Welcome to Gaia! ::

*pouts* Nimue's sorry, Nimphy. Really, she is. She was just trying to get everyone to understand eachother, but it doesn't appear to have worked. She promises to play nice now.

Celebrian: Yours comes through here on a pretty regular basis. BUt I haven't seen Earendil since he got pissed at Elrond again, and left. crying
Aye, they used to get mad on a regular basis.. Perhaps its time to replace him...
~Lady Celebrian~
Aye, they used to get mad on a regular basis.. Perhaps its time to replace him...

Well, I think the controller is semi-back, so....
Elwing of the Havens
~Lady Celebrian~

Well, I think the controller is semi-back, so....

Well then you may be in luck.
Aw, Nimphy, Ithilly behaves! Promises!

And for your information, Sauron, I was actually hiding cos of your face.
Finwe Nolofinwe
Aw, Nimphy, Ithilly behaves! Promises!

And for your information, Sauron, I was actually hiding cos of your face.

Ohhhh, diss!
O_o Clones?!

And the Valar have just gotten over the idea of twins.

That is, unless this is just Glorfindel's former body resurrected due to some cataclysmic event. Mandos should be overjoyed.

Although that doesn't explain the extra Feanorians. confused
I believe it was Manwe that had some trouble with the concept of two entities looking exactly the same but being two entirely different people. He had a very long debate with Eru about it, and believe me, that was a conversation that nobody wants to hear.

I'm taking a break from my lab for a while. Dwarf stars wear me out.
Well at least its only one person, could you imagine what twins would be look with two other twin look a likes.... eek
surprised Lady Varda! I haven't seen you around here for a while.
Twins would be interesting, certainly.
Greetings Elwing! I've been working on making new stars. It's a very long process.

Celebrian, let's hope that such a fate does not befall your own twins, or Feanaro's. While Feanaro's might be of a gentler disposition, they are as capable of making mischief as yours allegedly are.

But it's been a long time since I've seen your twins... How are they?
As a matter of fact I spoke with Elladan just last night, though couldn’t talk for long. (Something about “Business” he had to attend to) He said that both Elrohir and himself were doing fine. Which brings some peace to mind. At least their both still alive. ...
I've always wondered how long does it take you to create a star Lady Varda?
I'm doing great, thanks for asking people. *sniffs*
I'm sorry mother and Celebrian.. I've been.. batteling forces of evil shall we say on many fronts.
*belatedly wanders by*

Ai, so quiet! confused Is this to be taken as a good thing?

Hello, father.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces