Welcome to Gaia! ::

All right so everybody knows the drill.
If I wasn't talking to you recently about this Vampire romance roleplay, then don't post in here.

Feel free to read, though, I don't care about that.
User Image
Name: Maia Ishikawa
Maia slowly enters the house, glancing at the long hallways. She curiously shuts the door, her Snow white hair flowing as she tried to shut the door thus the wind was fighting. She pushed with her might, finally as the door gave in. Smiling, she fixed her hair feeling a sudden breeze. Maia shivered, pulling on her jacket. "Hello?" She calls out, shivering.

I know it's short, just a quick start.
User Image

Name: Zero Black
The house was already cold and most of the lights were out, only brighted by the candle light. The house was being battered by the strong wind, but Zero didn't mind. He wasn't out in that dreadful weather. He sighed, biting on the hold of his glasses as he stared outside the window to the back of his house. There was a lot of forest there and it always gave him a sense of peace inside.

Thinking to himself, he heard some sort of disturbance coming from the front door of his house. His house was always unlocked, but the door did have some problems with opening so it basically was like locking the door anyway. He put his glasses on, fixing them on the bridge of his nose as he started to walk, slowly, towards the descending stairs.

As he reached them, he peered over the railing, seeing a girl with white hair. It seemed that she was shivering and Zero raised an eyebrow when she said 'hello'. "Isn't it rather rude to walk into somebody's home." He asked, but it came more as a statement.

Fashionable Member

3,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Maia looked up at the man, "I-I'm sorry... I'll leave." She was trembling, blood was drooling down her cut knee. Maia turned to grab the door knob, wondering where she would go now. Her legs were aching....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff