Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much fur can you flaunt?

Full fursuit! 0.074476047904192 7.4% [ 199 ]
Partial - head, sleves and paws 0.043413173652695 4.3% [ 116 ]
Ears + tails + other accessories 0.13622754491018 13.6% [ 364 ]
Just my tail! 0.041167664670659 4.1% [ 110 ]
None, but I want the whole suit D: 0.083458083832335 8.3% [ 223 ]
None, but I just want a tail... OK, maybe some ears too x3 0.098802395209581 9.9% [ 264 ]
Don't have one, don't want one 0.17140718562874 17.1% [ 458 ]
Non furry, Just curious 0.35104790419162 35.1% [ 938 ]
Total Votes:[ 2672 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 900 901 902 > >> >>> »|

Adorable Shapeshifter

Rebecca Valentine
*sits down neatly in a corner & purrs*

I don't have a suit or anything yet, but I dress up as black cat whenever I get the chance. I only have ears & tail, & I am trying to get more together. I've just always loved cats, even before we had them at home, I've been fascinated with them & loved them since I was tiny.

For me it isn't a sexual thing really, it is much more innocent then that. That is one of the things I really like about being a kitty. Kittens are so innocent & playful! cat_4laugh The last time I dressed up as a cat one of my friends happened to be wearing a feather boa & he dangled it over me & played with me while I lay on my back on the floor, batting at it & grabbing at it like a kitten. It was so much fun! It was really cute too how adorable he found it, & I think he found it adorable how much fun I was having, so we just played for ages! cat_4laugh

Although I guess I can also see how dressing as a cat can be very sexy too. I know I have also found that while dressing up as a cat for a party I have hooked up with people, & what with cats being very sleek animals with more than one side to them, that sleek, sensual feline feminine side can be very fun too. cat_wink (Not that I find actual cats sexy, of course, that would just be weird & wrong, but dressing as a cat can be sexy.)

I also do happen to do very good meow & purr, which I just really enjoy doing. At work one of my colleges often meows at me, just for fun really. Once I meowed back, & he was like, wow, that is really good. cat_4laugh Now whenever we're on shift together we meow to each other whenever we see each other! Super cute! I have so much fun with him anyway, but I really love our little kitty conversations! cat_whee
I think every fur does have an innocent playfulness to them. Most anyways. Its I think part of the allure for being a furry :3
marshmallowpigeon
I think every fur does have an innocent playfulness to them. Most anyways. Its I think part of the allure for being a furry :3

Yay, I'm glad it isn't just me thinking that. cat_3nodding It is strange, I've never really thought of calling myself a furry, but then I've never known anyone in real life who has talked about furries. Online it is easy to be a kitty, especially on gaia, but not so much in real life. cat_sad

Adorable Shapeshifter

Burning Bonus

Man in terms of like personal fantasies and fetishes and people's quirks
I've seen some s**t

I'm not really the type to bother to expend the energy to judge
I just let the flow hit me and whatever comes my way I'll deal

But I tell you what
them suits, in the bedroom like

They're just not practical even
bad idea I say, evne if you're into it

body paints and like, headbands with ears on 'em would be a better idea

or like fuzzy underwear
Not practical in what way? Not as though your running a obstacle course in one. Granted it would be hot in one. But I've never been in that position to even be able to know. Curiosity is getting the better of me, please share if you wouldn't mind ^.^;

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
marshmallowpigeon
Burning Bonus

I've seen some s**t

But I tell you what

or like fuzzy underwear
Not practical in what way? Not as though your running a obstacle course in one. Granted it would be hot in one. But I've never been in that position to even be able to know. Curiosity is getting the better of me, please share if you wouldn't mind ^.^;
just cumbersome
I mean for starters it's a bit of work to get the freakin p***s out in the first place
especially if the suit is like
baggy

and the giant head piece is just creepy
MASSIVE creepy eyes starin at me
. ___.

Adorable Shapeshifter

Rebecca Valentine
marshmallowpigeon

Yay, I'm glad it isn't just me thinking that. cat_3nodding It is strange, I've never really thought of calling myself a furry, but then I've never known anyone in real life who has talked about furries. Online it is easy to be a kitty, especially on gaia, but not so much in real life. cat_sad
It sounds as though you have already created a fursona for yourself... I would count you as a furry from what you've said already.

But yes, I've been there before, its harder to be a furry when you don't have anyone else who you can confide it in or just go hang out who understands. Hopefully you'll be able to find some furs in your aria that you can start hanging out with. Internet furs just arn't quite the same D:

Do you have any interest in going to any fur cons to meet some furs in person?

Adorable Shapeshifter

Burning Bonus
marshmallowpigeon
Burning Bonus

I've seen some s**t

But I tell you what

or like fuzzy underwear
just cumbersome
I mean for starters it's a bit of work to get the freakin p***s out in the first place
baggy

. ___.
Sexual practicality aside... it sounds like it was just a poorly made suit >.>

There are nice suits which are well fitted and the eyes look realistic and such... and there are bad suits which are either loose and baggy or way to tight... and heads which are ill proportionate and have lifeless eyes that just stare D:

That said, again, I commend you on your willingness to try. I think most girls would have gone running out of the room XD

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
marshmallowpigeon
Burning Bonus
marshmallowpigeon
Burning Bonus

I've seen some s**t

But I tell you what

or like fuzzy underwear
just cumbersome
baggy

. ___.
Sexual practicality aside... it sounds like it was just a poorly made suit >.>

There are nice suits which are well fitted and the eyes look realistic and such... and there are bad suits which are either loose and baggy or way to tight... and heads which are ill proportionate and have lifeless eyes that just stare D:

That said, again, I commend you on your willingness to try. I think most girls would have gone running out of the room XD

Hell I'll try anything once
always worth a shot
marshmallowpigeon
Rebecca Valentine
marshmallowpigeon

It sounds as though you have already created a fursona for yourself... I would count you as a furry from what you've said already.

But yes, I've been there before, its harder to be a furry when you don't have anyone else who you can confide it in or just go hang out who understands. Hopefully you'll be able to find some furs in your aria that you can start hanging out with. Internet furs just arn't quite the same D:

I don't know if we have fur cons in the UK. I've never heard anyone talk about it, so in a way I didn't think it existed over here. I think, it sounds like it would be fun, but I'd be very shy about going. cat_redface I don't know why exactly, but I'd be a bit afraid of being found out almost. cat_confused Is that strange? I guess the way I paint my face when I'm a cat, & the costume, I wouldn't be very recognizable anyway, so probably shouldn't worry about that. If I weren't worried what people would think then yes, it sounds like a lot of fun! cat_whee

Internet furs are all I have. cat_sad (That & the occasional kitty conversation at work. cat_whee Honestly if he turned out to be a furry too I think that would be my dream come true. cat_redface cat_4laugh )

Adorable Shapeshifter

I'll be back furs. Have to run out for an hour or two :3

Friendly Werewolf

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
marshmallowpigeon
Robotic_Dementia
marshmallowpigeon
Yes, it was a bit of a struggle, especially considering my ex wife was also not the most supportive of my being a furry. She tolerated it at best. The hardest part was having to try and be secretive about things. Especially the stupid little things. Being open about it just makes feel a lot better. There's not this secret burden that's ever lurking over you.

And there's a many ways someone can have furry sex, not just dressed in a fursuit (I don't even own one if I wanted to try). You can wear just your tails (if you have one), using different words, like "mate with me" instead of "******** me", nuzzing instead of kissing... stuff like that. Little nuances as they may be, do make the difference ;3
Mate with me? No offense, but that seriously made me laugh. Maybe because I couldn't imagine saying that.

So, how do you feel about the rapid growth of the community in the younger generation?
None taken xD Just remember, if you ever find yourself with a furry you know what to say to get them going ;3

A little torn to be honest. I'm slightly irritated by those that view it just as a hobby or are treating it like a fad. Kinda like kids who act/"become" gay because they think its cool. I welcome anyone to join the furry community, its a fun one, but those poeple tend to be the ones that get upset if you don't recognize them as being a furry and then throw a tantrum when someone says something negative about furries. "I'm being oppressed" "don't hate me because I'm different". It gets old to be honest, and makes the rest of us look like whiny emos >.>

On the other side, I do enjoy someone come into there own as a furry and explore for themselves what it means to be a furry. I've made a lot of great friends that I would otherwise have never talked to other then the fact that we're both furs :3

You do furries proud, which makes me happy to show off my wolf ears and tail all the time! :3
I just think it's annoying how people always associate furries with hentai and gays... T//T
I'm a furry as well, but I've only been in the fandom about a year and a half or so now. My current mate is a furry and he's the one who got me into it. I enjoy the artwork (both tame and nsfw) and I like the idea of having a fursuit because I enjoy dressing up in costumes. I know a few local furs and I've made a few good fur friends online.

(I'm a huskie, btw. heart )

Shy Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
Rebecca Valentine
marshmallowpigeon
Rebecca Valentine
marshmallowpigeon

I don't know if we have fur cons in the UK. I've never heard anyone talk about it, so in a way I didn't think it existed over here. I think, it sounds like it would be fun, but I'd be very shy about going. cat_redface I don't know why exactly, but I'd be a bit afraid of being found out almost. cat_confused Is that strange? I guess the way I paint my face when I'm a cat, & the costume, I wouldn't be very recognizable anyway, so probably shouldn't worry about that. If I weren't worried what people would think then yes, it sounds like a lot of fun! cat_whee

Internet furs are all I have. cat_sad (That & the occasional kitty conversation at work. cat_whee Honestly if he turned out to be a furry too I think that would be my dream come true. cat_redface cat_4laugh )

There's a Fur Con in Scotland every year smile

Tipsy Fatcat

I want a fursuit but they're so expensive unless you make them yourself, but even then they're frustrating to try to make. emo

But anyway, I really like furry art and such.
I'm not really into it as a fetish, but more because they're cute and ever since I was little I use to pretend I was a cat or something. Kind of fun to dress up and stuff too, especially as something that kind of "represents" yourself.

Adorable Shapeshifter

Burning Bonus
Hell I'll try anything once
always worth a shot
Any further interest in furries yourself? Willing to try again? Or was the one experience enough for you? =P

Adorable Shapeshifter

Rebecca Valentine
marshmallowpigeon
Rebecca Valentine
marshmallowpigeon

Sounds like someone has a crush ;3

And yes, I've heard of Eurofurence, which is probably the closest thing you've got over there. I've also heard that they have big furmeets in London (300+ furs from what I've been told), but I don't know what its called. I'm sure if you looked for some stuff you'd be able to find some other smaller stuff.

And if your not openly furry there is a bit of worry about being "found out", but I don't think its something you should be overly worried about. Not enough from stopping you from going to meet some other furs :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff