None. I hate music 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1346 1347 1348 > >> >>> »|

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

rawr rawr rawr D: I am a failure. I am gonna end this lotto full refunds. I'll give out prizes to people who worked hard x.x blah. i'll keep note of it. :O

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kaida The Lotto*Introduction/Visitors*Announcements*Rules*Owners and Mods*Questions and Answers*Let's Celebrate*Contests*People In The Lead*Winner and Ticket Holders*Whitelist and Blacklist*Affiliates*Reserved*Reserved*Open

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Why, welcome to Kaida the lotto Ladies and Gentlemen. I hope you find yourself very quite pleased to be here this evening. I insist on telling you why I named this Kaida. Kaida in japanese means "Little Dragon" and I based this theme on salamence as you can tell from Pokemon. Thank you xSKYBLU for making this layout! I love it a lot. -coughs-Please go right on ahead my dear and read everything on this page.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kaida The Lotto*Introduction/Visitors*Announcements*Rules*Owners and Mods*Questions and Answers*Let's Celebrate*Contests*People In The Lead*Winner and Ticket Holders*Whitelist and Blacklist*Affiliates*Reserved*Reserved*Open

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

User Image 2/1/10 Thread Has Been Created
User Image 2/2/10 Thread Is Ready To Be Opened!
User Image 2/2/10 This Thread Opens!
User Image 2/3/10 My teddy bear finally joins the thread by being a thread mod! ^^
User Image 2/5/10 Working on a new game!!!
User Image 2/5/10 New Mod came Greet her!!! she newb jk xD
User Image 2/15/10 Thread becomes unactive....
User Image 2/26/10 Revamp!!!
User Image 2/26/10 Revamp done!!! =D!!!! New Mod and New Layout!!!!!!
User Image 2/27/10 New Mod!!!!!!!!
User Image 2/29/10 New Mod!!! Again x3!!!!
User Image 3/21/10 Big Day
User Image 3/22/10 Decided who stayed and left
User Image 3/23/10 Working on Revamp
User Image 3/29/10 Revamp Done!

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image
User ImageFollow TOS
User ImageNo page stretching
User ImageDon't Break The Rules
User ImageNo harrassment, flaming, abuse, etc.
User ImageType properly so I can understand what you are saying
User ImageDo not put down anyone including me, the other thread mods, or the thread itself and DEFINITELY the fellow gaians!. If you have a problem with this stuff prepare to be banned from here
User ImageNo begging, no being greedy. The prize at the end is big enough
User ImageNo advertising, spamming, etc. If you want to be an affiliate, then PM me [Sigs are fine]
User ImageI don't accept random friend requests
User ImageDon't cheat!! That means no MULES or BOTS!!!!
User ImageIf I get a blank trade, without a title or a trade with items, I will cancel it unless it!!! End Of Discussion!!!!
User ImageMake sure I can send trade to you , comment you back , and pm you
User ImageIf I decide to quit then I will give out full refunds but if I don't and you want a refund you will get only 75% of it back.
User ImageALL PRIZES will be handed out at the END of the lotto!
User ImageThis lotto will take as long as it needs to even if it is 10 years o-o and I hope that doesn't happen xD
User ImageYou can only win the Lotto, Slapped with art, and tekteked one time
User ImageRead the whole page and then ask questions
User ImageHave Fun!
User ImageNever Ever Quote the first page
User ImageIf you win don't send trade to me and don't tell me that you had won!
User ImageDon't cuss!!! It's not nice for the little people like me!!

User Image
User ImageStay Active In The Thread As Much As Possible
User ImageMake sure people are following the thread rules
User ImageDon't Break Any of the thread rules just because you are mods!!
User ImagePM me when someone wins
User ImagePost at least 15o times a week in the thread!!!
User ImagePM me if someone breaks the rules or tell them what they did wrong if you are nice enough to.
User ImageYou obey me =D
User ImageDon't complain about your pay!!!
User ImageDon't F****** change your pokemon scream
User ImageGreet new people that enter in the thread!
User ImageWork together

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image
KonoOtaku
Dragonite

User ImageHmmm how should I start this out? Well to start out my name is Kai..Well that is my nickname so call me that x]. My friends usually go to me for advice sometimes I have the answer sometimes I don't or sometimes it is just too obvious when I give a big hint and they don't get it. I give them advice that I had to go through by myself =( WAAAHH!! J/k. So yea....I like to type it's like mah thang xD J/k. But I do like to type. I like to make graphics it is fun! My teddy bear[X Klown(PM him all questions that you have)] is my teddy bear don't hurt him or steal him away from me or you will be punished and Kippy Boy is Pandeh-L don't steal him or take him away he my bestie! I get annoyed fast...Mostly with questions and how I explained it and they are like I don't get it.....It just annoys me like hell. I honestly think gaia comes first then my education xD J/k. My favorite color is black!! =D but my family hates black and doesn't want me to wear black D; HATERS!!!! But Yea I like pokemon and Dragonite talk to me I reply sometimes x3. I like comedy it's funny! I never like scary movies...Only when I was little because I didn't know what was going on and I thought it was funny how the people die and people start crying that they died and I was like HAHA they died and your crying what a loser....I don't like wanna-bes they are annoying trying to be popular and stuff...I don't like skinny jeans either they kill me x.x. I only have one pair of skinny jeans that i like...it's grey now o.o....I like anime and music...I adore poetry. Weird is my thing if you don't like it then deal with it. I like things that amuse me. I just learned to accept reading.
User Image
Kyurius
Ralts

User ImageMy name is confidential ( not really). My username which I am allowed to say is Kyurius. I am either younger or older than you, depending on what's my age. I am somewhere in the U.S. but I can't tell you exactly where(there might be stalkers reading this O.o). My gender doesn't really matter or affect if you like me or not.
I like anime, mangas, books, movies, fanfics, drawings, ice cream, cakes, phineas and ferb, kingdom hearts, pokemon, sonic, xiaolin showdown, iron chef america, america's next top model, top chef, chimchar, yellow(the pokemon adventure chara), Steven Stone( from pokemon), cyndaquil, YU-Gi-Oh!, collecting drawings from my friends, sweeping, fishing( in both real life and in gaia) dreaming, writing, watching tv, my dogs, some of my classmates, my friends, raw salmon, sushi, sashimi, onigiri, pichu, Final Fantasy, Flygon, ralts......I think I got most of it. I am a huge fan and lover of ANIME BOYS!!! Riley from pokemon. Writing is like my passion. Eating is what I love to do. Playing solitare is what I do when I am bored. Hearing people's problems but I dislike hearing them complain about their problems. I can't swim. I love food finals. =D. I hate vegatables though that is why I am chubby. I don't like scary movies. I am scared of the phone and talking on it. I don't like it when my sister types stuff that I didn't say and I hate it when she types stuff that I am saying that I didn't want to be said on there because it is just annoying. I like colors and noising into my sister's business. I like annoying my sister. I like making videos. I am weird. I like sweeping it's the funnest chore in the world and it is better than dusting, washing dishes, doing the laundry, and waking people up. I like bills but i don't like coins I am a hater to coins. I like sports because they are fun but mostly when I am playing with my friends. Well that is my peace

User Image
X-L O V E - A B-X
Charmander

User Imagehaii wassup im asya yae like the continent.my fave color is THE ONE AND ONLY BLUE!yae i love it.. so ur probly thinken wat is wid this gurl? but just to let u know im happy & not very emo ..if u noticed lol o yae i love to laugh but not that much that would just bee plan old F-R-E-K-K-Y ya knoe wat im sayin MAN! lol... yae so im done soo well bye-bye o yae one more thing on please donate to make me smile with this new avi... please donate ! i know alot of u just go arond lookin at ur friends profile and pass there dream avi and say " wow thats nice" and then u leave forgetting to leave a hopless long time no see noob hanging waving a sign in the about me section say constantly to help get my dream avi sooo please lets not make this story about u and be kind and just donate thx for reading !! just click avi for items to give me please and thank u! =]
x
x
x
x

User Image
xXXxDeath_RosexXxX
Piplup

User ImageKonichiwa pplz. i live somewhere in teh California. I would like to be preffered to be called Kira which means Dark in Japenese which i am. I am somewhat emo . i was banned for 1 month becausee of a hacker so i am excepting donations.My birthday is March 30th. And thats all teh public needs to knowx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image
Pandeh-L
Mudkip

User ImageI am Brandon O.o that is all you need to know o.o x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image
X_Oreoz_YaY_X
Pikachu

User ImageMinna-san, konnichiwa! I'm known as Pikachu mostly. And no, I don't like Pikachu just because it's cute or famous. It's just the Pokemon I grew up with for 11 years. I'm 13 and my birthday is March 10. I like Anime and Manga. Pokemon is just an awesome thing to watch, read, play, cosplay, and talk about. I'm a total Pokemon Freak, so if I'm annoying you about this, then get used to it. :3 I like the color black. ^_^ And, I like scaring people

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image
How do I buy tickets?
User Image
1. Send Trade [label it: Buying [# of tix buying here] Tickets!] To xxpirate-dreamerxx [tickets are 10g each]
2.We Offer and add the tix to journal.
3.You Accept
4. We Accept
User Image
Why didn't I get my prize!!!??!??! I WON!!!!!
User Image
Okay you won....so read the rules again
User Image
I was added to the blacklist...is there a way I can get off.
User Image
If you pissed me off big time no. If you didn't then Send PM to Kyurius telling her this in 3 paragraphs: 1.What you did wrong 2.Why you did it? 3. Rephrase the whole rules in your own words ^^.
User Image
Can I be a mod?
User Image
No, because I don't want all of the players to be a mod. Sorry.
User Image
How many times can I enter the Tektek contest and Avi Art?
User Image
Tektek:3
Avi Art: Unlimited

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image
Pandeh-L
User ImageWell this dude is great and I didn't choose it. My sister did and she hates his guts xD. He is dependable and when he is in need he will be there. You rock Kippy x3. x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image
Orgasmic-cimsagrO
User Image 30,000 tickets

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image
So here is the big major event! So this is how this works. There will be 3oo,ooo,ooo tickets in total. Each of them will be 1og each. Send all of the trades for buying tickets to xxpirate-dreamerxx. When all tickets are sold I will use the random number generator to pick out the winner. Who ever has the number will win! I will do the random generator on this thread so everyone can see and it will be fair! Each mod will get 1oomill for helping me out at the end of the Lotto. The person who buys the most tickets at the end will get *1o,ooo,ooog! Goodluck and Enjoy!

User Image75o,ooo,ooo
User Image375,ooo,ooo
User Image187,5oo,ooo

User Image
This is the Second major thing here. It's just like numbering each of your post and having bump in it. Number all of your bumps!!! I will not keep track. If you do not number them you will have to edit them and put numbers in them! Other than all of those stuff. Goodluck!!! =D

User Image2oo,ooo,ooo
User Image1oo,ooo,ooo
User Image5o,ooo,ooo

User Image
I want art so slap me with some. Please send all entries to Kyurius. She will then save it and post it in her journal. Please put your name on your artwork thank you.You can enter unlimited of times. I want one of these avi: Avis. You may remove items if you like. I will decide when to end this. I will post as an announcement if you can no longer enter the contest, if you don't see that announcement then you can enter! Goodluck!

User Image2o,ooo,ooo
User Image1o,ooo,ooo
User Image5,ooo,ooo

User Image
In here you just have to create me a tektek at Tektek.org. Must have Kottan Bell Hair Any One Of Them [Kottan Bell or Kottan Bell Reunion]. The theme is music. Must have eyes!!! Be Creative and Goodluck! Submissions

User Image5oo,ooo
User Image25o,ooo
User Image125,ooo

User Image
Dice contest too =D. Very easy. Just roll a 1o sided die 1o times. If you get any of the numbers or between any of the numbers you win! If there is none and you rolled the closest one to it at the end of the lotto then you win! Keep track of your highest and lowest! Tell Me at the end of the month!! Thank You!

User Image9o~1oo=2,ooo,ooo
User Image1o~2o=2oo,ooo,ooo
User Image5o=5oo,ooo

User Image
Ewww there is a fish on the lose!!! Bleh. It stinks. Help me out by quoting it and taking off all of the words that I had putted in there! Who ever catches it first wins!
User Image5oo,ooo to the person who catches it first!
User Image
Ow I gotten a Paper cut!! Kiss it better? On every 1oo pages the first person to post on there has to edit their post and make sure it says "Kisses Paper Cut". If it doesn't then oh wells!
User Image1,ooo,ooo to first person to post on every 1oo pages!

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image
User ImageRasheeba~3170
User ImageKyurius~2403
User ImageX-L O V E - A B-X~2177

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Imagell evanesce ll
User ImagexXXxDeath_RosexXxX
User Imagex-L O V E - A B-x
User ImageExpIore
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Imagex its panda time x
User ImageKyurius
User ImageKyurius
User Imageyurius
User ImageKyurius
User ImageSurpreme_T
User ImageKyurius
User ImageExpIore
User ImageKyurius
User ImageKyurius
User ImageSurpreme_T

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageBTFK

User Image
User ImageKyurius
User Image-x-ZairaLucinasda
User ImageKyurius
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImageCola Online
User Imagell evanesce ll
User ImageRasheeba
User ImageZiggy Zero
User ImagePandeh-L
User ImageEcire
User ImageKyurius
User ImageRasheeba
User ImageSurpreme_T
User ImageRasheeba
User Imageannador
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImageTicket Holders

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image
User ImageRasheeba~Sticked with the thread from the start!! Wonderful person ;D

User Image
User Imagejarrodhahn5~Wanted to be special so this person quoted the first page.

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

User Image

88x31
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/m/t.58352099][IMG]http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt33/xiiaixnaomiiix/For Lotto/88x31.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money games/k/t.58352099/][IMG]http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt33/xiiaixnaomiiix/thusnerd.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money games/k/t.58352099/][IMG]http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt33/xiiaixnaomiiix/KaidaTheLotto1.png[/IMG][/url]

200x40
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/m/t.58352099][IMG]http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt33/xiiaixnaomiiix/For Lotto/200x40.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/k/t.58352099/][IMG]http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt33/xiiaixnaomiiix/thisnerd2-1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/k/t.58352099/][IMG]http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt33/xiiaixnaomiiix/Kuida.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/k/t.58352099/][IMG]http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt33/xiiaixnaomiiix/264j9mt.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/k/t.58352099/][IMG]http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt33/xiiaixnaomiiix/KaidaTheLotto2.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

PM/Comment Me To Be Here!!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff