Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

In a relationship with Asatou

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Jackson DeForest Kelley
              I've never heard about conditioner being used to shave... It would likely work but it's expensive. I was thinking, poor person, doesn't have a whole lotta money... haha.
Who is Remy....?

Haha yeah. I've never heard of it either. Thanks though Tish, I'll look into it.

User Image

Any more questions?
              Stupid damn stereotypes...

I can at least say maybe looking at feminine aspects of a man's body and finding them attractive is in a convoluted fashion heteroerotic, somehow validating my masculinity in a bizarre way, even though in reality he looks nothing like a girl.

HMMMMMMMM.

Yeah, trying to figure this one out is just making my head hurt. Gives me excuses to look at pictures though. I think if I showed you guys the ankle, you'd might see, "EWWW HE IS SO UNDERWEIGHT."
              xd
Jackson DeForest Kelley

I can at least say maybe looking at feminine aspects of a man's body and finding them attractive is in a convoluted fashion heteroerotic, somehow validating my masculinity in a bizarre way, even though in reality he looks nothing like a girl.

HMMMMMMMM.

Yeah, trying to figure this one out is just making my head hurt. Gives me excuses to look at pictures though. I think if I showed you guys the ankle, you'd might see, "EWWW HE IS SO UNDERWEIGHT."
              xd
I don't try to over analyze who I am attracted to or why. It just is. But then I am not TG so perhaps it feels a more pressing need for you to do this? Maybe validating? I have seen, thought and felt sexually attractive to males, females, and TG people on either side of the equation.
Jackson DeForest Kelley
              Welcome to the thread! And Yay! I was called De even though my username had to change. <3 :'D I will cringe if someone calls me Jackson.

I must say, I really found his skinny angle really hot. I don't know why. I was just like, "...Holy s**t." Yeah. Uhhhh. It is a little weird, I will admit. His wrists, too. >w>;;

Now, I definitely will never try to fit the description. But I do want to understand what I am up against...

Pfff, De sounds so much better than Jackson; ~

I giggled a little. xD
                      the only time I find myself paying attention to details like ankles & wrists, is on myself.. other than that, i don't seem to. It is a little weird, but also kinda' cool that you'd notice little things like that. >>; in my opinion anyways.

I guess I can't really say I get where you're coming from , since I sort of just go with the flow & what I find attractive, without really thinking much on it.

& LATEREPLYYYY.
                      I knoww.
                      i was making this though.
                      .__.;
                      not sure if I like it.

User Image

& I think I read about the conditioner thing in a magazine..
                      (It's cheap if you already have some conditioner.)
1. I wouldn't freak out about him being underweight.

2. I wanna see the ankle!

3. Dayum. He looks really hot in your sig. It's definitely the shirt. It makes him look really good.

EDIT: 4. Holy crap, Akimoto. That's really good!
Remmington700
Jackson DeForest Kelley

HMMMMMMMM.

xd
I don't try to over analyze who I am attracted to or why. It just is. But then I am not TG so perhaps it feels a more pressing need for you to do this? Maybe validating? I have seen, thought and felt sexually attractive to males, females, and TG people on either side of the equation.
              Yes. As a man who was born the "cruel fate" of being biologically female, I feel the need to be regularly validated in my manhood. Being born the sex opposite of that which you identify is incredibly difficult. For MtFs I'm sure they feel big and ugly and hairy. I feel small and weak and squishy.
Jackson DeForest Kelley
Remmington700
Jackson DeForest Kelley

HMMMMMMMM.

xd
              Yes. As a man who was born the "cruel fate" of being biologically female, I feel the need to be regularly validated in my manhood. Being born the sex opposite of that which you identify is incredibly difficult. For MtFs I'm sure they feel big and ugly and hairy. I feel small and weak and squishy.

I'm so sorry for this, but...Lol. Squishy.
                      @Panda;
                      >w<;
                      Thank you, glad you like it .~

& You can just call me Tish, or shorten Akimoto to like..
                      Aki, or Moto.
                      :D
Jackson DeForest Kelley
Remmington700
Jackson DeForest Kelley

HMMMMMMMM.

xd
Are you small, weak, and squishy? Some small men can be real scrappers. Tough SOBs. Perhaps you can find a role model in them?

5,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jackson DeForest Kelley
Remmington700
Jackson DeForest Kelley

HMMMMMMMM.

xd

Hmm.. I'm not big (5'5" and 145lbs), but I have the hairy part covered far too well xp If only there was a way to trade... *ponders*
Sparky the Panda

3. Dayum. He looks really hot in your sig. It's definitely the shirt. It makes him look really good.
              1) A lot of people do! They say I'm a sick freak because I actually like how he looked underweight, even at his worst when he lost like 30 lbs. They go all like, "OMG U HATE FAT PEOPLE U HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING," when I've never said that. Ever.

2) ALRIGHT. But you're gonna laugh at me for this because he's so old in this photo and wearing stupid shoes and socks... It's bad, okay? LOL!

User Image

But DAMN. Something about that silhouette. The fugly sock actually makes the shape more obvious. But I won't lie; I freaking love those skinny a** legs. >_>; And a lot of the time his legs look downright girly. Not so much in this pic though.

3) [CHOKES ON A CRACKER.] OH GOD. <3 I will say he is actually someone who looked good in black (a lot of people don't). I really like this photo though because you can just tell he loved that woman. Oh, and he's sipping out of a dainty little tea cup, to my amusement.

6,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Jackson DeForest Kelley
Maricea Bell
how do i get a guy that i really like, and have liked for a wile, to talk to me or to even notice me?
              Whether you are trans or not, you follow the same rules as any other girl, except if he is heterosexual and you have male sexual anatomy his obviously could be a dealbreaker for him.

@ Quinn: I see what you're saying and agree with it but I can't help but feel self conscious. Shoot, somehow De managed to have just about all of the "feminine" traits I do and no one even thought he was gay. He cared about compassion, love, companionship. Sure, his wife was smokin' hot when she was young but her gaining weight and aging didn't make him drop the ball. It's becasue a lot of passion existed in that relationship, and I think it's painfully obvious from how he looked at her (siggy for example).

Less about him (LOL!), I realize that my being called "feminine" and such is based on a standard NOT applied to cisgender men. People see a feminine trait in a trans man and say, "It's because he's really a girl," but when they see that in a cisgender man, they think, "It's because he's gay." But they manage to NOT remove his gender. This distinction really bothers and upsets me. It's an aspect of the male privilege I will never truly have.

well i am a girl and i like a guy that i have liked since 2nd grade and he barely sees me
[ Akimoto. ]
Jackson DeForest Kelley
              Welcome to the thread! And Yay! I was called De even though my username had to change. <3 :'D I will cringe if someone calls me Jackson.

I must say, I really found his skinny angle really hot. I don't know why. I was just like, "...Holy s**t." Yeah. Uhhhh. It is a little weird, I will admit. His wrists, too. >w>;;

Now, I definitely will never try to fit the description. But I do want to understand what I am up against...

Pfff, De sounds so much better than Jackson; ~

I giggled a little. xD
                      the only time I find myself paying attention to details like ankles & wrists, is on myself.. other than that, i don't seem to. It is a little weird, but also kinda' cool that you'd notice little things like that. >>; in my opinion anyways.

I guess I can't really say I get where you're coming from , since I sort of just go with the flow & what I find attractive, without really thinking much on it.

& LATEREPLYYYY.
                      I knoww.
                      i was making this though.
                      .__.;
                      not sure if I like it.

User Image

& I think I read about the conditioner thing in a magazine..
                      (It's cheap if you already have some conditioner.)
              De~. Ha. I love that name but I can't steal it IRL. That would be creepy and crossing too many lines. >3>;

I tend to seem to "go with the flow" too because this ankle and wrist thing seems to really only apply to him specifically. I actually notice every stupid little thing about him, which creeps some people out, but others say that it's cute and they can tell how much I like him because of it.

I like that sign you made.

About the conditioner, it'll make you run out of conditioner before you run out of shampoo. I gotta shave everyday if I want to maintain a clean-shaven feel.

6,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Remmington700
Maricea Bell
how do i get a guy that i really like, and have liked for a wile, to talk to me or to even notice me?
Umm, how about talking to them first?

i tryed that a long time ago... he didnt even look up
Jackson DeForest Kelley
Sparky the Panda

1) A lot of people do! They say I'm a sick freak because I actually like how he looked underweight, even at his worst when he lost like 30 lbs. They go all like, "OMG U HATE FAT PEOPLE U HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING," when I've never said that. Ever.

2) ALRIGHT. But you're gonna laugh at me for this because he's so old in this photo and wearing stupid shoes and socks... It's bad, okay? LOL!

User Image

But DAMN. Something about that silhouette. The fugly sock actually makes the shape more obvious. But I won't lie; I freaking love those skinny a** legs. >_>; And a lot of the time his legs look downright girly. Not so much in this pic though.

3) [CHOKES ON A CRACKER.] OH GOD. <3 I will say he is actually someone who looked good in black (a lot of people don't). I really like this photo though because you can just tell he loved that woman. Oh, and he's sipping out of a dainty little tea cup, to my amusement.

1. You know what they say when you assume things.

2. There's nothing funny about that picture other than the look on his hair stylist's face.

3. I can really tell. It's just there. Like "BETCH I LOVE YOU!" Lol just kidding.

4. Fawk. That's how big my ankles are. I have tiny ankles. ._."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces