Welcome to Gaia! ::

Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 224 225 226 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to The Lucky Coin Contest Thread!
We have quite a few different contests for you to try your luck at and lots more on the way! We are a brand new thread, and offer amazing prizes. I hope you enjoy your stay and I wish you the best of LUCK!!

Don't forget to <3 and Subscribe!!

So here are the rules, follow them and it won't get messy ^^

♣ Follow Gaia TOS

♣ No 'Hit and runs'. In order to win you MUST post at least 3 times in the forum..

♣ No complaining. These are all games of chance. If you don't win, i'm sorry.. try again next time. After all, it's FREE! And if you don't like it, there are plenty more contest threads on Gaia.

♣ No spamming

♣ Be polite please!!

♣ No begging..save yourself the time and energy, it's just annoying. If you are looking for gold, try playing the contests..

♣ Don't forget your manners & Say please and thank you =3

♣ In order to win the lucky coin contest you must post at least TEN {10} times

All rules are subject to change at any time so please check back from time to time to make sure you are updated.

Here you can learn a little bit about the different staff members of the LCC. If you are interested in joining the crew, please refer to the next post!

Hi guys! My real name is Samantha I'm 21. I am also married with a son, Sebastian who is 1 1/2. I used to play gaia wayyyy back in 2004. Like all of the other old timers here I was hacked so I quit playing. It wasn't until recently that I started playing again. But this time around I wanted to help others out like others helped me out in the past. ^^. I do have things IRL that I have to do so I am on when I am able to be on. Sometime it is for hours at a time and sometimes it's for a few minutes. Usually I am on in the morning EST and late at night EST. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or quote me<3 Good luck!

Hi there i am Miss_Mizuki_Nomader. Here is a little about myself. I am 19 years old and pregnant with a little girl. I am 30 weeks & 1 days pregnant. Right now my husband is deployed over sea's.

Nii_Chan222

User Image

Hihi :] My name is Nia, but most just call me Nii, but it's really whatever you prefer. I'm 18 years old, just graduated and i've been on Gaia since 2007 (around-ish xD). I love to rp, listen to music, etc, and just have a good time :3 I'm a nice, fun-loving person, so don't be afraid to talk to me or ask anything, just quote me first~! If I don't answer right away, I may be a bit preoccupied, but I will get back to you asap, kay? Have a lot of fun and the best of luck!! x3

Artists

About Me:

Hey everybody, I'm BRN. Feel free to call me any shortened version of my user name, as long as your quote me I'll probably respond. I'm here to pass out some art to the contest winners, but if you're dedicated to the thread or I like you, you may get some art tossed at you anyways regardless on if you win or not. Please don't pm me asking for freebies.... I'm very busy and hate feeling obligated to do things for free.

I'm a pretty chill person, be nice and respectful to the people who post and the people who run this thread and we'll get along just fine. :]

Bust Sample
Chibi Sample
Full Sample
Couple Sample

NuMz3 Echo6s

Ello I like to draw but currently I do not have my tablet sad so I am using paint and a laptop mouse , might I say very fun XP Here are some examples of me using paint , but when I get my tablet they will be updated.
full body " chibi"
bust "chibi"
animal "chibi"
go here for more

x3Inu

Wolfero_Nyx
About Me: Hello, I'm Wolfero_Nyx. You can just call me Wolfe or Nyx. I'm still quite new here in Gaia but I hope to have some good times while I'm on. I'm 19 years old female and I'm going off to college as an Art major. I enjoy playing video games, drawing, listening to music (mostly Asian pop/rock, etc.), and having a good time.
Full Body example
Half Body example
Chibis example (single, couple, or multiple)
NOTE: Most of my artworks are all done and colored in pen☠

♣Looking for Artists who do not mind drawing a freebie every once and a while, who enjoys holding contests. PM either The Lucky Coin Contest or Zarieya for more info or if you are interested

♣Looking for People to help Mod the thread. PM either The Lucky Coin Contest or Zarieya for more info or if you are interested

♣Looking for people to help fund the prizes. PM either The Lucky Coin Contest or Zarieya for more info or if you are interested

♣♣If you are interested in helping out with anything on this thread that has not been listed, or if you have any ideas.. again please feel free to PM either The Lucky Coin Contest or Zarieya. Thank you!!

♣.Leonaenae for giving me a GREAT discount and graphics for the thread.Thank you SO much!! heart
♣. Triple A Charity: 2k and lots of items.. Thank you!!! heart
♣.Furi Mitsukai: 100k, Thank you hun <333 heart
♣.Awake': 5k Thanks!! heart
♣. Wolfero_Nyx 10k Thanks!! heart

Donations are highly appreciated. When I started creating this thread, the co-owner ran off with 1.4mil of my prize money savings so I am still building up from that. Any type of donation is appreciated. If you would like to donate to the thread, please send donations to "THE LUCKY COIN CONTEST" only. That is the only account linked to this thread, and I can not be held responsible for lost items/gold. Sorry! Also! Check out our Donations thread wink Remember even the smallest item can create something big!

♣. 7.17.11 : Created Thread. A special shoutout to Leonaenae for the amazing graphics! Check out her shop she is fantastic! Look for her shop banner on the banners post!

♣. 7.26.11 : Thread Opened!!! Good luck everyone!

None ^o^ Let's try to keep it like that!!

heart Thank you for helping the thread lift off to the following people:
Kvon78
ms ziffy
Turquoise Owls
Howling Kiyo

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/the-lucky-coin-contest-thread-open-over-5mil-in-prizes/t.73048941_1/][img]http://i55.tinypic.com/24pdna9.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/the-lucky-coin-contest-thread-open-over-5mil-in-prizes/t.73048941_1/][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/15rkx6t.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/the-lucky-coin-contest-thread-open-over-5mil-in-prizes/t.73048941_1/][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/xom68x.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

MINI RAFFLE!!
I have 500 mini raffle tickets! They're 500g each. Once all 500 tickets are sold I will generate a number 1-500 and the winner of that gets 2mil! The other 500k will go in the pot towards other prizes for other contests <3

TICKETS
IEvilDoll:
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,21,22,23,24,25,41,42,43,44,45 ,51,52,53,54,55

Devon Bon
100, 101, 102, 103,104,105,106,107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115,116,117,118,119,120

shiroi bara_ting

Deidara_dsyq

tickets still avail.!!!

Contest 1:
'The first person to post on page [#]...." Contest. You pretty much know the drill. The first person to post on the listed pages wins the said prize. As said in the rules, you MUST post at least 3 times in this thread before you can win any prize except the first poster prize and the 5th page because the thread is new. I'm sorry this is just how it is. Also any person can win, any number of times. So if you want to spend all day here posting away be my guest!
First poster ~ 1k Ms Ziffy
Page 5 ~ 5k Ms Ziffy
Page 10 ~ 10k Ms Ziffy
Page 15 ~ 15k Howling Kiyo
Page 20 ~ 20k Howling Kiyo
Page 25 ~ 25k Howling Kiyo
Page 50 ~ 50k Choxiie
Page 100 ~ 100k
Page 150 ~ 150k
Page 200 ~ 250k
[[To be continued once page 200 is reached]]

Contest 2:
Pet Photo Contest:

Part A:

Best Picture
First 15 people to post pictures of their pet during the designated "Post your Photo's" hour gets a slot. After that the pictures will be posted on the first page and the voting will be left up to to community. Voting will last 24 hours after pictures are posted. Players will vote on their favorite photo and whoever has the most wins smile

ENTRIES:

1.) Ms Ziffy Kitty

Part B:

Best Caption
The top 3 pet photos from the winning contest will remain on the first page. During the "Best Caption" contests you will have 1 hour to post your best caption. You can post up to 5 different captions. If you submit more than one caption you MUST quote your previous captions or else they will not count. To post a caption please use this layout
[quote="zarieya"][align=center][size=18][color=red] I VOTE FOR PHOTO NUMBER { # }[/color][/size]
[color=indigo] {Caption Goes here} [/color][/align][/quote]

At the end of the photo caption hour, I will choose the best caption. I will be looking for originality, humor and revelence to the photo.
Prizes for Contest 2:
Winner of the Best Photo contest: 100k
2nd place in Best photo contest: 50k
3rd place in Best photo contest: 25k
Winner of Pet caption contest: 100k

Contest 3:
The luck of the Roll!
To play: Roll 10x 10 sided dice.

How to win & Prizes:

To win you must get a number 90 and up!!

The people who get 90+ will win 200k!

Start Rolling!!

BUMP contest

For every 150 bumps you do you get 35k

No Cheating!! You must quote your bumps, and when you reach 150 you MUST PM me with the page your last bump was on!

So this is where the magic happens XD. I have a SUPER lucky coin that is going to make an appearance. It could appear once a day, or 10 times a day.. who knows! When you see me post with the image of the lucky coin, be the FIRST to quote me WITH the picture in the post and you win!
So what do you win?
Well there are quite a few different options. When someone wins, I will then post with a random number from 1-5. Whichever number is generated will depict which prize you get. The random items vary from gaia cash item, or another nice item. It all depends on what is availiable at the time.. But it will be nice, don't worry!

Prize list:
1: 100k
2: FREE Art
3: 10k
4: 1 random item!
5: 25k PLUS a random item!!

Finish this Avatar Contest by Miss_Mizuki_Nomader

Contest Rules
♣Follow Gaia TOS

♣Entry for each avatar you enter will be 500g each

♣Please no complaining. If you complain you will be disqualified.

♣Depending on how good the avatar depends on YOUR winnings.

♣Be nice and polite. If you do other wise you will be disqualified.

♣The contest will last a week from when the avatar is posted. I do not have to chose a winner if i do not like any, but i am sure you guys can come up with some good ones.
♣You do not have to pay to edit the avatars.

♣Also one last rule. Have fun and enjoy the contests that are giving.

Thank you.

I have 500,000 tickets! Each ticket is 10g. After I have sold all 500k tickets, I will put in a random number from 1-500,000 and whichever number is generated first will win 4.5mil. What happens to that other 500k you might be wondering? It gets put into the pot and is used for other prizes.

In order to buy tickets you MUST PM 'THE LUCKY COIN CONTEST' with the amount of tickets you want, which numbers, and how much you owe.

I will then send you a confirmation PM and then you can start the trade. After trade is confirmed you will see your name on this page.

This is not a scam, if you do not get your winnings in full, I WILL get banned. So no worries everyone <3

LOTTO TICKETS

coolgriff14~ Tickets 1300-1400

NONE YET, BE THE FIRST!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff