Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                      ❝ W h y x s o x s e r i o u s?❞

Private role play between Radioactive Imagination and Nightmairie, means no posting, kay?
      User Image

One ℓσиєℓʏ Girl...

f o r g e t ¤ R E A L I T Y_______
      && l e t us | i n d u l g e | σurseιves ` i n (( ξтernal ξscapιsm )).

S_A_V_E___M_E_._P_L_E_A_S_E_._I__N_E_E_D__S_A_N_I_T_Y_.

I want to t r y to understand more than I KNOW.
      I want to try and learn you Ӎ.Ȋ.ȵ.ɖ, the way you think.
      Let me learn you, and you can learn me.
      {Together}, we can be i n s e p a r a b l e...
      User Image

-----------------------------------

People ask everyday why someone choose a certain path. Why would one choose one option over another, what makes it so appealing? Why. Some may say it is for the money, something that they need to keep themselves alive. Others, will say it was by chance and the fact of the matter is, is that they have a job. A very few, now a days, say it is because of a burning passion for what they do. Something that one couldn’t live without another second, because he or she longs to be back at the job. It’s fun, something that doesn’t even seem like a job because it involves such an effortless motivation. Motivation was already there. This passion burned deep within one’s core, an item of which never leaves and always reminds; a constant remembrance of what has to be done within the week.

People ask everyday why Alana Blake choose the path of psychiatry. She could have been a model, or a successful spokeswomen for a large corporation. Alana had the potential to do whatever she wanted, because she was so pretty. Dangerously pretty. Yet she had a fatal flaw. Alana was also extremely stubborn and would never give up, even in the worst situations. This flaw, made her want to help the most troubled, the most disturbed. She wanted to do what no one else wanted to do, and because of it, many were turned off by her area of psychiatry. Alana, wanted to work in the mental ward of one of the largest, most deadly prisons in the United States.

The Louisiana State Penitentiary is the largest, most secure, and holds the most dangerous minds that had ever lived. This, is where Alana worked. Inside of this place had the most distorted minds who’ve committed the most horrible stories of murder, rape, and stealing. Most of them, had done all of the above listed. Therefore, due to all of them being so psychotic, they needed one of the best teams of psychiatrists around. Alana, was a graduate of Tufts Medical School with a Major in Psychology at Vassar College. She basically, was a smart girl and passed everything with flying colors. She was the right hand man, or women, of Doctor James Monroe, the head of the psychiatric department at Louisiana.

Alana came into work this morning with her head-strong attitude. Her hair was in loose curls around her shoulder, her pencil skirt moving so slightly with her strut. Black heels and a cream colored shirt also was worn with this official outfit too. Yes, this was also one of those high paying jobs, very high-paying. I mean, you’re working with some of the most dangerous people to ever live. The government can only re-compensate with money. Alana didn’t need to go into the cell area of the jail, only into the medical. She didn’t need to pass any inmates or greet anyone. It was like a normal hospital setting with other doctors. The penitentiary needed it’s own, small hospital ward for those who came in injured or got into fights with one another.

The women then moved into a glass office, moving towards her wooden desk. She saw a file, bright red, laying on it. Alana smiled. She was waiting for this case. The Joker. Last week, there was rumor that Gotham’s craziest villain was apprehended, probably one of the craziest people to ever been apprehended. Instantly, the Joker was shipped here to Louisiana, for it was the only play that would be able to contain him. Alana fingered the folder lightly, her nails slowly slipping inside and gently tugging out of the first of the papers. It was his file. Everything that is known about the Joker.

It was close to none. Alana pursed her lips, seeing how his file was a record of all things he’s done to other people, rather than personal. It also came with a warning, that there needed to be constant rotation of doctors in fear of the Joker’s mind concocting some plan. What? Was he going to stick to one doctor and then kill them? No. Impossible. He was restrained. What a dumb warning. Alana quickly discarded that sheet of paper. This crazy man was hers, and hers alone. She whipped out her phone, seeing that her first appointment with this man was in a half hour in the East Wing.

A grin wiped across Alana’s face. And at the half hour, Alana was in the East Wing office, ready to meet the man who brought fear to so many. She was sitting on the single-chair, her clipboard ready, and she was waiting.

-----------------------------------

Alanaxxx[ ]xxxBlake
          xxxxxxxt e s t___m e___i f___&&___y o u___ d a r e.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff