Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Gambino Cultist

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
Sakura_Aqualight
GalavantMan
I'm more curious to see where Ichigo's training go from here. I mean the back story kinda debunked his Shinigami//Hollow powers, and if he gets Quincy training please let it be from Ryuken...

But more importantly speaking about memories in the reiatsu... Does anyone else notice the simularities between Bach and Zangetsu?

Yes it will be interesting to see how Kubo combines all of Ichigo's latent quincy abilities with that of his shinigami/hollow. Does this mean that Zangetsu is no longer going to be the name of his sword? Or will like his sword be able to transform into a bow??

I was thinking about this earlier as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Ichigo uses his soul reaper badge as his quincy bow in the end.
Does he even have a sword anymore?

Romantic Lunatic

I was waiting for Ichigo's boss to ask him who the hell he was talking to.

Isshin's not in his gigai, Ichigo talks to him and I don't remember it being said she had spiritual abilities.
Hello, Ogihci/Zangetsu 2.0.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
...all of a sudden, the Asauchi respect Ichigo because he knows his past... I think I missed something here. I hope it'll be flushed out in this forum or in next week's chapter.
Azriel_eph210
...all of a sudden, the Asauchi respect Ichigo because he knows his past... I think I missed something here. I hope it'll be flushed out in this forum or in next week's chapter.

It was a sense of identity crisis. Ichigo was trying to fight the Asauchi and he didn't even know what the ******** he was to begin with. Human? Hollow? Shinigami? Quincy?

Nimaiya actually explained everything earlier. The Asauchi should have killed Ichigo before and yet he just wouldn't die.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
NETORAREMAN
Hello, Ogihci/Zangetsu 2.0.

I'm still curious about the connection between White and Zangetsu. Also, would this hint the return of Ichigo's hollow abilities? Or Ogihci//White's now fully integrated into a Zanpakuto, hopefully something along the line of a new Bankai//Resureccion?

Anyway it looks as if Ogihci is Ichigo's new Zanpakuto.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
NETORAREMAN
Azriel_eph210

It was a sense of identity crisis. Ichigo was trying to fight the Asauchi and he didn't even know what the ******** he was to begin with. Human? Hollow? Shinigami? Quincy?

Nimaiya actually explained everything earlier. The Asauchi should have killed Ichigo before and yet he just wouldn't die.

Ah, I see. Thanks!

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
GalavantMan
I'm still curious about the connection between White and Zangetsu. Also, would this hint the return of Ichigo's hollow abilities? Or Ogihci//White's now fully integrated into a Zanpakuto, hopefully something along the line of a new Bankai//Resureccion?

I was expecting Hichigo and Zangetsu were fully integrated, but I see no hint of Zangetsu in this Asauchi. It is a new Asauchi (and thus will be a new Zanpakuto) so maybe whatever part of Ichigo's soul/subconscious that influenced Zangetsu's apperance and personality is no longer a big part of who Ichigo is, but the hollow part of him is

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Unfavoured Guest
GalavantMan

I was expecting Hichigo and Zangetsu were fully integrated, but I see no hint of Zangetsu in this Asauchi. It is a new Asauchi (and thus will be a new Zanpakuto) so maybe whatever part of Ichigo's soul/subconscious that influenced Zangetsu's apperance and personality is no longer a big part of who Ichigo is, but the hollow part of him is

Yeah but I take it that this means that Ichigo may probably not undergo any Quincy training since he may have some mastery over Blut as of now, and may not invest any further into other Quincy techniques or weapons. But it's interesting to see what remnants of Ogihci being forged into his actual Zanpakuto. I kinda hope it's the same character.

Romantic Lunatic

cat_blaugh

Kensei and Shuuhei: deserted field, "why have you brought me here?" *cue fandom*

Sorry. not

cat_xd

Super Vice-captain.

--

Again: does she just think Ichigo's a weirdo who talks to himself or has it been said that she has spiritual ability.. she's just standing there and he's talking to these people she shouldn't be able to see. then vanishes.

--

Some background on Komamura? cool.
OK....

These translations...I read on mangastream that Kensei said that he was not a pu$$y like Tousen was, while one of my friends read it on mangahere where Kensei said he's not as gentle as Tousen. Naturally, the former is more offensive and so was cut and replaced nonsensically with a word like "gentle" to make the scene less vulgar yet confusing. Why would anyone be upset that a former affiliate was called "gentle"? This leads me to believe that the 'pu$$y' translation was the right one, even if the word wasn't the one in the original Japanese text.

(This is just like in Naruto this week where Minato asked Naruto if Sakura was his girlfriend on mangastream - to which she was mad when Naruto said "more or less" - and simply his friend elsewhere. Why would she be mad when Naruto responded that she was his friend?)

That said, Hisagi needs to watch himself. Calling Tousen a pu$$y is the least Kensei could do iin the way of insulting Tousen given what Tousen did to him back in the day.

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
doc olden
OK....
That said, Hisagi needs to watch himself. Calling Tousen a pu$$y is the least Kensei could do iin the way of insulting Tousen given what Tousen did to him back in the day.

Agreed. I would have thought the Vizards' history became common knowledge in SS after Aizen's defeat. At the very least Kensei should have told his Vice Captain. Shuhei has no grounds for defending Tousen in this situation.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
So no one else is gonna talk about komamura talking to Falcore at all? Alright then... *leaves*
The reason we didn't is that no one cares about Komamura, that and our minds were just blown that he had relatives lol.
Unfavoured Guest
GalavantMan

I bet there's going to be a bit of a dialogue between Asauchi!Ogihci and Ichigo in the future. Something along the lines of:
"So you finally know your origins... I guess that makes me your godfather or maybe your other father. LOLOLOLOL."

Or he could just be silent and tame. That would be sort of boring. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces