Demonic Animal

7,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
Everyone can post their own response to the last post. Also If you moderators want to move it be my guest because XXXBeautifulXXXLieXXX stopped replieing to this rp and probably put me on ignore (dont really know if that is possible anyways). So have fun people that post here.

xXxBeautifulxXxLiexXx Wrote:
Grace took a deep breath as she accepted her orders, heading down to earth to carry them out. She was being assigned an identity as a high school senior, and was told to take her time and study the behavior of humans. She'd never been to earth before, and she'd never been around humans, so she was quite a bit nervous. She was staying at an apartment about four blocks from the school, and school wouldn't start until the next day. She was given a packet with everything she'd need to know about her new identity, and the basics of interacting with humans. She laid on her bed in a white tank top and black shorts, taking the rest of the day to read through the packet and memorize it.

The next day, she took a deep breath and got herself ready for school. Her wings were now hidden, withdrawn into her back. She was told not to reveal her wings under any circumstance unless it was life threatening to her. She tied her golden blond hair into a pony tail, then tied a dark blue ribbon over the hair tie to make it look nicer, putting a light amount of make up on to bring out her ice blue eyes. She decided to wear a white blouse, and light blue jeans, wearing white shoes as well to make it more matching. She grabbed a backpack with all of her things in it and sighed before heading off to school, hoping everything went okay since it'd be her first interaction with humans.

anime freak 999999999 Wrote:

Mr Fangs arrived just the day before and he definitely was NOT looking forawd to living among the humans. He did however silently congratulate himself for finding a hiddens cavern deep inside the nearby forest, complete with an waterfall that flowed from a sacred healing spring from when dragons lived on earth. As he was walking through the hallway of the human school being guided by the principle to the attendance office so he could enroll as what the humans called a "Senior". For him senior ment someone that was old and had great knowledge but all he saw were idiotic humans moking fools of themselves. On the way to the office they passed by a girl with blonde hair that was tied up with a ribbon on her head. Something seemed off about her and he did not know why. "It must be her smell," he thought to himself. "She does not smell like the other humans, I better keep an eye on her." For the rest of the day when ever he saw her, using his dragonic perefial vision, he stared at her not taking her out of that vision unless he was forced to do so.

She had been quiet, and shy. She was perfectly silent in all of her classes unless called on by the teacher, and she was extremely smart. So far, all she could tell was that human teenagers were a strange group. A large majority were rowdy, sexually frustrated, and just plain rude. There were a few decent ones, but they always seemed hidden amongst the rest. She found that on earth, she was hungry. Luckily, the bell rang for a period known as 'lunch' to the humans, so she sat comfortably under a big shady tree and simply observed them as she ate a salad she had brought with her.

When the cursed ringing of what the humans called "a bell" started, Mr Fangs followed the rest of the crowd. He noticed that they all went into a line and came out of it with food. He assumed (making and a** out of you and me lol ~just some humor~) that this was their mealtime. He was not hungry, cause dragons could go through several days without food, nor eager to get in line like the humans, so he just walked around until he found a nice quiet and shady spot to relax. He sat down crossing his legs with his back to the tree, unknowingly on the opposite side of the tree as Grace. Until some of the rowdier boys from some of his classes came up and started to arrass him. "What didn't bring a lunch newboy!?" One of them said supposedly the leader. "Are you just too poor to eat or are your parents just too retarded to pack you a lunch!?" Fangs [im just gonna call him Fangs from now on] did not like the tone in the boy's voice so he replied as nice as he possibly could "I just am not hungry right now so please go aweay and leave me be." The boy then got agitated and pick Fungs up by his shirt (which was really some scales transformed to look like one) and yelled in his face. "Do you even know who you are talking to? Come on boys lets teach this punk a lesson!" Fangs was ready for anything even if it meant putting these idiots in their places. He could see no other option.

She got up when she heard arguing on the other side of the tree. She walked around it until she say Fangs getting picked on by some guys.
"He probably doesn't care who he's talking to, and that's probably why you're picking on him. No one notices you, so you have to be a jerk just to get the attention you crave because even your parents neglect you. Am I right?"
It sounded rather harsh, but that's what the situation usually was when a bully existed.
"Why don't you leave him be like he asked, and actually treat people nicely. Then maybe you can make some real friends. Not just ones that follow you around because they're scared of you."

The boys looked at her and laughed. "You don't get it either, we all are real friends. We all actually injoy each others company and this is what we do for fun." The other boys started to get closer to her so they could hold her down. "Back up miss you needn't get involved. I eat scum like this for breakfest. So back up while you have the chance. These boys won't back down and neither will I!" Fangs said in a menacing snarl while reaching up and putting his hand on the leader's wrist. Then faster than the eye could see he was back on his own two feet and the boy that had hold of him was flying in the air and hit face first into a patch of nearby gravel.

She raised her eyebrows in surprise when Fangs threw the guy through the air, wincing slightly when he hit the gravel.
"That's all fine and dandy, but that kind of behavior can get you suspended, or even put in jail."
She says as she continues to focus on the boy who's face hit the gravel. Well he'll definitely be needing to go to the hospital. She thought to herself.

"Its called self defence and standing up for women. Besides they are the ones who picked the fight and a small crowd has started to gather." He said as he ran over to one of the boys heading over towards Clare. He quickly took him out of the picture with a few quick jabs in major pressure points along the chest (which just temporarley just paralyze him). He then quickly did the same to the other boys that were left. He finished just as the assisstant principle was walking up. "That is enough boys!" He said as he broke up the fight. "Every one else not involved go back to Lunch" When the students that were gathered around them had all left, he turnd toward Clare, Fangs, and the boys who instigated the fight. "What did you do to the boys on the ground?" He asked Fangs. Fangs replied, "I just hit certain pressure points on their bodies and temorarly paralyzed them. If you want i can press the rverse points to undo the effects. Although their muscles will still be limp for a few hours afterwards, but that is the side effects." "Yes do that please." The assisstant principle answered.

Clare just watched in surprise as he hit their pressure points, then sighed as the assistant principal showed up.
At least he seems nicer than the principal.
She thought as Fangs started to unparalyze them. She just hoped that they didn't end up with detention, or suspension, or anything like that.

Fangs looked at her and could see what she was thinking by the look in her eyes. "If you want to punish anyone punish myself and those boys." He said as he looked at the principle. "I am not going to punish you or the girl young man. Beside I saw the start os the fight and I know exactly who instegated who. I was just too busy with other students that I could not get over here until it was finished. But seeing how the Principle will not see it that way, you young man will have to help the nurse treat their wounds. Also young lady, you should know not to get involved when restless boy pick fights. This young man had no concern for his saftey, only yours in mind. So next time try not to get involved you could get hurt." The assisstant principle sad between the two. When he had turned to Clare, Fangs replied "Sounds acceptable."

She nodded her head lightly.
"That sounds perfectly acceptable."
She said to the assistant principal before turning her attention back to Fangs and the other boys.
"I'll help you get them to the nurses office and everything"
She said as she started to help one of the boys up.
"Well on the bright side, the nurse will be happy since she'll actually get to do something today."
She said with a light smile.

"Agreed." Fangs replied as he picked up two boys and put them over his shoulders while he helped the leader with the torn up face to his feet. The walk to the nurses office was uneventful. When they got there Fangs told the nurse the exact treament for the boys that he paralyzed and also that he was an expert in that in that kind of thing. He informed her that he had to help fix the boys up as punishment for causing them harm. He then turned to Clare. "Thank you for your assisstance. By the way my name is Fangs. I was hoping to maybe get to talk with you to see if our personalities would be good together as friends."

Friends? She'd never had an actual friend before. Yeah, there were the other angels in heaven, but they were more like family to her than friends.
"Nice to meet you Fangs. I'm Clare. We can talk after school if you'd like to. We're probably going to have to go to class soon, but I'm completely free once school's over."
She figured it'd be nice to get to know him. And it'd be great if they worked out as friends. Because not only would having a friend help her fit in and do her job, but it'd also be nice to have someone to hang out with.

"Unlike you I have been instructed to stay and heal the nerds who started this mess in the first place. But i will see you later, lets say meet me at the front of the school when its over. I will show you to my place if you like?" This was going smoothly he never beleived tht humans could be friendly and non revolting. He hoped that he could one day show her his true form but it was just a glimmer in his mind's eye. She caught his attention easily but he had to find out more about her first.

She chuckled a little and nodded lightly.
"Sounds good to me, I'll see you later."
And with a smile and a wave, she was gone. The bell rang a few minutes later, so she headed off to class. She found her classes to be extremely dull compared to how lunch went, but she stayed quiet and focused the entire time. The more she focused in class, the faster it seemed to go. Soon school was over, so she stopped by her locker to drop off her books, then headed out to the front of the school to meet up with Fangs. She sat on a bench and watched the masses of students file by, some going to their cars, others walking, and the rest getting picked up by parents.

Fangs ended up staying in the nurses office the rest of the school day. The boys were really starting to get on his nerves from all of the complaining they were doing for the pain. He also had to sit through a lecturing of two of the boys parents. "It wasnt right to hurt them even if it was in self defence." It was all BLAH BLAH BLAH for all he cared. But when it did end he walked out front and found Clare sitting on the bench. "Are you ready to go?" He asked as he walked up to her.

Clare smiled and stood up, nodding her head.
"Yeah, I'm ready. So how far away do you live?"
She asked curiously as they started heading off. She was curious about him, and how those guys were doing, but she figured it was a long enough walk for them to actually talk some.

"I live a ways away. Maybe about a mile away and three or four miles deep in the forest nearby. I dont really live in a house but a cave that i tidied up alot. I am an expert craftsman." He said as he started to lead the way. He looked at her and for the first time realized that she wasn't really who she was supposed to be. He knew the signs of transformation and he could see them as bright as day on her, even if she was in a disguise. Anyway he kept his thoughts about such to himself and didn't voice or show them with body or verbal language. "Like I said, my home is a ways away. If you get tired just let me know. We will take a break and rest for a few minutes then. I am a little curious, where did you move from? You seem nothing like the people here in this town. Also you have a more affectionate way of talking than the people here."

She smiled a little, finding it interesting that he lived in a cave. She walked nexted to him, and didn't seem to notice the fact that he could see right through her disguise.
"I moved here from Davis, California. I was raised by parents who firmly believed that if you show kindness towards others, almost all of them will show you kindness in return. So I try to be as nice as I possibly can, and it's held up pretty good."
She said with a light shrug.