Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

3,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Profitable 100
I know a free one: Abstinence. You'd think I'm being a smart a** but it's not so hard to practice once you value yourself more than pleasing the other person. Besides sex complicates things. Marriage is the only type of relationship that can handle the complications that arise from sex.
lindstar
I know a free one: Abstinence. You'd think I'm being a smart a** but it's not so hard to practice once you value yourself more than pleasing the other person. Besides sex complicates things. Marriage is the only type of relationship that can handle the complications that arise from sex.

Some married couples may chose to not have children.

Dapper Fatcat

3,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Profitable 100
Aphrodine
lindstar

I think I made it pretty obvious that I was referring to the unmarried. 3nodding
Free birth control, you say?
Try abstinence.
[Romiette]
Cheapest and most effective birth-control for teens = abstinence

And yet, that doesn't happen.
Nemean Lion
[Romiette]
Cheapest and most effective birth-control for teens = abstinence

And yet, that doesn't happen.

domokun
Aphrodine
lindstar

I never want to give birth, or have an abortion, but I don't want to end up having to get surgery to prevent that in case I do ever get married.

Also, I'm going to be in college, and I am going to want to have sex, because sex is awesome, and I am mature and responsible enough to protect myself. It'd be nice if I could afford to protect myself, and free/cheap, but still effective birth control is great.

One mroe thing. A person can be a virgin and still get diseases from giving or recieving blowjobs or from any genital-to-genital contact, regardless of if there is penetration. condoms are ALWAYS good the moment the wang comes out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff