Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koori no Mamono no Monogatari!!

Read it!! 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Heard of it. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
What's it? 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Eek! Shounen-ai! 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

User Image

In the beginning, there was a demon in a cave: Blood, trapped in ice for many decades. In order to break the curse that bound him, he searched for the "tear jewel". One day, a youth called Ishuca appeared before him. He was suffering from an illness, and had come to the cave to die...

User Image
^The main characters!! xd ^

User Image
^This is my favourite picture from the manga heart (I make it smaller to post, it's wallpaper-size)^

Lets start the tale~...
"Once upon a time, to the west of a village, there was a cave. Inside that cave was an ice-like demon who had neither blood nor tears. No one who entered that cave ever returned."
The Genre is Fantasy, Shounen Ai, Supernatural. But it's not totally BL, the most they did is kiss. I love it so much is because the characters are hot, sexy, cute, and funny 4laugh !

It contains 24 volumes and a single Gaiden. Though I've only found 7 volumes scanlated in english, the 8th coming soon.

Most of the summary I find only explain what's on the first volume, I guess explaining more of the world in this manga is consider spoiler, but seeing that noone here knows this manga...

At the start of the story,
The timeline was set at 60 years after the temple's Demon Hunt. In the world of this manga, the demons are divided into north, south, east, west, and the temple in the middle. 60 years ago, they captured the most powerful demon of the four regions and sealed them in a region different from their own, for example, they put the north leader in the west territory...

The last picture in my first post shows each of the leaders, The Black Spider of the West - Kauzel (The big bad evil guy), Master of Water of the South - Sheece, Kaerichi (Blood of Revenge) of the North - Blood, Bearer of Darkness of the East - Wild, respectively.
??? just like saiyuki
Yamigumo-chan
??? just like saiyuki

It's quite different from Saiyuki, you should try it and see. 3nodding
How about I post a preview wink ...

User Image
1sec, 2sec, 3sec, 4sec, 5...The monk is shock eek
Is this Yaoi.?
snow_fairy06
Is this Yaoi.?

Nope, just shounen-ai. Anyone know Silver Diamond? It's from the same author, though only Silver Diamond got published in english. Personally I liked KNMNM more than Silver Diamond, but both are great! heart
Here's another preview! heart Be dazzled by our sexy demons!! redface

User Image
Blood; Current Mood: Mad that he's been forced to dress like Rapunzel.
Wild; Current Mood: Using all his strength to hold back on laughing out loud.

Friendly Trader

13,375 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The artwork looks nice. I think I might pick this series up.
Sonko
The artwork looks nice. I think I might pick this series up.

You should xd ! The story's great too! Though it only get serious in the plot at Vol.11 where Kauzel made his first appearance. Overall it was still great, I really love the funny scenes heart .
Note: This has nothing to do with the manga's story-line!!

I'm sure everyone has heard of the story of The Wolf and the Seven Little Goats? Well then, how about the story of just one little goat? whee Here it goes~~

User Image

To be continued...
User Image

To be continued...
User Image

And they live happily ever after...
The End. *slash*
Blood: scream WAIT!!! What the hell was Wild doing there??! Ishuca!!!! What the hell was with this story anyway?? I object to this ending!! scream
THE IEOBNJECT!D.
Sad, it seems that noone has read or even heard of this before, maybe I should just let it lie...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff