Tobi, Aaron and Dylan vs. Final Xemnas 0.6 60.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
This section is where we will keep one-one-one boss battles, or battles than don't relate to the main plot.

Rules:
- No breaking weapons or limbs unless given permission
- Absolutely NO godmodding
- Appear within reason; do not randomly appear, unless you have stated that you were at the battlefield the entire time
- Have fun!

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Boss Battle #1: Tobi/Marluxia vs. Gregory

Place: In the lush forest, there is but a single house on top of the trees. The house is fairly sturdy, though it can break of the contestants get too serious. Below the house, there is a steel net, in case one was to fall. Keep in mind that this house is very high up. A normal human would easily be killed if they fell. Good luck, all!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image[/url

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tobi walked up to the house and looked around. "It doesn't look like he's here, and I can't even feel his spirit energy..."

jorking it's Fangirl

Hilarious Lunatic

Captain Tobi99
Tobi walked up to the house and looked around. "It doesn't look like he's here, and I can't even feel his spirit energy..."
I walk up behind tobi and i pull otu my new gun blades. I look to be concentrating as a black aura apears around me and my eyes go black for a second and i say "Oh hes here"

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"I may as well go all out from the start! Though if I do this long enough, I may turn into a heartless.." Tobi transforms into the Bakeneko. He grows duel tails, longer hair, and sharper teeth and nails. He grinned sinisterly. "Let's play."

Gregory walked out looking unnaturally relaxed. He grinned upon seeing the two in his presence. "So you made it this far, huh? That's good, but..." He removed the glovese from his hands, revealing tatooes. "You will not get any farther..."

jorking it's Fangirl

Hilarious Lunatic

Captain Tobi99
"I may as well go all out from the start! Though if I do this long enough, I may turn into a heartless.." Tobi transforms into the Bakeneko. He grows duel tails, longer hair, and sharper teeth and nails. He grinned sinisterly. "Let's play."
I look at tobi "Well I'm not going to go all out in my transformation its way too strong its pure evil but i might as well use some of its energy.EVIL ANGEL STAGE 1" The ground shakes a little as a pure evil black aura surrounds me,my eyes glow black, and my gun blades grow bigger. "This is my weakest form of transformation but it will be enough for you" I smile as the ground cracks benath me.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Gregory walked up to them, then disappeared completely, or so it seemed. He was already behind both Tobi and Marluxia, and elbowed them both in the back of the head.

jorking it's Fangirl

Hilarious Lunatic

Captain Tobi99
Gregory walked up to them, then disappeared completely, or so it seemed. He was already behind both Tobi and Marluxia, and elbowed them both in the back of the head.
As soon as he hits me i fade to a black mist. And a split second later im on top of the building. "Good speed but not good enough...."

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
II Death The Kidd II
Captain Tobi99
As soon as he hits me i fade to a black mist. And a split second later im on top of the building. "Good speed but not good enough...."

Tobi kicked back at him, sending him flying into a wall. "Don't underestimate me!"

jorking it's Fangirl

Hilarious Lunatic

Captain Tobi99
II Death The Kidd II
Captain Tobi99

Tobi kicked back at him, sending him flying into a wall. "Don't underestimate me!"
As he flys twords the wall i apear infront of the wall and say "Dark vortex" i open my hands and a black vortex sucks him in and anothe shoots him inot the air where i fade to a mist and apear floating under where he is falling and i point my gun blades up as he lands on them stabbing into him then i pull the triggers blasting him into the air again where i fade and apear next to tobi "You can't understand what you can't comprehand."

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Greg is pushed back and lands outside.

"Is it over?" Tobi unsheathed both swords when he saw Greg still standing.

"If that's all you two can provide, I surely am disappointed." He walked up to stand in front of us once more, with a bit of his chest revealed, but not the tattoo on it.

jorking it's Fangirl

Hilarious Lunatic

Captain Tobi99

"If that's all you two can provide, I surely am disappointed." He walked up to stand in front of us once more, with a bit of his chest revealed, but not the tattoo on it.
I am a little suprised but i know that wouldnt have killed him. I raise my hand as the earth underneath him swallows him underground and starts crushing him to dust. "..."

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
II Death The Kidd II
Captain Tobi99

I am a little suprised but i know that wouldnt have killed him. I raise my hand as the earth underneath him swallows him underground and starts crushing him to dust. "..."

Though it is unknown how he got behind the two, Greg punched at Mar from behind with a black fist. "Black Death!"

jorking it's Fangirl

Hilarious Lunatic

Captain Tobi99
II Death The Kidd II
Captain Tobi99

Though it is unknown how he got behind the two, Greg punched at Mar from behind with a black fist. "Black Death!"
My hands get surrounded with black pure evil aura as i put my hands behind my head and grab his fist liek nothing and throw him over me into the sky where i shoot rapidly at him with my guns witch i infused my evil angel energy into so the blasts are pure evil and would kill a normal man and eat up his heart.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
II Death The Kidd II
Captain Tobi99
II Death The Kidd II
Captain Tobi99

My hnads get surrounded with black pure evil aura as i put my hands behind my head and grab his fist liek nothing and throw him over me into the sky where i shoot rapidly at him with my guns witch i infused my evil angel energy into so the blasts are pure evil and would kill a normal man and eat up his heart.

A heart? Greg laughed at the idea, giving more hints to what he truly was. After taking some hits, his shirt finally tore off completely, showing the tattoo of a heart on his chest once more.

"Hey, that looks....familiar!" Tobi pointed out. And so it was. It was the same heart shown on a heartless. But could that mean that this man is a...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff