Ticket for the Angelic Scarf 0.58988764044944 59.0% [ 210 ]
Bump Contest 0.064606741573034 6.5% [ 23 ]
Avi Contest 0.056179775280899 5.6% [ 20 ]
Good Luck 0.28932584269663 28.9% [ 103 ]
Total Votes:[ 356 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1145 1146 1147 > >> >>> »|

Owner's Status: Online

User Image

**To make life a bit easier on Gaia, I am merging my two lottos. In order to do so I had to move both lottos to create one. Nothing on either lotto has changed. You can find the new thread by clicking on the banner below. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

User Image

Intro
Welcome to the Angelic Scarf Lotto! This lotto is for an Angelic Scarf. You heard right! I am raffling off my Angelic Scarf! And some lucky Gaian is going to get it for an unbelievable price! Please be sure to read all of the rules and posts! *There are 19 gold prizes as well!*

*Funds will be used to start a Charity Thread to help others out*

About Me
A little about myself for those who don’t know me. I have been on Gaia almost from the beginning with another username; ala. I still have that account and will post here on that account from time to time. I am in my early thirties and have five kids and a loving husband. I love just about everything, but my passions lay with my family, jewelry making, photography, and a list of other crafts. If you want to know more ask, I may or may not answer though, as I don’t believe in giving too much info to people I’ve never met.

divasri
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

The next 26,243 Tickets are half off!!

That means that the next 26,243 tickets are only 25 gold each!

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

My Quest:

Intro l Rules l Helpers l Lotto l Ticket Holders l Contests l Coreyverson1’s Contests l Bump Contest l Avi Contest l Blacklist l Links l Q & A l My Quests l P.G.G. l Winners

Rules

With all things there must be rules. Abide by these rules or be blacklisted and forfeit any chances of winning. Also, if you purchased tickets for the lotto, a spot in the bump contest, or a spot in the Avy contest and you are put on the blacklist you will lose your chance at winning and you will not receive a refund.
Rules are as follows:
1. Follow Gaia’s TOS
2. No flaming.
3. No cheating.
4. Please do not copy and paste anything from the first page.
5. No stretching the pages.
6. More to be added as needed.
7. No begging

**Please be sure to read the Q & A post below in the tenth post**

*Please DO NOT PM me questions that you already have the answers for or to beg for donations*

Intro l Rules l Helpers l Lotto l Ticket Holders l Contests l Coreyverson1’s Contests l Bump Contest l Avi Contest l Blacklist l Links l Q & A l My Quests l P.G.G. l Winners
Angelic Scarf
My Helpers:

User Image
heart heart heart heart heart

My name is Riandor but my friends call me gramps!I have been on Gaia since 2003 and have really enjoyed giving back to fellow Gaians.I started out as riandor and have made many friends. In the beginning I was known as the Storm God!!! But through the years as being called Gramps, I've became Father Time..... As my journey began on Gaia I have seen many changes and enjoyed them all...Being able to stop time for all my firends has allowed me to meet some really awesome friends... One who I am married to (in real life!!!)

User Image

My name is AmuroMezuki but my friends call me, well Amuro. I have been on Gaia since 2006 as an aspiring writer. I still write, but now it is only within my circle of friends on Gaia. If you would would like to RP something, though, please pm me. I have no problem doing private rps. Things started to get out of hand once thousands of rps started asking me to join. I'm serious, I really write that good. Now I am in the business of helping people with their guilds and starting lotto's when I can afford to. My journey through Gaia is not yet over, but when it is, I think I will have left behind a legacy for all Gaians to remember.

User Image

My name is S3renity/Aphrodites Prince, but for anyone who cares my real name is Shane. I am in fact a guy but i am metrosexual, and for those who do not know what that means, basically i am a very feminine straight guy. I am more feminine than most girls i know lol. Hense the female avi. I have been on gaia since about.... wow i cannot remember, 2005 or 2006 but i have had my accounts band because other people bot and buy my s**t. Its ridiculous. lol. I love helping people. You might see me around questing for new avis because when i finish an avi i get bored of it, and use the items in my giveaways. I also quest for other people to help others get to see their dreams come true. My goal is to have as many people on gaia know my name in a good way and to have made as many friends as possible.

Intro l Rules l Helpers l Lotto l Ticket Holders l Contests l Coreyverson1’s Contests l Bump Contest l Avi Contest l Blacklist l Links l Q & A l My Quests l Reserved l Winners
Angelic Scarf
Lotto

There will be 140,000 tickets sold at 50 gold each. There are 20 prizes for this lotto: First Place gets the Angelic Scarf. The winning numbers will be generated using Gaia’s random number generator. Winning tickets will be “drawn” as soon as all tickets have sold.

To make it fair there is a limit to how many tickets each Gaian can purchase. The limit is 5,000 tickets per Gaian. (Subject to Change) *You can only win one prize*

Prize:
First Place—Angelic Scarf
Second Place—150,000 Gold
Third Place—100,000 Gold
Fourth Place—75,000 Gold
Fifth–Tenth Place—50,000 Gold
Eleventh-fifteenth Place—25,000 Gold
Sixteenth-Twentieth Place—15,000 Gold

*To purchase tickets send a trade to me. In the title put how many tickets you are wanting to purchase (tickets are bought in order) and "Angelic Scarf Lotto". Once the trade is final I will add your name (username, of course) with ticket numbers.

**Tickets can only be purchased with gold. No items.

To prove that I have the Angelic Scarf, I have included it in the Display Inventory.

Intro l Rules l Helpers l Lotto l Ticket Holders l Contests l Coreyverson1’s Contests l Bump Contest l Avi Contest l Blacklist l Links l Q & A l My Quests l Reserved l Winners
Ticket Holders

User Image

Tickets for 25 gold each
User Image

Because the list was getting to be too much for one post, I decided to move the ticket holders to another thread. This will keep me from having to make the text too small to read and easier for everyone to see what tickets they have.

To see the Ticket Holder's thread, click on the banner below:

User Image

heart Those who have bought 5,000 tickets: heart

Contests

Coreyverson1's Contests:

coreyverson1 will be holding contests for this thread. All information is in the following post. Make sure you check it out, or you will miss out on a lot!!

Bump Contest

Bump contest cost is 200 gold per person. The bump contest will end on the page numbers that I choose per contest. The gold from the bump contest will go into a pot and the person with the most bumps at the end will win the pot. I will be keeping no gold from the bump contest.
Please try to chat while you bump if you are not by yourself here.
All posts count as a bump.
*Look at bump contest post for more info*

Example:

Quote:
Hello

Bump 1

*Don't forget to number your bumps!*

Avy Contest

The Avy contest is 500 gold to enter. There will be 10 spots available at a time. The winner will receive 3,000 gold.

Random Number Contest

Cost: 100 gold
Generate a number between 1 and 1,000:
Get 1 or 1,000 and win 5 tickets
*Only five will win*

Dice Contest

Cost:100 gold
Role 8(# of dice) 8-sided dice(Die size)
Get 8 or 64 and win 5 tickets
*Only 5 will win*

More contests to be announced later.

Coreyverson1's Contests:

Contest Updates

Go to the above link for all of coreyverson1's contest updates!

Contests:

Dice roll:
Roll 6 - 6 sided dice get a 12 or 24 get a bun bun.

Random Number:
Get a 666 using the generator 1 - 1000. If it gets won before page 400 you get angel imp. Before page 500 gets 8k. After 500 gets 5k. There will be only 1 winner.

Banner contest:
Entry fee: 100 gold
Prize: 2.5k ( 4 winners)
Entrys: 100

Ok so this contest is for the banners for the thread. You must make a noticeable banner for the thread. It costs 100 gold to enter. There will be 100 entrys. There is 4 winners. The top 4 get 2.5k each. I may jump up the prize if every1 participates. The entrys for that contest will be posted below. Once this is over i will hold a contest for 50k. Might wanna stay updated [;

Contests will be completed in the Angelic Scarf Lotto

Hired Bumpers~~not hiring anymore at the moment

If you want to be a hired bumper, send me a PM. Hired bumpers will receive 1k once they reach 500 bumps. I will start the trade with you, but I won't complete it until you have reached 500 bumps. I am only hiring 3 bumpers at the moment.

Bumpers:

1. Mary-Lena~~130/500
2. GiBellaRoyale~~247/500
3. iJay_MOB_aka_fr3sh~~41/500

*Bumpers: Your posts must be numbered for them to count*

Avy Contest (Halloween Avi Contest)
(4/10)
Avies:
User Image:Vampress_Eternal_DarknessUser ImageFiReMoTh16
User Image:Blue_Rose_Alice_CullenUser Image:serena
User Image:michelle_1415 User Image:GiBellaRoyale

Blacklist:

no one as of yet...I hope it stays this way

Links
Here is the banner for this lotto:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lotto-money-games/angelic-scarf-lotto-with-contests/t.42744193/][img]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s99/lovespecialangel/Angelicscarfbanner.jpg [/img][/url]

My Other Threads:

User Image

Banners to other threads:
If you want your banner here, just ask!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Q & A

Q. Can I buy one or more lotto tickets?
A. Yes, this is a lotto and you can purchase anywhere from one ticket to 5,000 tickets. All you have to do is send me a trade and let me know how many you want.

Q. Can I choose what ticket numbers I want?
A. No, tickets can only be purchased in order. If there is a ticket you want and we aren't at that ticket number yet, stick around or keep an eye out. Once the ticket number you want comes up, send a trade with the cost and how many tickets you want.

Q. Can I purchase tickets using items?
A. No, tickets and contests can only be purchased using gold. NO EXCEPTIONS

Q. If I buy X amount of tickets, can I get a discount?
A. No. You can buy as many as 125 tickets, but the cost per ticket is still the same.

Q. Can I join the bump contest?
A. Yes, just send a trade for the fee and start bumping.

Q. Do all of my posts count in the bump contest?
A. Yes, I only ask that you number your bumps so I can keep track better.

Q. Can I join the Avy Contest?
A. Yes, just send a trade for the fee and I will enter you in.

Q. Can I use tek tek for the Avy Contest?
A. No. Once the trade is complete I will use the link to your avy. Now what that means is, if you change how your avy looks, it will also change in the contest.

Q.Can I change how my avy looks once the contest starts?
A.No, once the voting begins you CAN NOT change how your avy looks

Q. How long will the voting last in the Avy Contest?
A. The voting will last one week.

Q. How will I know the voting for the Avy Contest is about to begin?
A. I will send out a PM to everyone who has joined a couple of days before voting starts so you can arrange your avy the way you want it.

Q. What will happen if I change how my avy looks during the voting?
A. If you change how your avy looks during the voting, it will be considered cheating and you will forfeit your chance of winning.

More will be added as needed

My Quests:

Enchanted Book
User Image

Coocoon
User Image

Picolitrosso's Urn
User Image

Fallen Wish
User Image

Kelp o' th' Loch
User Image

Hermes' Moon
User Image

Page Guessing Game:

~Guess what page we will be on when this lotto is officially over!
This lotto is officially over when I post all 20 Winners in one post!
*No two people can guess the same page*
*No more guesses once there are 20,000 tickets left
Prize: 500,000 gold

Guessers:
saber166~~Page 1500
Vampress_Eternal_Darkness~~Page 2436
poison hakushaku~~Page 1882
Skatja~~Page 3393
XxX Angel Luv XxX~~Page 1568

Winners

Random Donations:
obdd2
kingobd
x__BaBiiRawR__x
S3renity
Kagomelee
AmuroMezuki
WalkingDemon
Devin_the_even_67
Amusion

Page 260, post 3~~poison hakushaku
Page 280, post 8~~lyketiger
Page 310, post 10~~Blue Rose Alice
Page 435, post 5~~AmuroMezuki
Page 445, post 5~~TiNKiE-WiNKiE-x
Page 455, post 5~~TiNKiE-WiNKiE-x
Page 465, post 5~~kay2kay
Page 475, post 5~~Anbu_Akatsuki_Yondaime
Page 485, post 5~~kay2kay
Page 495, post 5~~kay2kay
Page 500, post 1~~kay2kay
Page 550, post 1~~saber166
Page 550, post 15~~Blue_Rose_Alice_Cullen
Page 600, post 6~~Aphrodites Prince
Page

Avi Contests:
kagomelee

Bump Contests:
x__BaBiiRawR__x
poison hakushaku
saber166

Lotto:
First Place--
Second Place--
Third Place--
Fourth Place--
Fifth Place--
Sixth Place--
Seventh Place--
Eighth Place--
Nineth Place--
Tenth Place--
Eleventh Place--
Twelveth Place--
Thirteenth Place--
Fourteenth Place--
Fifteenth Place--
Sixteenth Place--
Seventeenth Place--
Eighteenth Place--
Nineteenth Place--
Twentieth Place--

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff