yes 0.55 55.0% [ 66 ]
no 0.15833333333333 15.8% [ 19 ]
sometimes 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 120 ]
This poll closed on April 17, 2008.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Teenage_Dropout
I support it for the reason that some women/girls really don't want the child.
I do not support it as a form of birth control.

I feel that having laws against abortion is unfair.
I know I would hate having someone else decide if I was allowed/not allowed to have one.
Not that I ever would.
I love children, but some laws are just ridiculous.
I agree with in in certain circumstances like rape, danger to the mother at child birth etc.

What I don't agree with is people using it as a reason not to use a condom. If you can't be bothered to stick a piece of latex over your/your partner's c**k then just leave off sex m'kay?

On the subject though I believe that BOTH partners should have a choice in it but mainly the woman. If the father and mother are capable of caring properly emotionally and financially for a child then they should have it. If one or both cannot then abortion can sometimes be neccesary.

The reason I say this is because I live in the UK and we have a horrible state of affairs where people are having children at a young age to get houses away from their parents.
The whole idea of 'Council estates' are probably well known to most people in the UK and having lived next to a row of council houses the majority are single mothers under the age of 17.

THAT is the situation I don't agree with on the subject of child birth and abortion.

The old situation of if you're not capable of dealing with the consequences properly, don't ******** do it.
Tute Sweet
For me, personally, no. I could never have an abortion.

For other people, I believe that they should all be given the choice.
I have no right to dictate to people what they should and shouldn't do; nor can I, or anyone else, fully comprehend another person's situation and life, to the extent that I can make that kind of judgement.

You take away a woman's right to have an abortion, and you'll get women trying to self-abort, which usually leads to an extremely painful, gruesome death for the woman.

i agree, some cases do require an abortion. but its the parents decision, they shouldn't be pressured. i can see if a 12 year old girl gets raped and ends up pregnant that she would have an abortion. but i don't agree with just having an abortion because you don't want the child. there is always adoption
Personally, I don't think I could ever do it.
But, I do think there are cases where it's best.

Dapper Humorist

gemarin567
Tute Sweet

I have no right to dictate to people what they should and shouldn't do; nor can I, or anyone else, fully comprehend another person's situation and life, to the extent that I can make that kind of judgement.

You take away a woman's right to have an abortion, and you'll get women trying to self-abort, which usually leads to an extremely painful, gruesome death for the woman.

i agree, some cases do require an abortion. but its the parents decision, they shouldn't be pressured. i can see if a 12 year old girl gets raped and ends up pregnant that she would have an abortion. but i don't agree with just having an abortion because you don't want the child. there is always adoption

Assuming you can find a family to adopt the baby.
WTH of course I do. I think you mean something like "What do you think about abortion" or "Should abortion be allowed in soceity?' LOL
I agree with a lot of other people on here. I think abortion can be great when it's used under special circumstances (rape, childbirth dangerous to mother, fetus having deadly genetic illness/deformity, etc) or as a last resort (like when super-safe sex and multiple contraceptives fail I guess). What I don't agree with is when abortion is used as a type of birth control to lazy, irresponsible people who can't be bothered to use condoms or remember to stay on the freaking pill. I'm sorry, but that doesn't cut it on this side of the cumputer screen. talk2hand
No. It's not right.
yeah. it totally exists. trust me.

Falondin's Husband

Dangerous Duck

I do believe in fairies abortions! I do! I do!
gemarin567
Tute Sweet

Adoption is for unwanted parenting.
Abortion is for unwanted pregnancy.

Yes. I believe in abortions.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I think it's rather unfair to the life that was created.
Just because the child is not walking or talking,
doesn't make it not alive. And to dispose of it is
murder - to me. If you're having sex, you have a
responsibility. Every time a couple has sex, they
should be prepared if pregnancy occurs.

But their's exceptions. Such as rape.
A sick, or dangerous pregnancy for the mother.
And I can see it, if the mother is going to raise it
like hell. Or if it's going to be disabled.
But really, just the average teenage slut,
should take responsibility.
i believe in them because life is all about choices.
Everyone should be able to make decisions, such as abortions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff