Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Helloo :3 Thanks for stopping by! Like many other Gaians I am on a quest. What is the quest you say? Well I am questing gold and items so I can fund my Contest thread ^o^. I have opened the thread in the lotto/games forum so check it out! But Right now my funds have dwindled down to 500k x.x . So I decided I'd try and squeeze a few pennies out of some generous Gaians so I can keep it going!! razz

I have tried questing in the past and it hasn't worked that well so I'd figure i'd do something to give back to those who give to me! Now I know I SUCK at drawing but I'm giving out freebie art to anyone who donates ANYTHING. It could be 500g or 500k. Or it could even be any unwanted items that are just sitting in your invo that you never wear razz . Anything would really help right now!

I also can take a stab at graphics if you want, I made this layout. It's noobish but hey, it would mean you don't have to do it yourself razz

Put my banner on your thread and be forever loved??

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/u-c/t.73349263_1/#5][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/207aj29.png[/img][/url]

Here are some of my samples of my art. Like I said, it's pretty crappy but I just started drawing and I need the practice. And if you're not interested in that, just lemmie know if you want some type of thread graphics and I'll try my best!!

[x] [x] [x]

[x] [x] [x]

heart Lucyinthesky64 Thank you!! Here ya go!! [x]

heart jimmypagefan123 Thank you!!

heart WyattYukanna Thank you!!

heart MY rusty h a l o Thank you!!

Come visit my Contest Thread!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff