Welcome to Gaia! ::

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

That's right, I need some help!
I am making the fallen quest backwings (Lucifer's!)
It's expensive!

I will craft stuff for you, of any level, for free! (I will just need the crafting cost and ingredients)

Right now I'm making:
Ummm... ask. Stuff around lvl 6-10.

If you're trying to level, I can give you the ingredients to make these things for me! Just let me know what you want to make. I ask that you absorb the crafting costs if you can!
If you have any advice or tips for me, please let me know.

I'm also buying:
Black Pebbo Feeders. Gold Biters. Slate Boldurs.
Caches - mostly golds.
If you have any, please offer!

Past Orders:
Erynnis_Tristis - 4x Quantum Particle
this_chick25 - 2x Trick or Treat Tote
Tainted Elegance - all kindsa stuff
Koko Hearts - some demon curses so far.
- I forgot to add people lol sorry!

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Hi,

I can offer a packet of Quantum Particle x4 (lvl 7) for you to craft for me. I have all the components, the formulas, and gold for one crafting cost per formula. All you have to cover is the cost of any fails.

If you'd like to make these for me let me know and I'll send a trade. 3nodding

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

Erynnis_Tristis
Hi,

I can offer a packet of Quantum Particle x4 (lvl 7) for you to craft for me. I have all the components, the formulas, and gold for one crafting cost per formula. All you have to cover is the cost of any fails.

I would love to. And I don't need the gold to craft them! I'll just pay that part! <3
Thanks for helping me help you!

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Spicy Kisa
Erynnis_Tristis
Hi,

I would love to. And I don't need the gold to craft them! I'll just pay that part! <3
Thanks for helping me help you!

No problem. Good luck with the crafting. 3nodding

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

Erynnis_Tristis
No problem. Good luck with the crafting. 3nodding

Welcome! Please come again if you have any more needs! I'd love to save people some crafting money while leveling.

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Spicy Kisa

Hey-y-y~! I need a Lvl 8 to craft two Trick-or-Treat Totes for me. I have all the stuff ready to make them.

I can also supply the Spirit Pyre for the Void Sprite deal if that's still available.

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

this_chick25
Spicy Kisa

Hey-y-y~! I need a Lvl 8 to craft two Trick-or-Treat Totes for me. I have all the stuff ready to make them.

I can also supply the Spirit Pyre for the Void Sprite deal if that's still available.

Hello, I'm level nine now, but I can still craft those for you! What else was in the void sprite again?
If you want, I can just give you a void sprite if you want one. I don't want the damned things, lol.
Or I could make another, but I wouldn't probably wanna give the three mil on top of it now. xD;

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Spicy Kisa
this_chick25
Spicy Kisa

Hello, I'm level nine now, but I can still craft those for you! What else was in the void sprite again?
If you want, I can just give you a void sprite if you want one. I don't want the damned things, lol.
Or I could make another, but I wouldn't probably wanna give the three mil on top of it now. xD;

OK, if you don't need to make it anymore I can skip the Void Sprite-your first post still said you needed the Spirit Pyre when I responded.

BUT! I do need help with the Totes. I'll probably have to send two trades for all the items since some of the components don't stack. Should I include the crafting costs?

I can contribute some black goldfish (15) towards your kimono.

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

this_chick25
Spicy Kisa
this_chick25
Spicy Kisa

OK, if you don't need to make it anymore I can skip the Void Sprite-your first post still said you needed the Spirit Pyre when I responded.

BUT! I do need help with the Totes. I'll probably have to send two trades for all the items since some of the components don't stack. Should I include the crafting costs?

I can contribute some black goldfish (15) towards your kimono.

Oh, yeah, it was a couple days ago, sorry! You should save it for when you hit that level. ;D
I did like four of them and it helped a lot.
Also, copper twopences. <3

Yeah, that works. If you could give the cash for one try each, that's cool, but you don't have to. I'll still get some exp. ;D

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

this_chick25

Edit: Thank you for the fish as well! You can take 400g per off the crafting cost if you want?
And I also need:

100 Yellow Guppy + 50 Orange Guppy + 50 Red Guppy
Per hoodie if you have any of those!

8D

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Spicy Kisa
this_chick25

Edit: Thank you for the fish as well! You can take 400g per off the crafting cost if you want?
And I also need:

8D

Ah, I have 43 Red, 25 Yellow, and 53 Orange.

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

this_chick25
Spicy Kisa
this_chick25

And I also need:

8D

Feel like selling them to me? =D

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Spicy Kisa
this_chick25

Sure! I can catch more pretty easily. What's your offer?

H i K u's Partner

Tipsy Bibliophile

this_chick25
Spicy Kisa
this_chick25

Sure! I can catch more pretty easily. What's your offer?

iunno. 300g each on all? I'm catching them toooo. FISH WITH ME. lol. I need the yellows mooost.

Oh, were you gonna send the trade(s ) for the totes? <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces