Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image Yes My LadyUser Image

User Image

Only SHUPS In wonderland and XxSukiSakixX and Savior Of Man10Can Post here
Sebastian Mechalis

User Image

User Image
User Image
Foot Step Echoed Through the Castel Hall Breaking all the Akward Silence The Butler was Holding Some Tea and Some Cake to His Dearest Master.Sebastian Is the Queen Master He is the One That Protect Her And Work for her

He Care About her More than His Own Life. When He arived Infront of the Queen Room He Knocked the door And Said " i Bring you Your Breakfast " He Opened The door and steped In and Placed the Salver On Her Bed and Smiled Gently Saying " Do you Need Anything Else My Lady?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
[A L O I S ]
[ T R A N C Y]

User Image

User Image

User Image

[ The Lord Of My Monsion]
[The God Of My Butler.]
[The model of myself.]
[The Future Of That Word.]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

"Rainy,rainy,rainy...Only Rainy day"A Cold voice, of a young blond male, sitting at a big,hug Desk with some papers on it, inside a dark, large Room.It was raining Badly, the sky was Cloudly and gray.

The Darkness covered the Place,the young male was playing with a Small Silver Pan, Rolling it on the desk with his right hand,His eyes were covered with his Gold hair, a small smile on his lips .After few minutes the male Named Alois held his head and said letting out a small sigh "where is my Hot chocolate?"he wondered looking toward the Closed door "I Asked for it about 5 minutes ago, and what..Nothing"he said raising his eye brow.

Alois was a boy of Sixteen Years old, but what he had passed made him strong and mature.he know everything and anything, he is also very crual and Unforgiven.

Alois Thrw the pan, and put his cheek in his hand, he took a deep breath as he closed halfly his eyes, keeping them on the door.

User Image

Out Of Coke :

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

T s u b a s a M i y a m i

Hearing the beat from the song relaxes m e . . .

What's this feeling?
"Little by Little I- I don't understand"

Let me k n o w
What this is
I feel a bit strange
Just this once let me, understand. . .

Tsubasa sighed softly when she heard the door opened and smiled when she saw it was her butler, Sebastan with her breakfeast. She sat up straightly when he had the food placed in front of her and smiled back at him shaking her head,"No, I don't need anything else. Thank you Sebastan" picking up her tea and taking a slight sip and was relaxed. Tsubasa then looked outside the window and was a little annoyed that it was raining today. But it didn't matter to her.

[ I'm so sorry Shadow >o< -hugs-]
You Ignored your Butler..Lol? neutral

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
SHUPS in Wonderland
You Ignored your Butler..Lol? neutral

o.o fdfdslkfsl DD: sorry x-x i was in class so i tried to post fastly..ehehe i edit then biggrin
Sebastian Mechalis

User Image

User Image
User Image
Sebastian Smiled Warmely and Said " Very Well.." He Advanced to Tsubasa and Added " Well It's Very Rainy today..i Guess..Even a Cat would Not Walk In this Dakr Mood " He Steped Back."Now if you excuse me I must continue my work..If Anything Miss.Just Give me a SignNothing else " He Walked Off Making His way to the Kitchen.When He arived there He Took Some Vegetables to Make good Hot soup .

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

What's this feeling?

Let me k n o w
What this is
I feel a bit strange

Soon when Sebastan left she continued drinking her tea and eating her cake, still watching the rain fall from above out her window. A few minutes had passed by and Tsubasa finished her breakfeast,"That was good.." she thought to herself as she got out of bed and changed out of her nightgown into her outfit.(as seen in the picture)

When she was finished fixing herself, she opened her door from the room and left her bedroom to once again walk around her home,listeinng to her music as she walked down the hallways."Wonder whats everyone doing.." Tsubasa mumbled to herself and was once again watching the rain falling as she was walking.

[- - - ]

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

𝕮laude 𝕱austus
ஐyes my lord.........

Claude gave a tiny frown as he had walked into Alois's room wit his Breakfest he gave a soft sigh of annoyance humans were so none patient. he then gave a smirk and turned he knew that his master must be in his study he smirked.

As he looked at the window, then opened it with his free hand he looked out seeing that the jump wouldnt be too hard he smirked then jumped out and began running along the wall once he found where alois was he silently opened the window and stepped in not making a single sound he then walked up beside alois and bowed holding out for alois "your hot chocolate sir" he said offering it out too him his yellow eyes shimmering.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
[A L O I S ]
[ T R A N C Y]

User Image

User Image

User Image

[ The Lord Of My Monsion]
[The God Of My Butler.]
[The model of myself.]
[The Future Of That Word.]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Alois was about to turn around, when he First turnd, This one Stopped as he blinked,his eyes Widely Openned as he stared Up at His Butler, who was standing In front of him, Carrying a Silver plat and a cup of the Hot chocolate that Alois had asked, "He Always Surprises Me"he Thought as he kept his eyes up for few Seconds before looking down , a smile Grew on his lips as he said "What Took You so long?"he asked keeping his eyes down , then looking up again with the same smile on his lips, awaiting for an good Answer.

User Image

Out Of Coke :

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

What's this feeling?

Let me k n o w
What this is
I feel a bit strange

Tsubasa sighed from being bored and decided to walk to the kitchen to see what Sebastan will be making for lunch. She smiled happily as she began walking once more and thinking to herself of what Sebastan will make. She loved his cooking and he was always been there for her as long as she remembered.

In a few minutes, Tsubasa arrived at the kitchen and saw Sebastan cooking soup. She took a few sniff in the air and sighed happily from the delicous smell."The soup smells really good.." she thought to herself and walked towards Sebastan,"Hi Sebastan." Tsubasa said happily as she was right besides Sebastan watching him cook.

[owo owo owo ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces