• Elocutionist 200
SpaceXCase + A-ya Halloway - Original-

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

"What's his name?" "Pandora." "Last name?" "We don't know. Kid isn't in any records. I don't even know if Pandora's his real name." "Alright... We'll set him up in a room then. I trust you'll be trying to figure out who this kid is still?" "Yes, of course."
                                The police chief and one of the doctors talked a few minutes longer before the unconscious boy on the gurney was admitted.
                                A nurse took him alone, as he was heavily sedated, and changed him into white pants, a white shirt and took anything potentially dangerous away from him, including the jewelry. A golden chain and a golden wedding band that was most likely a parents, or something he stole.
                                After he was cleaned up, Pandora was put on a bed in a room with gray stone walls, a sink, bed, and a small desk with a chair,
                                The door was locked after their newest patient was admitted to Hillview, and when he woke, everyone knew it. The pounding on the door was loud enough the whole ward heard it. The doctors, to afraid to open the door, left him go, reasoning that like a child, he would wear himself out eventually, and he did.
                                Eventually, Pandora curled up on his bed, staring around the room with a certain blank look that suggested boredom, a restless look that resulted in years of running.
                                His sentence was life here. Life in this institution because the court thought he was to crazy to understand why what he did was wrong. How could what he did be wrong?

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Matt Green

Matt didn't notice the snorts at first. He was too busy reading an interesting book on OCD's. How to spot them and help other get past them. However he was distracted from his reading when the sniggering finally caught his attention. He turned around and saw a few of the other medical doctors grinning wolfishly at him. Unnerved he looked at his friend, a girl name Meagan(who was pointed looking at her clipboard), and asked her what was everybody laughing at. Wearily she told him that they had a new patient that was supposedly dangerously insane- and it was going to be his job to be looking after the boy. After staring opened mouthed at her a moment, and getting a sarcastic scathing remark, Matt rushed off to go see the doctor in charge of assigning everyone to see if this was true.

Unfortunately, it was. And he started right now. Glumly he went to go check on the patient. Some boy called 'Pandora'. What weirdo gave him that name? Couldn't they have just called him John like a normal person? But no, these doctors tended to believe that if you were crazy, then you had to have a crazy name. And why give a supposed dangerous nutcase to a rookie doctor? That just wasn't fair!

'Enough griping,' He scolded himself mentally. 'I wanted a job of my own didn't I?' Matt sighed to himself and rubbed away a headache that was beginning. He brought out a key and unlocked the door, carefully he pushed it open and peered inside. "Hello? My name is Dr Green." He called softly. Hoping that he was still asleep or something.

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Pandora looked around the small room. The sound of the door brought his attention to the opening on which he had just been pounding on not to long again. He sat up as someone entered, sitting on his knees, like he was ready to pounce.
                                He looked the stranger over, a doctor he said his name was. Strange. He didn't have that smug air of confidence about him like the men who had sedated him. Green. Doctor Green. Enemy number one.
                                "What does Doctor Green want? Does he want his head split open? Cause that is what Doctor Green is going to get if he doesn't let Pandora out... Pandora doesn't belong here with the crazy people. He doesn't."
                                Pandora seemed harmless enough, but so did a porcupine or a skunk until you pissed them off. Pandora was much the same way, calm at the moment, but as soon as it was triggered, all hell could and possibly would break lose.

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image
Matt Green

Matt gulped at Pandora's statement. Well.. Hell. This was going to an interesting many years to retirement. "I- Well.... Alright listen. I don't want my head split open anymore than you want to be here. And I know you'll hate me for saying this, but most people usually don't speak in third person." He sighed. Rubbing his temples as that headache grew worse. "Tell you what, you don't kill me, hurt anyone, and try to talk like someone who isn't crazy, and I'll let you out as soon I can get the forms that say you're sane signed. Sound like a deal?" Hey, maybe if he didn't treat the kid like he was crazy, then maybe he wouldn't act crazy... It was a small hope, but it was something to hold on to.

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Pandora watched him carefully for a moment before throwing his pillow at him, it being the only thing he could reach. "Doctor Green isn't letting Pandora out. Does doctor Green think Pandora was born yesterday?" He huffed, getting to his feet. His bare feet made soft sounds on the concrete floor. "Panodora is not crazy. Doctor Green is crazy. How does Doctor Green know what normal is? Pandora is normal and Doctor Green could be crazy." He glanced over his shoulder to the window with bars on it. "Pandora didn't do anything to deserve being here. Maybe Pandora should be doctor and Doctor Green should be in the crazy room."
                                Pandora looked to the other, tilting his head to the side with hands balled into fists at his side. "Pandora was sent here for life... No judge let Pandora out. Pandora will escape though. Judge throat cut first. Doctor Green's throat on Pandora's list too."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces