Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a private roleplay between wolfdemonwarrior14 and Zero Asamoto, myself. No one, but us is allowed to post unless we allowed them to. Still, feel free to read and comment, but somewhere else like PM or comment box on profile.

Anyway...After the profile post. We will commence.

I sound lame.
Picture: User Image

Name: Aidan Blade Williams

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

name~ kairi lea staine
age~18
- - - - - - - - - - - - User Image

████████████████████████████████

- -A i d a nXXB l a d eXXW i l l i a m s i
                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                      f a t h e r ii m u c k e r f a t h e r ii m u c k e r f a t h e r ii m u c k e r

xxxx
                            Aidan greeted the morning of his school day with a lot of high fives, winks, and 'hey, there, sexy's. He was feeling good and had awoke on the good side of the bed, feeling like the sun was shining down on only him and there was nothing that could stop him. He was ready for anything, even taking on his World History class's final exam, because after the exam, if he passed, his parents had decided that it would be okay for him to have a huge party at his house. Aidan was sure to study every night until the exam day would come. He was pretty sure that he knew all of the questions on the test, and if he didn't, he would have a small 'lesson' with the teacher after school.

He bumped fists with one of the jocks in the hallway as he walked over to his locker, doing the combination and unlocking it. He took off the lock with a swift motion, putting the lock into his favorite coat pocket and rummaged through the perfect locker for his books that he would need for the next five periods. All of his classes consist of walking back and forth in the hallway, but they all were in the back of the hallway, his locker being in front. Their school still did lockers by alphabetical order and being a William, he was in the front. He sighed as he closed his locker, seeing the head cheerleader come up to him and giving him a passionate kiss in the lips.

When she pulled away, Aidan pretended to be grabbing for her hand, but turned on his heel for his class, books in arm. To put it simply, Aidan was a jock. He got everything that he wanted, the perfect grades, the perfect girlfriends, he even had a perfect affair with most of the teachers, so all had husbands. Everybody knew, but yet, they didn't.

The only thing that they didn't know was that Aidan was a sex predator.

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
**Kairi**
User Image

Hey Hey don't {Ŧ ail} ˱˱ me ˲˲ ¥ou're »]going[« / to / ß ʟ u r ʈ | out | an Ɛmbarrassing ˟t.h.e.o.r.y˟ on | | ωɦat | | Justice is 
        ~

write here

kairi walked shyly thought the school. she sighed deeply when the people laaughed and highfived the number one most known man in the hole school. she moved passed the crouds admiring him from the sidelines before rurrying off to her locker. every bump of every person she would mumbled a sorry and blush deep crimson. most people would just laugh it off, say sorry back or try to hit on her. she would shyly shake her head and walk off.

she sighed again when she finaly reached her locker. and watched as the 'jock' had pretended to grab his 'girlfriend' before walking off. she knew he had afairs with her. she had no dout about it. she sighed as she got her books and went to her first class. she moved her black hair from her eyes as she walked though the halls carfully.

she finaly made it to her first class and sat down in the back like she always does. she took out the homework and other things she needed for the class and waited for the class to start. he sighed as she noticed she was one of the only four people in the class. inclueding the teacher.

~
              Ϣe're lovers }after{ aʟʟ

((SORRRY! x.x i fogot about it and then i renmebered! this will NOT happen again x.x IM SO SORRRRRY!! crying and sorry again cuz i didnt use spell check ))

f a t h e r ii m u c k e r f a t h e r ii m u c k e r f a t h e r ii m u c k e r

xxxx
                            Aidan had finally gotten through all of the people that had tried to stop him. He didn't need to be famous when he got out of the college, he already was and he was feeling pretty lucky again. He was laughing with all of the people until he finally put his hand on the corner of his class's door. "Alright, you guys. Go to class." He said, raising his hand up to them like a 'good-bye' wave.

He turned around and stared at the people that were in the classroom. There were only four people, not counting himself. The teacher looked at him like he had something to say, but he didn't. He only smiled and nodded to the teacher before finding a seat behind his own childhood friend. It was Kairi.

He hadn't talked to Kairi in a long time because of the many things that keep coming up between them. The last time that he had actually said anything to her was about a month or so ago. He tapped her back, leaning up in his seat. "Kairi." He just said, smiling and you could tell in his voice that he was. He was bored and just didn't want to do any sort of work is why he was talking to his friend.

Hey, even though he was really popular, he still remembered who his best friend was.

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
**Kairi**
User Image

Hey Hey don't {Ŧ ail} ˱˱ me ˲˲ ¥ou're »]going[« / to / ß ʟ u r ʈ | out | an Ɛmbarrassing ˟t.h.e.o.r.y˟ on | | ωɦat | | Justice is 
        ~

Kairi sighed as she started to scrible in her notebook of random scribbles. some of her little doddles made sence as others didnt. she just sighed and kept her eyes to the paper. she heard the door open. looking up at the 'jock' of the school and her old 'best friend' that hasnt talked to her in who knows how long. she could almost not even call him a friend.

she sighed softly as she looked back at her scribles. she almost jumped out of her seat when she felt him tap her back. she leaned back with a huff before turning around to look at him. her light brown almost hazel eyes looking into his eyes. she made a confused face. "yes?" she asked softly "what is it aidan?" her soft and sweet voice almost like fresh huney from a bees hive.

she watched him carfully not really sure why he was talking to her. that was when it came to her. last time he had talked to her he wanted somthing from her. she couldnt renember what it was but she wasnt going to give him anything wether it was money some somthing else. well, maybe a pencil but thats not really giving him somthing, thats more borrowing. "do you need somthing?" she asked putting her elbow to her desk and hooking her chin to her palm.

~
              Ϣe're lovers }after{ aʟʟ

((...x.x....ima failure.....))

xxxx
                            Aidan looked at her and smirked, not knowing that she was going to give her that kind of attitude. Besides, he hadn't been used to it in such a long time that he had forgotten that she acted that way. It was deffinately a turn-on for him. He just stared at her for a second, slowly processing his thoughts as he grabbed her elbow that was leaned on the desk and pulled it up, bringing it around his neck like she had planted it there herself.

"Now, now... Is that any way to talk?" He told her in a teacher-like voice. He chuckled lightly at her and moved her hand around so that he could kiss it, like what a prince would do.

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
**Kairi**
User Image

~

Kairi roled her eyes as he pulled on her elbow and then kissed her hand. it only disgusted her. pulling her hand back she wiped it contently on her pants. "to you? yes this is the way i feel is the correct way to talk" she said with a stern voice. she hated when he moved her as she pleased and she hated when he acted like this. couldnt he ever just be caring? she sighed softly before turning back to the correct way, ignoring him see he had nothing to say to her.

Slowly taking her pencil again she started to doodle. slowly comming to a finish of her scrible blob that she had created.

~
              Ϣe're lovers }after{ aʟʟ

xxxx
                            Aidan looked at her and moved his eyes along with her hand that she was wiping on her pants. As she looked back at him, he moved his right hand over his heart and made a hurt face. "It hurts me that you act this way." He said to her as he leaned more onto her desk. He could feel some people staring at them, and he decided that he might as well just give them a show whether or not he got rejected or not.

"You know, best friend, there is a dance the day after tomorrow. I still don't have a date. Want to come with me?" He asked her as he turned around the paper that she had been doddling on. He glanced at what she had drawn and just nodded slowly. She was always one to draw when she didn't have anything else to do.

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
**Kairi**
User Image

~

Kairi just roled her eyes at the way he acted. she didnt care if it hurt much, he was just over reacting. when he turned over the peper she had been doodling on she was a bit suprised that he was a dance flyer. she didnt even notice. taking the paper from his hand slowly to look at it. she wasnt one to just be like 'dance? sure!' to be exact, the last 'dance' she went to was boring and she would rather not go if they were like that. "sorry. not really up for a dance." she said truthfully. "but i bet there are millions of girls who would love to go with you." a small smile apeared on her face. luckily there was other girls at this school that she could drive him to intead of her but then again, there are a lot of girls who anoyed her a lot more then he did.

~
              Ϣe're lovers }after{ aʟʟ

xxxx
                            Aidan watched her emotions from her face, getting a small frown on his face when he figured that she was going to say 'no'. He knew that he had sort of left her in the past, but he was willing to let it all go if she was willing to say that she was 'sorry'. For what? He didn't know, and he didn't care. All he knew was that if she was willing to go, then he would treat her like he used to. Like he really did care.

He grabbed her hand and put it to his cheek. "Oh, come on, Kairi. You know that you want to go. I'll make sure that it was worth your night." He pleaded. "I'll beg... Don't make me beg, please..." He said as he tried to do the puppy face. He heard some 'aws' coming from both sides of the classroom.

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
**Kairi**
User Image

~

Kairi sighed. he couldnt take his plead and the classes awws. she shook her head. "fine." she said as she removed her hand from his cheek. "i have high expectations of the night" a small smile on her face as she picked up the paper folding it and stuffing it into her backpack. looking back at him. "this does not mean were dating though" she stated as she flicked his forhead. "i still dont even consider you a friend, so maybe if it goes well you can get that title back" she shruged not really sure. she couldnt say if this would end bad, or if it would end good. hopefully good.

~
              Ϣe're lovers }after{ aʟʟ

((sorry i felt like changing the pic...the other bugged meh))

xxxx
                            Aidan smirked when finally agreed. By then, he was already on his knees like he was going to propose or something. He sighed and got up, leaning on his knee. "Good deal. I'll pick you up by then. You still live in the same place?" He asked her as he sat down, elbow leaned on her desk. He smiled at her, not being able to wait until the dance.

(( Sorry. Block. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces