Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72 73 > >>

Lightsnest's Datemate

Otherworldly Ladykiller

Dreylen
Thanks! I don't usually do backgrounds, they're tricky.

I'm in awe of anyone who can accomplish something like that!
It's pretty amazing! e u e

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
time for a dog walk XP

Lightsnest's Datemate

Otherworldly Ladykiller

J Lone Wolf
I can't stop, epsecially in the PVP lately, something is just so satisfying about having a good night and taking everybody down over and over and throwing insults at my tv lol.

Why stop when there's so many people you could be destroying?
I tend to play Destiny when I'm in party chats and I've picked up so many insults from the guys I game with.

Destiny really is such a neat gaming experience uvu

Mystical Dreamer

Trash Prince Shuu
Dreylen
Thanks! I don't usually do backgrounds, they're tricky.

I'm in awe of anyone who can accomplish something like that!
It's pretty amazing! e u e
It takes practice. I've had to actually stop and squint at stuff to figure out how the person that drew it did things. I still can't do water, though.

@J: Visual novels, I think. And yeah it sorta does. hm.
kasenrin
Ooooh. This looks like fun. 3nodding Your art is lovely.

Also hello to all who've been on Gaia hiatus for a while. I am among you lot. I still can't believe I've had this account for 10 years ...

Right?!
I've had this one and another mule since 05,
but before that I had one I made in '02 that I lost the login for gonk

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
J Lone Wolf
kasenrin

Also hello to all who've been on Gaia hiatus for a while. I am among you lot. I still can't believe I've had this account for 10 years ...

2004 user, I haven't been on hiatus tho, just run out of things to do and can't keep up with items/announcements anymore lol.

Ahh, understandable. xD 2005 user here.

I really should be sleeping right now. Neurology appointment bright and early in the morning. I took a nap earlier though and now what is sleep. /keeps making cute kins fight other cute kins
Dreylen
I got jealous of the backgrounds for the pet thing. So I did this in a matter of hours.

Stellar!
Quite wonderful work love.

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
B u n n y Z a n d e r
kasenrin

Right?!

Oh nooooo. gonk This account's been through a few name changes ... but I'm glad I still have it. I recently came back when my roomies started talking about coming back and seeing how much things have changed, and then I just decided to stay for a while. 3nodding Don't know how long I'll stay around this time, but I'm enjoying it while I'm here.

I think I remember seeing you in particular around the forums, actually. I don't remember exactly which part of the forums, though.
kasenrin

Oh nooooo. gonk This account's been through a few name changes ... but I'm glad I still have it. I recently came back when my roomies started talking about coming back and seeing how much things have changed, and then I just decided to stay for a while. 3nodding Don't know how long I'll stay around this time, but I'm enjoying it while I'm here.

I think I remember seeing you in particular around the forums, actually. I don't remember exactly which part of the forums, though.

I feel you on that one buddy
Both of the current ones I have have gone through a few name changes as well
I dont really know what made me log back on.
I have a group of people I work with that are starting a D&D group soon, and I'm bouncing off the walls waiting on that
That's probably what sparked this idea.
And I've been hopping around some today, trying to get a feel for the people and the site again, biggrin

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Trash Prince Shuu
J Lone Wolf
I can't stop, epsecially in the PVP lately, something is just so satisfying about having a good night and taking everybody down over and over and throwing insults at my tv lol.

Why stop when there's so many people you could be destroying?
I tend to play Destiny when I'm in party chats and I've picked up so many insults from the guys I game with.

Destiny really is such a neat gaming experience uvu

I've only played with randoms on mic a few times. I dont really like the weird little mic/1 earplug that came with the ps4. I played a lot with my friend out in Edmonton and brother. It's nice cuz it's like game/free long distance catch up call lol.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
kasenrin
B u n n y Z a n d e r
kasenrin

Right?!

I stay up all night, and work 2pm-10pm, this is normal time for me. 3am supper lol.
J Lone Wolf

I stay up all night, and work 2pm-10pm, this is normal time for me. 3am supper lol.

That doesn't sound too shabby
I should probaly look for a job like that. I'm more of a night person.
I should likely also go to sleep soon considering it's already 2:30 AM here.
I just can't see much of a point to it. I'm between classes right now and the late
night freedom is nice.
Though boyfriend gets sad when I don't come cuddle. He works 7:30-4:30 each day.
No late nights for him, lol

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
B u n n y Z a n d e r

I feel you on that one buddy
Both of the current ones I have have gone through a few name changes as well
I dont really know what made me log back on.
I have a group of people I work with that are starting a D&D group soon, and I'm bouncing off the walls waiting on that
That's probably what sparked this idea.
And I've been hopping around some today, trying to get a feel for the people and the site again, biggrin

Eeee, D&D ~ I haven't played that in forever. 4laugh We were going to start up a campaign among my roomies but fitting everyone's work schedules in has been difficult.

This is actually the most I've chatted with people since returning to the site, haha.

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
J Lone Wolf

Awesome. xD What'cha having for dinner? We had this beef stroganoff stuff from velveeta ... left a weird aftertaste and didn't agree too much with my stomach, sadly. :/ Stomach issues, ew.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
B u n n y Z a n d e r
J Lone Wolf

That doesn't sound too shabby
I should probaly look for a job like that. I'm more of a night person.
I should likely also go to sleep soon considering it's already 2:30 AM here.
I just can't see much of a point to it. I'm between classes right now and the late
night freedom is nice.
Though boyfriend gets sad when I don't come cuddle. He works 7:30-4:30 each day.
No late nights for him, lol

I prefer my free time after work, and during the nice quiet nights. So I'll wake up at like 1:30, go to work till 10pm, than chill all night till about 5-6am. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff