Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Gaian

I loved it 4laugh heart

I'm glad she chose this as her next single.

Fatcat

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
love it heart
I love Venus.... I don't think USA is ready for it, hope ARTPOP or GUY is next....if not VENUS! heart
ARTPOP
VENUS
G.U.Y.
MANiCURE

YAY FOR ARTPOP!

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
I liked the little cameo appearances by stars like the real housewives and Adam Cohen from Bravo.

Demonic Kitten

14,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I seem to be in the minority that wasn't super pleased that this was chosen as the new single. I would have preferred Gypsy, but I did really like the video for GUY.

Wealthy Tycoon

13,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Tipsy 100
I thought the G.U.Y. video was amazing, although, I would have loved for a "Do What U Want" video, I still loved it.
Well lets see Greek references, dying sirens, men fighting for money, legos, minecraft, Gandhi, Jesus, Michael Jackson, Gaga without eyebrows I can perfectly say somebody has been on them drugs. The song is good and the music video perfectly defines Gaga and her usual crazy music videos.
I LOVED IT TOO SHE IS SO FREAKIN HAWT! I'm lovin that long white wig!!! heart heart heart

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hamedmirzaa
Well lets see Greek references, dying sirens, men fighting for money, legos, minecraft, Gandhi, Jesus, Michael Jackson, Gaga without eyebrows I can perfectly say somebody has been on them drugs. The song is good and the music video perfectly defines Gaga and her usual crazy music videos.

This video disturbed me and was interesting at the same time because I kept wondering wtf was going on.
Knightfurie
Hamedmirzaa

This video disturbed me and was interesting at the same time because I kept wondering wtf was going on.
Same here.

Versatile Galaxy

15,300 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Marathon 300
I loved the music video alot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash