Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In a post apocalyptic world, you have those fighting so they don't end up as the meal of next walker that stumbles on through their life. You have people working to build communities back up and Shift life back to normality , or as much as it can be with walkers amongst them, BUT you also have those who prey on the less fortunate, trying to take what they have and make it theirs no matter the cost. Will you and your allies be the ones preying on the weak or will you strive to rebuild this desolate land back to it's once great glory, and take out as many walkers as you can or will you let the walkers win?

Grand prize is 5 mil in gold, and other, smaller prizes will be handed out during the game.

There is no entry fee, but if you want to donate to the Grand prize, and make it even bigger, then sure, lets do it lol.

This game will be held in Teh Mafia guild, this is just a public sign up sheet. Anyone and everyone is welcome to join in the game.

JanJiz is going to co host this game with me.

I'm hoping to get about 50 people to play, so let's make this a great game!

So far 30/50 people to signed up.

Also invite your friends to play, it will be a lot of fun. smile

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Basically, this is a game of survival. there are killers and citizens (some with and some without special powers). The goal is to be the last one(s) standing.

Every round is 24 hours.

Rounds will end at 7 pm EST.

Once per round, everyone votes off who they think the killer is. The person voted off goes to jail and the killers' victim dies (Unless the killer is sent to jail, or their victim is saved by the angel).

This is repeated every round until either one of the following winning conditions is met:

☆:The citizens: by successfully voting out all the killers. However, In the case of early vote off of the killers, the hosts may reassign their role(s) to prolong the game.

☆:The killers: by successfully killing off all citizens.

The prize money is split between whomever wins/remains.

Alliances can be useful in this game,so you may want to start talking to people in the thread and through PM's and come up with some kind of game plan for voting/killing/ saving ect.

The Next post contains an intro to the theme for this game, but it is not necessary to read for game play.

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

☆:You must follow the Gaia ToS.

☆:Screenshots of any kind are not allowed in this game, whether it is onsite or offsite. Also, You may not Forwardany PMs the Host may send you. This also applies to quoting messages that have been sent to you by the Host. It only takes a minute to fake a quote, and 5 minutes to fake a screenshot. So, either way, it’s not worth getting disqualified for sharing them. If you are caught sharing screenshots, or quotes you will be immediately disqualified.

☆:Skype and Tiny Chat are allowed to be used for alliances but under no circumstances are you allowed to impersonate the Host.

☆:Mules cannot be used without authorization from the Host. To play this game on a Mule you must ask the Host’s permission before posting your application. Mules are not to be used for two entries into the game or to send PMs to other players, and doing this will have you immediately disqualified.

☆:Once a vote is cast it cannot be retracted or changed in any way. If you are caught doing this you will be disqualified.

☆:No matter what your role is, please title your PM's to The Host accordingly (questions, killings, angel protections, etc.)

☆:Only use the format in the Votes Post to submit your votes. If you don't use it, it will be counted as missing a turn!

☆: If you miss more than one round of voting you will be disqualified. ( meaning you are DQ if you miss 2 rounds of voting)

☆:You don't have to be in the game to speculate!

☆: Anonymous gifts are allowed and encouraged.

☆: You cannot place a vote for yourself, for any reason.

☆:If there is a split vote, the last person jailed will be the deciding vote. The last jailed person will then have 2 hours after the round ends to break the tie or will forfeit their vote. The Hosts will then RNG for the jailed citizen.

☆:Any role may choose not to use their powers, except the killers. If a killer does not submit a kill to The Host they will be disqualified and the killer will be reassigned by the Host next round.

☆: Even if you are killed or sent to jail you are still allowed to post and chat. There will be opportunities to get back in the game, so stay with us!

razz lease do not apply if you only plan on voting and not staying to chat, this game requires interaction with other players. If you only come on to vote and disappear for every round you will be considered inactive and will not qualify for prizes at the end of the game, should you still be alive.

☆: If you are confused on an issue and are not sure if something is allowed, please PM the Hosts first to see if it is allowed.

"For this game We would like to ask that gifs and large images be spoilered and that you keep quote trees to a maximum of 7."

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Detectives

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rick Grimes - Rick Grimes was a cop before before the zombie outbreak, and was Shane's partner. Each round Rick Grimes will receive a clue pertaining Shane. If Lori Grimes dies, rick will be stalled for one round to try and recollect his sanity.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dale Horvath - Is a sweet older man who has been around the block and thus is able to tell when something seems fishy.He will receive clues about Merle Dixon On odd rounds. On even rounds, Dale will pm the host a name for a clue about their role.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Glenn Rhee - Is a detective in this game. While foraging for supplies, he often runs into The Governor, so each round he will receive a clue about The Governor. Also if he and Maggie PMs The Host To notify Him of their alliance, Maggie can not be killed. It will help out to have an alliance member that needs you in this game. You can not vote for Maggie once you're in an alliance with her, because you (glen) love her too much to do so.

Killers

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Governor - Is the most ruthless killer of them all. He'll manipulate until you are of no longer any use to him then he'll kill you. He will be able to kill once per round.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Merle Dixon - Is Daryl's older brother, and a rude, crude vulgar, survivor who will do what ever it takes to stay alive, no matter the cost. He is a killer, who can only kill on odd rounds.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shane Welsh - Was Ricks partner before the outbreak and as soon as the outbreak happened he took care of Lori and Carl, leaving Rick for dead at the hospital. Shane wasn't always bad but after Lori messed with his head he just slowly turned into a monster. He is a killer, who can only kill on even rounds.

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Walkers -Are the undead, have a 25% chance at killing their victim, and receive a chance to kill every round, Like The Governor.

Protectors

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Michone - Is a protector and will have to PM The Host Every round with the name of whom she would like to protect. Also, if Michone ends up in a alliance with with Andrea they both can not be killed, until one goes to jail. HOWEVER Both members of this alliance must PM to notify of the alliance, which will go into affect as soon as both pms are received.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Daryl Dixon - Is a protector who will pm The Host every round with the name of the person they wish to protect. Daryl is not able to pick the same person twice in a row.

Revivers

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lori Grimes -Can bring people back into the game from the death or jail. Lori is able to revive one last time after being jailed/killed. The person Lori last revives will forever be known as "Little a** Kicker".

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Herschel Greene - Is the father of Maggie and Beth. Herschel has one extra life so it will take two successful attempts to kill this tough old man. Herschel also has a 25% chance at bring someone back from the dead every round. He didn't go through all those years of veterinary school for nothing.

Other Roles

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Carl Grimes - Is a young impressionable boy who looks up to the adults and copies their every move. As Carl you will need to PM the Host with a name to copy the person's role for the duration of the next round. You can not copy the same role twice in a row.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Andrea - Should Andrea end up in a alliance with Michone, they both will be unkillable till one goes to jail. Both members of this alliance must PM to notify the host of the alliance , which will go into effect as soon as both PMs are received.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amy - Is Andres sister, she a sweet and caring young woman. As Andrea, on odd rounds you may PM The Host about a dead player to get a clue on what role they held while in the game.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Carol Peletier - Is such a sweet woman that has gone through so much during the Zombie apocalypse. She can not go to jail.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sophia Peletier - Sadly Sophia is missing. As Sophia you may PM the host a name every round. Whomever Sophia picks is taken out of the game during this round (because they are on the hunt for sweet little Sophia); so their role will be stalled, and they can not be killed/jailed for the round they are out searching.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Maggie Greene - Doesn't do well on her own, in fact, the only way for her role to work is if she and Glenn PM the host to confirm their alliance with each other. Once the alliance confirms
Maggie cannot be killed until Glenn is dead or in jail. Mind you she is still able to get voted out.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Beth Greene - Will either be helpful or detrimental to you. Beth must link up with a different person each round. Once she does, the host will RNG her effect on the chosen player for that round. she will either double your power of you role and votes or she will block your role/vote for the round. If Beth or the person she links up with dies, both will die.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.T-Dog - Is almost like a cat with his lives. He has had so many close calls it's hard for him to die. So in this game T-dog can't be killed until after round 5.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Citizen- If you did not get a role you are a plain old citizen who has to use your wit to survive.

Quote:
Other events:
Every 3 rounds a herd of walkers comes in, so each player has to RNG 1-100 with a 10% chance of death if they hit a certain number.

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

123jimmy321
Username:_____
Nickname:_____
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:_____
If so what roles have you had in the past?:_____
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: _____
What role are you interested in having?:_____
What role do you NOT want?:_____
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:_____

[quote="123jimmy321"][/quote][color=darkblue]Username:[/color][color=red]_____[/color]
[color=darkblue]Nickname:[/color][color=red]_____[/color]
[color=darkblue]Have you played in a previous mafia game?:[/color][color=red]_____[/color]
[color=darkblue]If so what roles have you had in the past?:[/color][color=red]_____[/color]
[color=darkblue]What is your favorite walking dead character ?: [/color][color=red]_____[/color]
[color=darkblue]What role are you interested in having?:[/color][color=red]_____[/color]
[color=darkblue]What role do you NOT want?:[/color][color=red]_____[/color]
[color=darkblue]What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:[/color][color=red]_____[/color]

1. Royal Condesce
2. momo-ai13
3. Captain tohru honda
4. Earthbound LoveGoddess
5. Pandelic DJ
6. Serethielle
7. Kusk Yutaka
8. Squizelp v2
9. Ryo_Kazuka
10. Astrenose
11. -Candii_Sweet-
12. Elyralith
13. bloodysword4
14. Dreaming Over
15. II Random Panda II
16. Hakayos Gift
17. St._Jimmy
18. xxLipGlossRomaNcexx
19. Violette Cielle
20. Fudgekitten
21. Artistic Wizard
22. Ephemerai Bliss
23. Dark_Aoekae
24. Vigoureux
25. Flz
26. Forever-Starz
27. GottaCodeFast
28. DatChanneh
29. Sparrow Puppy
30. XxStephy_BaybexX

Quote:
Username:Shilshadu/royal Condescension
Nickname:Dae/Shil/Royal/Condy any of them work lol
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:Oh, You know~
If so what roles have you had in the past?:I've been everything now
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: mine? MICHONE
What role are you interested in having?:any of em except walker. gimee a killer role razz
What role do you NOT want?:walker
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:I don't have one, sorry XD

Quote:
Username:momo-ai13
Nickname:Momo
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:.....
If so what roles have you had in the past?:Do I really have to name them all? I've been killer, detective, lover, angel, citizen.. I think that is it actually.
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: Oh gosh I haven't watched the show in a little while.. I think Glenn. I hate Lauri. =D Ope, nope I lied it was Dale
RIP, I cried so hard when you died! crying

I also really like Daryl... between those three

What role are you interested in having?:Whichever one you think I will make the game most interesting with.
What role do you NOT want?:citizen
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:I'm only up to I season 2 I think, so I don't really have one.

Quote:
Username:Captain tohru honda
Nickname:Captain
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:yes
If so what roles have you had in the past?:angel, citizen
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: I like the main character dude..I can't think of his name. lol
What role are you interested in having?: walker
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:I'm not sure...I'm not caught up on all the episodes.....-hides-

Quote:
Username:Earthbound LoveGoddess
Nickname:...well whatever you can come up with from my username
If so what roles have you had in the past?:citizen,detective,killer
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: What? The one that lives or a walker
What role are you interested in having?:any
What role do you NOT want?:Governor
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?: One simple does not pick ONE episode

Quote:
Username:Pandelic
Nickname:Pande, or DJ is fine
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:Im a total noob at these games ;~;
If so what roles have you had in the past?:Ummm, Ive been Citizen for wayyyyyy to long, Joker, Killer, Detective, Virgin, and ive been a Host too :3
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: the Grimes Family >;3
What role are you interested in having?:Idk a good role maybe ;D Citizen!!!
What role do you NOT want?:....you really dont have to ask that :c
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:Ive stopped watching TWD after it became more of a powerhouse rather then more about fighting off zombies. :L

Quote:
Username:Serethielle
Nickname:Sere
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:yep, 3
If so what roles have you had in the past?:Detective, harlot, citizen
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: I really like Lee, the Asian dude. He was frustrating at times, but I'm surprised he lived as long as he did.
What role are you interested in having?:anything except citizen
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:TS-19 of season 2 was really good. I felt the creepy tingles coming on.

Quote:
Username:Kusk Yutaka
Nickname:Kusk
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:Yessir
If so what roles have you had in the past?:Citizen & Doctor
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: I've never seen it x.x
What role are you interested in having?:Killer or Detective
What role do you NOT want?:There isn't a specific I don't want.
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:I've never seen any x.x

Quote:
Username:Squizelp v2
Nickname:Squiz
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:Yes
If so what roles have you had in the past?:Citizen
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: Glenn
What role are you interested in having?:Anything
What role do you NOT want?:Citizen
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:Everything

Quote:
Username: Ryo_Kazuka
Nickname: The Mad Ryo
Have you played in a previous mafia game?: Yes i have
If so what roles have you had in the past?: I dont want to tell you that.....
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: Someone who is not a fool....
What role are you interested in having?: That has justice.
What role do you NOT want?: Something that i dont expect.
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?: I watch some of them...

Quote:
Username:Astrenose
Nickname:Ace
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:Several
If so what roles have you had in the past?:Citizen. Never fails.
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: Daryl
What role are you interested in having?:Detective
What role do you NOT want?:Hamlet
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:One where we find out the mayor's daughter is a zombie.

Quote:
Username:-Candii_Sweet-
Nickname:Candii
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:YES
If so what roles have you had in the past?:Joker, Doctor, Citizen, and some bullshit killer's underling role.
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: sophia because she's ADORBS.
What role are you interested in having?:Sophia pleaaaasseeee, I lovvvveeee herrrrrr
What role do you NOT want?:Any role that is a citizen role, those suck.
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:It's weird but the episode when sophia died is my fav because it was so sad but she's at peace now crying

Quote:
Username:Elyralith
Nickname:Ely
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:Nope >.<
If so what roles have you had in the past?:N/A
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: Never seen it crying Hopefully I'll find one after playing this game though!
What role are you interested in having?:Killers are always fun! Then again, this is my first game, so it would probably be best for me to be a citizen and learn the basics. I'll probably won't be too active. I'll mainly just be reading the posts to try and figure out how the roles work. Hands-on experience is the best, after all.
What role do you NOT want?:Nothing with a big role. I'd rather not fail my side.
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:... gonk

Quote:
Username:bloodysword4
Nickname:bloody
Have you played in a previous mafia game?: no of course not lol
If so what roles have you had in the past?: citizen/angel/d.a./ and gang member
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: that's to hard
What role are you interested in having?:Melre
What role do you NOT want?:_citizen!
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:the first one

Quote:

Username:
Dreaming Over
Nickname:I guess Dreaming? Since it's shorter than Dreaming Over?
If so what roles have you had in the past?:Angel
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: Nil
What role are you interested in having?:All roles except killer Killer. Excluding the walkers
What role do you NOT want?:Everything excluding the killers. No walkers for me please.
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:Didn't watch it biggrin

Quote:
Username:II Random Panda II
Nickname:Panda or Mr. Nibbles
If so what roles have you had in the past?:Citizen
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: Everyone
What role are you interested in having?:Every role
What role do you NOT want?:Girl role
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:All episodes about fighting

Quote:
Username:Hakayos Gift
Nickname:Hakayo/Haka/Gift
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:no but im exicited!
If so what roles have you had in the past?:N/A
What role are you interested in having?:Any, really. I love this show!!
What role do you NOT want?:Citizen if any
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:My favorite episode was the season finale from season 3 where Daryl has to kill his big brother... so emotional...

Quote:
Username:_____St._Jimmy
Nickname:_____jimmy, gambit
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:_____yes
If so what roles have you had in the past?:_____killer
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: _____the hot blond Andrea
What role are you interested in having?:_____any special role
What role do you NOT want?:_____regular
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:_____dont really watch it

Quote:
Username:xxLipGlossRomaNcexx
Nickname:LipGloss
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:a few now! whee
If so what roles have you had in the past?:citizen, doctor, killer
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: Dale, Shane, Merle, Rick, Michone
What role are you interested in having?:Carl or a detective role. emotion_dowant
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:there are far too many good ones to choose. emotion_zombie

Quote:
Username:Violette Cielle
Nickname:Vi/Cielle
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:no
If so what roles have you had in the past?:none
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: darryl, glenn,michone
What role are you interested in having?:protector or any random one
What role do you NOT want?:killer, walker
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:I really can't just choose one, I like 'em all

Quote:
Username: Fudgekitten
Nickname: Kitten or Fudge
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:No.
If so what roles have you had in the past?: N/A
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: Michonne.
What role are you interested in having?: Michonne or walker
What role do you NOT want?: N/A
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?: xD I don't remember.

Quote:
Username:Artistic Wizard
Nickname:Art or Wiz
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:None yet
If so what roles have you had in the past?:
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: I dunno.. the zombies? xd
What role are you interested in having?:Maybe a Protector or a Reviver? Any actually
What role do you NOT want?:I'd love to be any
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:Never watched it xd

Quote:
Username:Ephemerai Bliss
Nickname:Bliss
If so what roles have you had in the past?:citizen, detective
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: n/a
What role are you interested in having?:Pretty much any special role
What role do you NOT want?:Beth Greene
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:uh xD

Quote:
Username:Dark_Aoekae
Nickname:Aoe
If so what roles have you had in the past?:Civilian, killer
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: sweatdrop I don't watch television...
What role are you interested in having?:Any
What role do you NOT want?:None
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:....Never seen it. Plus Zombies are scary >.>

Quote:
Username:Vigoureux
Nickname:Vig/Vigo
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:Definitely!
If so what roles have you had in the past?:I think: "All of them, at this point!"
What is your favorite walking dead character?: Tbh, I have yet to see the series.
I usually just take the time to see series back-to-back once they're over.

What role are you interested in having?:Killers, Protectors, Revivers or Other Roles.
What role do you NOT want?:Detectives
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:_____

Quote:
Username:Flz
Nickname:Only special people get to use my many nicknames!
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:_Yes
If so what roles have you had in the past?:Detective, Angel, Joker, Unfaithful Wife (role blocker), Koh (Role copier), and Citizen
What role are you interested in having?:Carl Grimes
What role do you NOT want?:Shane Welsh
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:I'm actually not really into the Walking Dead, only seen a few episodes. So I'm not sure ^_^;;

Quote:
Username:Forever-Starz
Nickname:Starzan
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:eh
If so what roles have you had in the past?:anything and everything
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: the hot zombie guy
What role are you interested in having?:Glenn Rhee
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:when those zombie guys were like killed and s**t

Quote:
Username:GottaCodeFast
Nickname:John/Code
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:Yup
If so what roles have you had in the past?:Detective, Protector, Reviver, and Cit
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: I don't watch it. x:
What role are you interested in having?:Killer
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:I don't watch it. emo

Quote:

Username: DatChanneh
Nickname: chan/channeh
Have you played in a previous mafia game?: mhmm
If so, what roles have you had in the past?: citizen, detective
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: _____
What role are you interested in having?: any role that has something to do each round. although, t-dog, carol, and the reviver roles seem pretty sweet.
What role do you NOT want?: walker
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?: _____

Quote:
Username:Sparrow Puppy
Nickname:Sparrow
If so what roles have you had in the past?:Idk like everything but newer roles added and joker
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: I don't watch the show...
What role are you interested in having?:Glenn Rhee or Governor
What role do you NOT want?:Beth Greene or Citizen
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:I've never seen an episode...

Quote:
Username:XxStephy_BaybexX
Nickname:Stephy
If so what roles have you had in the past?:citizen mostly,byt i have had one virgin, and one role confusion role(:
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: Daryl...He is a badass
What role are you interested in having?:Any
What role do you NOT want?:Doesnt matter to me(:
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:I dont have a favorite of what i have watched lol

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Be the first person to place a vote in round one. Won By:

Be the first person to vote for the killer in the game (You will get this at the end of the game.) Won By:

Be the only player to vote a different person when all votes are cast against one player for that round. Won By:

Survive 3 attempted killings. Won by:

Be the vote that breaks a tie and send that person to jail. Won By:

Most Active Jailed Person. Won By:

Most Active Killed Person. Won By:

Overall Active Person. Won By:

Killers kill all the special roles before getting killed/voted out. Won By:

Get voted out unanimously in the voting process. Won By:

Fail a kill more than once. Won By:

Be the last Civilian in the game. Won By:

Hidden Item Giveaway. Won By:

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

First person to post on page 35 will get 100k!!!

Also 50k to who ever RNG 1011 from 1-99999

Banners

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/setting-up-do-not-post-please/t.88172403_1/#7][IMG]http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/130/3e0d.jpg[/IMG]
[/url]

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/the-walking-dead-mafia-sign-ups-5-mil-in-gold-to-be-won/t.88172403_1/][IMG]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1848/b7t7.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/the-walking-dead-mafia-sign-ups-5-mil-in-gold-to-be-won/t.88172403_1/][IMG]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1171/2ud7.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Hey guys up for another great game of mafia?! Also invite your friends to play!!!

psychic toaster

GottaCodeFast

Flz

Pandelic DJ

St._Jimmy

i_am_ioi

momo-ai13

Anithyia

Squizelp

Xander J.

Noir VII

XxStephy_BaybexX

Earthbound LoveGoddess

lulwutdog

Papa_D4rr3n

Rionen Silverlake

snow-rabbit148

bloodysword4

123jimmy321

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Sparrow Puppy

Vartox

Vigoureux

Pheregames

Shadelovesmrsdeathreaper

xxLipGlossRomaNcexx

Serethielle

Forever-Starz

Captain tohru honda

TurtleMaster24

rilsin-b

Murder Is Kawaii

yourexitindisguise

Kusk Yutaka

Astrenose

ChAiNsOnChAoS

Skatzzi

Perfect Combo

fenrirdies

DatChanneh

Pyro_Shiomi

Shilshadu

II Random Panda II

Ryo_Kazuka

BRAINSTORM

Le King

Shibu Mizaku

Le King

Le King

JanJiz

Le King

-Candii_Sweet-

Le King

Royal Condesce

foxgirl66

Pork Pollution

Dreaming Over

Vigoureux

Art Imitating Life

Beloved Friend

123jimmy321
Hey guys up for another great game of mafia?! Also invite your friends to play!!!

If i hadn't been on my email when you quoted this, i wouldn't have seen it XD

Beloved Friend

dodododo...

123jimmy321
What role are you interested in having?:any of em except walker. gimee a killer role razz

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Ephemerai Bliss

Bobannan

BucketHead1693

pxxn

Serethielle

DatChanneh

TheDarkest_DayInMay

Aryvane

SunMoonSky

Kinky Pixie Stick

Akuyi

Hawk Flemmings

Pair of Sockies

Vartox

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Royal Condesce
123jimmy321

Well Congrats on seeing and being the first person to sign up!!! biggrin

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Royal Condesce

dodododo...

123jimmy321
But the walker is a killer lol.

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
123jimmy321
Username:momo-ai13
Nickname:Momo
Have you played in a previous mafia game?:.....
If so what roles have you had in the past?:Do I really have to name them all? I've been killer, detective, lover, angel, citizen.. I think that is it actually.
What is your favorite walking dead character ?: Oh gosh I haven't watched the show in a little while.. I think Glenn. I hate Lauri. =D Ope, nope I lied it was Dale
RIP, I cried so hard when you died! crying

I also really like Daryl... between those three

What role are you interested in having?:Whichever one you think I will make the game most interesting with.
What was your favorite episode of the walking dead?:I'm only up to I season 2 I think, so I don't really have one.

Beloved Friend

123jimmy321
Royal Condesce
123jimmy321

Well Congrats on seeing and being the first person to sign up!!! biggrin

you have some quotes to fix... also... lots of misspellings and stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff