Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a private RP between Harra and XcuteXyetiX. Feel free to follow it, but please do not post in it. Danke! C:

Gaia Name: Harraku
Name: Lina Lire
Race: Angel
Bio: Due to her wicked actions God cursed her to be an Angel who would live forever and spend that time direction the rapists, the *****, the sadistic SOBs, etc on the right path or their fates would be given in to the hands of the devil.
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Lucas Lire
Race: Angel
Age: Looks to be around 16 to 20, but actual age is unknown
Bio: Same as Lina's. Also happens to be Lina's twin brother. They are never sent on the same assignment though and thus because of that rarely see each other.
Appearance:
User Image

4,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gaia Name: xcutexyetix
Name: October, her last name has been long since discarded
Race: Son of a b***h, er -- daughter of a human
Bio: "F*** you!" can be substituted for any word in the dictionary for October. She is far off the beaten path, but she couldn't care less. She loves sleeping on the playgrounds and dealing drugs to the stupid little preteens. Watching them kill brain cells is one of her favorite past times along with turning tricks, graffiti and playing with little abandoned animals at shelters.
Appearance:User Image

Name: Derrick "The Rooster" Helm
Race: Moral, and very unaware of it
Bio: Wanted for petty theft, stealing cars, domestic disturbances and many fights, Derrick could not give less of a rats a** about watching where he is going. He would rather wonder around, a tough look on his face, a grudge in his heart and a pocket knife in his hand. He has a home, but for the most part can normally be found passed out drunk at his buddies houses.
Apperarance:User Image
|| OOC: Did you mean to leave his bio blank? ||

4,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
\ooc: noupe. my bad haha//
|| OOC: Haha, ok. Alright, want me to start it off? Or you? ||

4,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
//out of cookies: would you mind?//
Sometimes people are blessed by God to be Angels for their good deeds. They bask in his glory and his love. And then there are some who are cursed by God to be Angels. What they did was so horrible in their time on Earth that he felt that they would best benefit by being the Angels of the damned. He sends them on missions to bring the rapists, the *****, the sadistic SOBs, and any other kind of bad back on the right path. If they fail their charge's fate is handed to the Devil. And thats never a good thing. Its a continuous cycle that never ends.

Lina swept down on feathered wings, her long hair trailing behind her, as sharp golden eyes peered below. Her next charge was down there somewhere, she could sense him. He was not as bad as some of her previous charges, but he was still pretty nasty. Sighing, she allowed herself to sink a few yards, closer to Earth as she eyed a suitable place to land. Her silver armor gleamed in the sunlight and her, clanking softly as her wings pumped the air once before gliding. She spot a nice field and landed in it gracefully, slender legs taking the impact with ease. Being an Angel made her immortal. And also came with better senses, stronger limbs, and telepathy. She blocked out the gently hum of busy minds at work thinking and focused on one mind in particular. He wasn't that far off so she opted for walking, not worried about what kind of spectacle she would make since non on could see her unless she allowed it. "Well, lets get this show on the road."
Lucas ambled down the sidewalk taking in the crowds that pushed in around him. People couldn't see him, but they instinctively knew not to fill in the space that he occupied. It was a small city, but a bustling one. His gold eyes smiled slightly at the sight of a little girl and her mother sharing an ice cream cone, happy that some parents out there actually loved their child. His next charge was on of those unlucky ones. He shook his head, saddened for the little girl she had been, but resolved to the woman she had become. Long, inky black hair trailed down his lithe frame, landing just at waist. It was smooth as silk and rippled as he walked. Large wings were held securely in at back, rustling to stretch out the large appendages. "Should be seeing her soon," he murmured, his mind taking in the hectic thrum of her thoughts.

4,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

"Oh, stuff it man." Derrick grunted and shoved the
underwire of his little sisters bra deep down into
the side of the old Mazda 5 him and his buddy
Buck where trying to get into for a quick get away
before the old man at the seven eleven noticed
that the hardcore liquor shelfs where mighty empty.
The door clicked open and Derrick dove into the
passenger seat, Buck climbed in and dropped the
glass vodka bottle in Derricks lap, right on his
package, "Yo, watch it man."
"Don't be such a p***y man! Not like your gonna
use it any time soon." His buddy slurred as he
made quick work of the wires under the steering
wheel. The engine reeved to life and pretty soon
they where seeding down the e-way, boozing it up
with the radio blasting. Derrick propped his feet
up on the dash bored and pulled out his s**t
nokia phone in time to catch a text from his
younger sister.

"Take me home." Derrick demanded sitting up
straight in his seat and dialing his sister, "Yo,
Lyssy sissy, what's going on?" He was worried
before he heard the tears in her voice, she had
used the word "emergency" and spelled it out
in full. His little sister never used anything but
the best text talk so he was worried, his stomach
dropped when he had found out some douche
bag had given her a fat lip at school. "Whose
a** am I whoppin' and where do I find this mofo?"

October gnawed on her long green and
blue hair as her last John took a long drag of a blunt.
She pulled it from his lips and pushed him back on
the bed and closed his eyes. The GHB she had
slipped him off her tongue was starting to kick in
and she was ready to get out of there. She grabbed
his wallet from his pants, taking careful care to pull
out the picture of his daughter, an adorable young
five year old with golden locks, green eyes and a
smile that would make any parents heart glow.
She stuck it to the mirror in a place that he would
see right as he came too and pulled her ratty cloths
on. She ruffled her hair as she unchained the door
of the motel room and walked out into the bright
afternoon sunlight. This motel was only two blocks
from her current home. A run down childs park far
off the beaten path that she had won the rights to
from the last drug dealer who claimed his stake
fair and square at a game of cards. She pulled a
blunt from between her breasts, lit it up and flipped
off a couple that gave her a discusted look from
across the way. She couldn't care less. Her worn
out vans glided over the side walk, her eyes followed
each foot forward between the green and blue stands
of hair. her joint was burning close to her lips,
"Nothing lasts any more..." she snickered,
"Not like anything ever did..."
"Oh s**t," she murmured as she felt his thoughts rapidly leaving the opposite direction. "Great." She spread her wings wide and took to the air, the strong strokes bringing her closer and closer to the, now what she could identify as a car. "Well, they seem to be in a hurry. I will wait and see what happens," she thought, gold eyes taking in the landscape below her.
He took in her ratty clothes and tussled hair, shaking his head slightly in remorse. "That hair is bright," he said as he walked up beside her. Lucas had by then made it possible for her to see him, though he was still invisible to other humans. "Tell me, why do humans ingest that stuff," he asked with curiosity. "It just doesnt make sense to me..."

||OOC: Sorry, its one of those brain dead days. I will write a better post next time. C: ||

4,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Harraku
"Oh s**t," she murmured as she felt his thoughts rapidly leaving the opposite direction. "Great." She spread her wings wide and took to the air, the strong strokes bringing her closer and closer to the, now what she could identify as a car. "Well, they seem to be in a hurry. I will wait and see what happens," she thought, gold eyes taking in the landscape below her.
He took in her ratty clothes and tussled hair, shaking his head slightly in remorse. "That hair is bright," he said as he walked up beside her. Lucas had by then made it possible for her to see him, though he was still invisible to other humans. "Tell me, why do humans ingest that stuff," he asked with curiosity. "It just doesnt make sense to me..."

||OOC: Sorry, its one of those brain dead days. I will write a better post next time. C: ||

(Out of cookies: Hair-ru-ru! I need more then that... Sorry I haven't been on... I totally understand if you wanna let this die, I'd be willing to start over its just that so much has been going on lately... Feel free to send a text my way, I'll explain everything. I'll get a post up asap, it will be so epic, it will make Johnny Gambony feel it!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff