their own damn reference. This band is the Nickleback of the pseudo-metal world. They only have two songs. "Whining Like a Little b***h" or "DO YOU EVEN LIFT, BRO?" which is just trying to be Pantera and failing at a hilarious level. Music for douchebags who wear Tapout but wouldn't last in a real fight, and who think their beerguts and giant jello arms are "muscle"

Rise Against - If I believed in guilty pleasures they might be one. At least some of their material. Would I pay to see them though? Certainly not. Unless at least 90% of these shitty bands say they're going to stop making music.

Seether - They were tolerable when they were trying to be Nirvana. Now they're just another Theory of a NickleHinder.

Mastodon - The fact that Five Finger Death Punch is headlining over them is a good sign that whoever organized this needs to swallow everything in the medicine cabinet. Holy Jesus ********.

Pennywise - idr who this is

Theory of a Deadman - speaking of Seetherback....

Buckcherry - and apparently the Theory of a Seetherback scene hasn't been Hindered by time. When will the world move on?

Of Mice and Men - Hilariously bad and part of a dying gimmick.

We Came as Romans - See above.

Atreyu - Ugh why

Black Stone Cherry - isn't this another Chad Kroeger worship band?

Otherwise -...Pennywise side project? That's not fair at all.

Kyng - Holy ******** no.

Lacuna Coil - part of what ruined "goth" rock for eternity.

Escape the Fate - their name is actually a warning label about their brand, as well as this festival. Escape the fate of bad music. Don't waste your money.

Redlight King - ******** atrocious generic hard rock band. This brand of rock needs to ******** die but I'm scared of it being replaced with Imagine Dragonscore. I hope this weird wave of bands like Royal Blood (even though it's probably the last thing radio rock needs too) and Beware of Darkness kills off both of these.

We Are Harlot - generic rock for teens who can "relate to the lyrics" instead of people who are actually listening for anything with musical substance.

Burn Halo - given this festival's track record, I'm not even looking into this. If it's more nickleback worship or my description of We Are Harlot I'm actually going to throw up.

Crossfaith - ...cliche Jesuscore?

New Medicine - Pro-tip: there is already a GOOD band named Medicine. Please rename yourself to something as far away as possible from them. There doesn't need to be a "new" Medicine. The old one is perfect and their comeback is actually worth something.

Cilver - see answer to Burn Halo.

Smoker

Visions_of_La
Awolnation - who?

plis learn2musick
Contagioned
Visions_of_La
Awolnation - who?

plis learn2musick

This song came out like forever ago and I'm just now hearing it on the radio
Now I remember though

Meh

Smoker

Visions_of_La
Contagioned
Visions_of_La
Awolnation - who?

plis learn2musick

This song came out like forever ago and I'm just now hearing it on the radio
Now I remember though

Meh

ye i'm not even sure they ever made another popular enough song to play on the radio

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff