Welcome to Gaia! ::

What was your last dream/nightmare about? I recently had a nightmare that I was being smothered as a punishment for a crime...what crime that was is unknown to me. Anyway someone pours plaster all over my face (?) and I literally feel like I'm soffocating. It started to give me a very lightheaded, high feeling. That scared the crap out of me!!!!
my last dream was

7 of my friends and i were all on a bus.
we were going to the beach to pick up the kids at the stop...
well there was a narrow bridge about as wide as the bus was..well it was only about 20 ft. long and it was 100ft above the ground and the rail broke and we fell into the water..luckly i woke up a smidget before we hit the water

8,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
My boyfriend came over my house to tell me that he was a transvestite(sp?). And my parents didn't approve of him when they found out. So, we ran away. It was weird. confused
I had a dream once that I was being chased by zombies at McDonald's.
I had a weird dream that I was Shaggy from A Pup Named Scooby-Doo and I think Scoob and me stole a comic book. xD Hm, also had a dream that Howl from Howl's Moving Castle was a vampire and he wanted to marry me or something...O.O
Eh.
I don't really know what was going on in this dream.
But I had a dream about planes taking off or something?

It was rather confusing.
And quite.. interesting.
I haven't been able to remember any of my dreams lately, or they've been really boring. Like, I'll dream I'm driving home from work or something. Yawn.
I tend to have dreams about people I'm close to, nothing weird, just doing normal things with them.
Shopping, sitting on a hill, driving.
Anything really, just spending time with them.

It's wonderful.
I had a dream about Teddy Geiger and some how i end up holding his hand, i think i was in his concert and he just touch my hand with no reason at all. His hand was very smooth. ( i think) The dream is pretty odd.
You guys might think i'm so dilluisonale but i dreamed Peter Pan was floating in my room. Not making this up! ( what's up with me weird dreams) gaa!

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
my BF is in my dreams alot
i dream we wake up in bed together...and he turns out to be a flesh eating zombie, so i bash him with the night stand lamp light and lock myself in the bathroom sweatdrop
Quote:
my BF is in my dreams alot
i dream we wake up in bed together...and he turns out to be a flesh eating zombie, so i bash him with the night stand lamp light and lock myself in the bathroom

You killed your BF!? lolz!
I was hugged by a golden retriever in one of my dreams. I woke up sneezing sad .

In another, the wierd abstract sculpture in front of the corporate headquarters of something or other in downtown St. Paul was a gateway to another realm. It's quite lovely there, there's a ridge of mountains resting near the ocean sheltering St. Paul's medieval/fantasy double.
My dream double's parents turned out to be eidolons who were meant to prepare my double for some kind of 'destiny involving witch powers', but for some reason didn't so when my double somehow ended up in the other realm she spent her time rescuing a friendly flying hatchet from a bunch of other witches instead of doing 'fulfill your destiny' things. The hatchet escaped safely across the mountains but the other witches captured my double and she was forced to help them track it down. Some how they ended up in a baseball field next to a busy highway with the witches making wtf? faces at my double.
I remember my dream from last night! It was when I was with my cousin and we were chilling and I told her that I was going out with someone. I didnt know why I told her but I did. O_O
My last one was kinda futuristic. The world was literally ending and everyone was trying like hell to get the hell off the planet. I don't think I made it. x_x

CucumberCrazy
I had a dream once that I was being chased by zombies at McDonald's.

I WANNA HAVE THAT DREAM! >O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces