Welcome to Gaia! ::

List of our final 15 contestants are posted!

Our dear Judge; Lord G is on a brief hiatus. 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 9 ]
He'll be back soon. In the mean time, the show must go on. 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 3 ]
We will be moving to a shiny new thread for episode one. 0.24242424242424 24.2% [ 8 ]
Contestants must PM Teh Paper Bag a short bio ASAP. 0.24242424242424 24.2% [ 8 ]
Tell us a bit about yourself and maybe send a message to your competition ;D 0.15151515151515 15.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]

Desirable Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
allmostanyone
Freckles4d37
allmostanyone
Freckles4d37
...Hello people~

Hello stranger friend =D

^^ Hello. ehehhh I don't know anyone lol How are you?

We dont bite ;D
At the moment im bored XD nothing good on tv.
What are you up to?

haha I'm relieved. xD
I'm working on this audition form thingy. hmm I'm afraid that I wrote too much... ehhh I'm also finishing up homework. ._.

Check Me Out!
This Is A RC Round One Audition!

Username: iKawaiiasour

About Me: abigael. thats the namee. im a straight-a-nerd-weirdo, who enjoys acting, singing, dancing, being silly, cheerleading, photoshopping, student council & NJHS. As mentioned, I am kinda smart, and I try hard to excel in school, it's very important for the future. I guess i should throw out there im 12. im turning 13 in a week. so yeah. its whatever. im mature. I'm obsessed, with anything ToyStory and Disney. I am currently married to Mike Wazowski; ) When I get older I want to participate in the Disney World College Program, that would be the most amazing experience ever. I have been really blessed to have such great friends and family that are always there for me and support who i am. no im not gay. i love being outside, and with animals, camping is really fun, I used to go camping with the boy scouts, so im tough. notreally. i guess im sort of rambling now. but its whatever. I guess I would consider myself kind of laid-back-ish. Im very obsessed with my body image, i think im fat. uhm, I love to sing and act, i want to be on the disney channel. i love to make food, and my favourite food is asian food. go figure. i am also quite a book worm C: my favourite series are TheKingdomKeepers and anything by rick riordan. ohyeah, i have extremely large blue eyes. i dislike pretty boys. im afraid of dieing. im not popular. im happy alot though, lol.

Talent: singing. uhm.. drawing i guess? making faces. cracking jokes. dancing.

Best: 'outta those? singing!

Word: eccentric .

Time: its 1O:36 pm. I am MST. Mountain Standard Time, yo.
NotCompletelyLost
Gee Says:

Yaaay.
Another one in EST! :D
Welcome to the thread!
iKawaiiasour
Gee Says:

Ohh, Rick Riordan writes some good stuff :D
Welcome to the thread!
Sorry I'm not sticking around to chat D:
Talk to some of those cool people
*Points around the thread*

G'night everyone!
User Image

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Freckles4d37

haha I'm relieved. xD
I'm working on this audition form thingy. hmm I'm afraid that I wrote too much... ehhh I'm also finishing up homework. ._.

Dont worry about too much XD say whatever you want :D we'd like to know about you.
eww homework u_u what subjects?

Desirable Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
allmostanyone
Freckles4d37

haha I'm relieved. xD

Dont worry about too much XD say whatever you want :D we'd like to know about you.
eww homework u_u what subjects?

^^ Okie dokie! ... I just have English but I also have to study for finals... blahhh

Desirable Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Check Me Out!

Username: Freckles4d37
About Me: I'm 16 years old and I live in California. The weather is pretty funky, but I actually really like it. I'm on a robotics team and want to be an engineer. I consider myself a nerd, but sometimes I feel pretty dumb... Is there such thing as a dumb nerd? Probably not. So, whatever. hmm My favorite colors are red, black, blue, and green. I was a goth for like two seconds and then I decided that it took too much effort. haha I can be pretty lazy about things.... You, know that might not a good thing, but who cares, right? Not me! I try to not let what people think about me bother me. I figure that if I did, I would spend too much time worrying about that than actually living my nearly nonexistant life. hmmm I feel like I'm filling out a meme or something... I tend to get along better with guys and I've never been into girly things. Of course, there are times, though. haha I'm actually incredibly boy-crazy. P: I go to an all-girls school, and I guess High School has changed me a lot more than I thought it would. I would like to think that I'm not your average teenager, but how would I know? ... I also love watching anime/reading manga and reading other books. Action and science fiction are my favorite genres of books and movies. You know, this is actually harder than you think. I'm not entirely sure how to describe myself to someone if I hardly know/understand myself either. ehh Whatever~ Ah, I ramble off a lot, don't I? ^^;
Talent: I'm pretty good at singing, I've been playing piano for ten years, I draw as a hobby, and I love designing and building things. And how could I prove this? ehh I'll figure something out.
Best: Only one.... only one... Piano. For sure.
Word: Sporadic
Time: 10:48 PM; Pacific Time Zone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
iKawaiiasour

O my dear ._. good you're birthday is in a week.
Happy early birthday and welcome to the game :D

Rebel Prophet

27,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Check Me Out!

Username: Saftey-Pin-Kisses
About Me: I'm Kelsey and I'm 18 years old and just graduated from high school today. I'm going to major in art in the coming fall of this year. I love cats *total cat person* and shiny things. :3 And I have a tendency to use the :3 face a lot when I type. To tell the truth I'm scared s**tless about being away from home for college in the fall since I'm really shy. I guess you could say I don't have much of a social life OTL. Though I'm hoping that if I make it past the first round of this and on to round two I'll be able to get past some of that shyness and prepare myself for college some.

Dear god this seems really short and weak compared to everyone else's application, just can't think of much else to write about myself here that I'm comfortable sharing with tons of people
Talent: drawing, graphics, and sometimes writing when I don't have writers block
Best: Drawing
Word: Adorable :3
Time: 12:58am CST GM -6

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Saftey-Pin-Kisses

Aww XD dont worry about it being too little either -u- some people can say in two words what others need 2 pages for. whatever works best for you.

Im a total cat person too! my kitty is named cupcake, she's so cool and mellow.
Congrats on graduating! Aww, you'll be fine in college <3 i was scared shitless too T^T im in my fourth semester, im still not use to it, im not trying to freak you out or anything! but it's alright to feel scared, even though i hardly ever spoke to anyone, i still met some really nice people :3

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
rinlee

Well you donate through here!
Here's the link!
Prostiboots has 3 Million gold from sponsors already! o no

Thank you for giving me the link!
I hope you have fun participating in it!

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Allmost is going to go play her cheesy horror wii game, but she'll be back later since she never sleeps.

Playful Guildswoman

I don't understand how you could be shy and enter this contest. It's sort of like stepping off a cliff, no clue as to what the contest is going to be. I thought I had photoshop and was just bad at figuring it out. Finally realized it's not photoshop at all, just a piece - 'photoshop album starter' whatever that is. Also thought MS Paint was the paintbrush part of MS Word, but it's a separate program (that I don't have). And I am only now beginning to learn how to manipulate images on Gaia. Haven't even done the Photoshop tutorial yet. So - congratulations to all those who enter the contest, for just having the courage and nerve!

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
jellykans

I was as shy as they come, not so much anymore, I honestly have no clue what possessed me to audition for my first game show, the only clear thought i remember having at the time is "Why not" i even included in my audition that i would rather hide in a dark corner than have to interact with people XD nor i didnt expect to get as far as i did. It was only when people started saying wow to things i was making that i began to leave my corner.

If you are looking for an art/manipulate program, there is GIMP, it's free to download and there are tutorials, and Youtube tutorials. a lot of the past contestants used GIMP instead of Photoshop.

Thank you for your supports >u< <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces