Fuzzy Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 1 Win 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image

This is a Private Vampire Hunter x Vampire roleplay for the following people:
Silver-Moon Photo x ii G a k u p o

If you are not one of those people, you may only read.

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 1 Win 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
❝ L U T S ❞

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxx Ŵ σ ų ℓ მ xxx ɤ σ ų xxx ŵ α ĭ ŧ xxx ƒ ō я xxx რ э xxx ƒ ō я э v э я ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was a little bit after midnight that Luts was called downstairs suddenly. Yasu by this time was training or asleep, one of the two options, he hoped. Moving downstairs Luts thought of the reasons of which he was summoned so late at night. He reached the bottom of the stairs and headed to the door, two elves accompanied him to the door and he simply looked at them, wondering why they did.

As the door opened it was the messenger and he silently gave Luts the 'notice' as he always did. What was this about? Luts glanced at him as if to read his expression, but there was none. The only way to find out was to read after all.

Luts opened the letter carefully and leaned back against the wall as the door closed. The two elves looked at each other than at him again. Luts frowned lightly at the content. It stated that he had to leave for a few months to complete another mission. He'll be back, but a few months was a very long time in terms of Yasu's training and changes. The last thing he wanted was her killing or being killed. This was quite bothersome.

"What does it say?"

One of the elves asked in their native language, now both concerned at his expression.
                                                              Luts looked up at them from the paper. "It says that I must leave for a few months. I am required for a mission."

"What kind of a mission is it?"

"To transport a witch to be executed, It'll take a few months to travel to and from the location. I just need to tell Yasu that I'll be leaving for s bit. But I'm worried for obvious reasons." He let out a deep sigh and looked the paper over. "I need to be at the clearing in a few hours, so there won't be time for long goodbyes." While saying his Luts stood up and headed back upstairs. He knocked on Yasu's door when he had gotten up and waited for a reply of some sort.

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
~уαѕυ~

Yasu groaned, the first day of training was hard, and she had just about fallen asleep, when a knock on the door came. She sighed and opened her eyes and slowly opened her eyes and sat up. "One moment..." she said softly, pulling on the bath robe that was beside her, since she was only in her training gear, and didn't want her bruised body to be seen at this time. She pushed herself up onto her feet and winced a little from the pain in her legs, then walked over to the door, and opened it. She blinked, seeing her friend and protector standing there, a confused look crossed her features. "Whats up Luts?" She asked softly.

She motioned a bit with her head for him to come in, and the made her way back over to the bed and sat down again. The relief she felt just from sitting down was amazing for her legs. Though she wasn't exactly looking forward to the next few weeks of training. she had already been told it was just going to get worse.

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 1 Win 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
❝ L U T S ❞

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxx Ŵ σ ų ℓ მ xxx ɤ σ ų xxx ŵ α ĭ ŧ xxx ƒ ō я xxx რ э xxx ƒ ō я э v э я ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Sorry to wake you so early, Yasu." He said and came into the room slowly. "There is an urgent mission, I have to leave you for a few months unfortunately." And with that he handed over the paper with the written mission. "I assumed it will take me four to six months to travel from here to there, until it is fully completed." He looked at her a bit worried as he said the next few sentences. "I am departing in a few hours, as it states, so you must be on your best behavior when I'm gone, try to control your thirst and desire to kill, it is difficult, I know but you must keep a clear head as you go through with all of this training."

As Luts finished he sat back in a chair near her bed, looking up at her with a bit of a concerned expression. "That's the only thing I'm really concerned about at the moment." Letting out a soft sigh and covered his eyes a bit, thinking everything through. "Well, I guess I shall see you when I return then." He said and moved his hand away from his face to smile at her lightly, again, giving her a reluctant smile. "Get a good rest, and sorry to wake you after training."

Luts then stood up slowly and gave her a light smile. "I guess this is a temporary goodbye, but hopefully we will see each other again." He bowed his head lightly and turned to leave the room, moving into his to get his things ready, though most of his bag was packed. He got his weapons in order and back where they came from, which was various locations on his body.
                                                              When he had finally gotten ready a knock came from outside of his door. Luts looked up for a moment before he let the two elves come in. They simply bade him a polite farewell, and said if he needed anything the could turn to them. Luts simply nodded a thank you and smiled, shaking their hands in return to their kind offer.

By the time of the departure Luts was completely ready, both mentally and Physically. He only needed to know what the expectations were and what kind of a witch it was that she needed so much security. He however will soon find out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff