Total Votes:[ 39 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Generous Bunny

J Lone Wolf
Amia-Chan
J Lone Wolf
Amia-Chan
User Image

I made it to one of your threads early for once. :'D
                                notthatthatmeansanything

it's something XD

User Image

yess ... yesss ...
                                I plan on getting pink shiny residue on EVERYTHING.
                                NOTHING IN YOUR THREAD IS SAFE.
                                -rubs against. Coats in shimmering pink glitter.;

aw man,,,this stuff never really goes away once it's on you. gonk

So I have...0 hearts? how do I get hearts!?

User Image

perfect. eue
                                a success. yassss.

BASICALLY -
                                NPC's give hearts. You need 1k total to get all the items (or, rather, one of each item from our "hosts" )
                                But, just look for link threads, click the most recent pages, and click all the grant links to get 'em fastest. xD;
                                S'what I did. Got all 1k in a day.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Caelum Caeleste
J Lone Wolf
How are you btw? and how is pepper cat doing?

I'm good, and lol peppercat. I'm sure she's glad someone is interested in her..off sleeping under the blankets. Her after food nap XP

we have a routine.

Muse

2,675 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
interesting

Cuddly Sex Symbol

Vigilia
-stares at you , blood started to drip from his nose-

Akiko-infinity's Fangirl

Feral Turkey

40,400 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion Cardholder 100
J Lone Wolf
The Consulting Assbutt
J Lone Wolf
The Consulting Assbutt
J Lone Wolf
so...now to figure out what's going on lol

That thing in your sig...I can't stop staring at it. I WANT ONE. heart Looks so squishy and lovable omg.

surprised

you have supernatural in your sig? that's actually one of my current art projects. That I'm not working on tonight cuz work made me tired and I wanted to get this going XP

Omg seriously?! <3

That is SO awesome. You'll seriously have to remember me later so you can show me it when you're done. That is SO badass! What are you doing with it, can I ask?!

I've only got a rough sketch going right now and I've got to make some adjustments to parts. But I can upload a WIP here in a sec.

a friend started watching it for the first time..so I started watching some with her when I knew it was a good episode...and it turned into watching all the episodes. Almost through season 3 right now.

*goes to upload*

hurr.
User Image
I wanted to stay within the first 2 seasons for the look.

I know the feeling...watched the first four or so, then my fiance got into the show and I started over to watch every one with him...finally got all caught up together now, and Tuesdays are our hot date night where we eat donuts and yell at the tv what it is they're obviously dealing with or are doing wrong.

OH DEAR SWEET MOTHER OF GOD. That is amazing. Seriously, that's...WOW. And that's just the rough sketch?! Danggggg...

A friend and I on here, we're sort of trying to collect any kind of SPN fanart we can get people to draw for us (long story short, we rp the hell out of it, haha). Most people would rather do original stuff and get weirded out by trying too hard to make them look like the "real people". But yeah...never ONCE have I ever seen something I liked as much as yours, just so you know. Rough sketch, you're freaking kidding me... <3

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
GentlemonMatt
J Lone Wolf

psst XD

oohh I like when other people do all the work lol

Cuddly Sex Symbol

J Lone Wolf
of course I'd be interested on her... x)
and rocket corgi? :'o
that's good that's good ~
sop how is your day fairing? is it still V-day there?

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
well you know events like these XD
someone bunches all the easy stuff up for us lazy types

Cuddly Sex Symbol

J Lone Wolf
GentlemonMatt
J Lone Wolf

psst XD

I second that~

Karen_Kodaijin's Significant Otter

Adorable Marshmallow

J Lone Wolf
GentlemonMatt
J Lone Wolf

psst XD

Oh my goodness that's a whole lot of links!!! eek Hello!! rofl

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
The Consulting Assbutt
J Lone Wolf
The Consulting Assbutt
J Lone Wolf
The Consulting Assbutt
J Lone Wolf
so...now to figure out what's going on lol

That thing in your sig...I can't stop staring at it. I WANT ONE. heart Looks so squishy and lovable omg.

surprised

you have supernatural in your sig? that's actually one of my current art projects. That I'm not working on tonight cuz work made me tired and I wanted to get this going XP

Omg seriously?! <3

That is SO awesome. You'll seriously have to remember me later so you can show me it when you're done. That is SO badass! What are you doing with it, can I ask?!

I've only got a rough sketch going right now and I've got to make some adjustments to parts. But I can upload a WIP here in a sec.

a friend started watching it for the first time..so I started watching some with her when I knew it was a good episode...and it turned into watching all the episodes. Almost through season 3 right now.

*goes to upload*

hurr.
User Image
I wanted to stay within the first 2 seasons for the look.

I know the feeling...watched the first four or so, then my fiance got into the show and I started over to watch every one with him...finally got all caught up together now, and Tuesdays are our hot date night where we eat donuts and yell at the tv what it is they're obviously dealing with or are doing wrong.

OH DEAR SWEET MOTHER OF GOD. That is amazing. Seriously, that's...WOW. And that's just the rough sketch?! Danggggg...

A friend and I on here, we're sort of trying to collect any kind of SPN fanart we can get people to draw for us (long story short, we rp the hell out of it, haha). Most people would rather do original stuff and get weirded out by trying too hard to make them look like the "real people". But yeah...never ONCE have I ever seen something I liked as much as yours, just so you know. Rough sketch, you're freaking kidding me... <3

well I spose you could call it a good sketch? the original rough sketc, well some of it before I started putting the new sketch over it was mostly a mess of scribbles lol.
User Image

sometimes I think it's almost easier..but then in a way harder to draw real people. It's easy because there are a ton of reference pictures to look at and get their features right hopefully ( you can see to outlines of Sam's hair above his doodle I had floating there to look at lol. But also harder cuz well.. it has to resemble them somewhat lol and that can be a pain. If you creep my tumblr eventually I'll finish and post it there.
How you feeling about this season? it's kind of making me sad cuz there are so many bad episodes XD

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Caelum Caeleste
Vigilia
-stares at you , blood started to drip from his nose-

hehehehe~
*wiggles booty* ;3
making you fifty shades of red, i see.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Amai_Neiko
J Lone Wolf
GentlemonMatt
J Lone Wolf

psst XD

Oh my goodness that's a whole lot of links!!! eek Hello!! rofl

Fate saves my event...and hopefully opens up more doodle time because of this lol.

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
+1 Dex Save XD
For da wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Caelum Caeleste
J Lone Wolf
of course I'd be interested on her... x)
and rocket corgi? :'o
that's good that's good ~
sop how is your day fairing? is it still V-day there?

Theyre both good XD rocket dog is todying up her paws. Likes to keep them clean I spose..except it's almost walk time anyway. Probably a few more inches of snow to play in.

technically Vday is over and I worked till 10pm. But we're night people, we're going to make dinner and watch a movie a little later..and she bought me jerky so, success.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff