13,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
            Tyler Graham
                        Cause it's one, it's one, one for the money
                        Two, it's two, cause two is for the show
                        Three, it's three, three get ready,
                        Are you ready ********? Are you ready? Let's go!

User Image

It was time for a change, and going to collage was one of them. Tyler still wasn't ready to give up his band and love for the party scene, but his parents want him to "do something with his life". So going to collage was one way to please them. His bags were already packed and all of his important papers were in a envelope. He said his goodbyes to his family and local friends before leaving to the dorm apartments. Since Tyler didn't want to be stuck in a dorm, with rules he decided to opt for a apartment on school grounds. These apartments were co-ed, meaning he could end up with a girl. He had hopped it would be a awesome blazer guy like him, or a chill down to earth girl with purple hair.

He pulled up to the apartment, it looked like there was 4 apartments in the building, he was room 3. He grabbed his bags, guitar and laptop case and made his way inside. He noticed his roommate wasn't there yet. "I can tell my roommate likes to be late." he thought to himself. He quickly snagged the back room with the view of the city lights. It was almost time to go to the meet and greet for the collage, the meet and greet he wasn't attending. Instead he started unpacking and decorating his room with all of his favorite bands and inspirational lyrics. Once he finished he could hear someone at the door, if it was his roomate he/she would have a key. If it wasn't he wasn't planning on opening the door for them. He took an inhale of the blaze he had going and breathed it out like it was his last hit.

He slugged down on his bed and looked up at the ceiling wondering what his band mates were doing back home without him, he always wanted to be a solo artist, but the bro-hood with a band was so much greater then anything. He could hear a knock on the door once again. In a huff he got up and looked threw the eye hole in the door. It was some random girl. "Ugh, is this really my roommate..." He looked at her again, for some reason she seemed so familiar.

Sempiternal Delusion

Sparkly Ladykiller

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
xxxx↘ ↘xx IN THE CHILL OF YOUR STARE I AM PAINFULLY LOST
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( ( LIKE A DEER IN THE LIGHTS OF AN ONCOMING BUS
xxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        xxxxxxxxx F O R T H E T H R I L L O F Y O U R T O U C H I W I L L S H A M E F U L L Y L U S T
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAS YOU TELL ME WE'RE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE AS YOU TELL ME WE'RE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE ↗ ↗

College. One of the many existing C words that Emilee Kate VanDorpe did not have a thing for. Her parents, Vivian and Marcus VanDorpe, made college out to be the "devil". Now, it was time to see if her parents were right or if they had really lost their minds like Emi believed they had many years ago. Neighbors and friends always wondered how she was part of the VanDorpe family. Well, she wasn't exactly sure herself. She and her parents had a few - tons - of differences. Whereas they believed everything that wasn't exactly pure was the "devil", their daughter thought the things that were less pure were the more beautiful. Of course, she respected her parents, so she behaved accordingly. She never hung around people that weren't introduced through her parents. Never listened to music with selective words. Never did anything frowned upon, which consisted of almost everything. Well, not that they knew of anyway.

"-lee," a voice brought the twenty-year-old out of her own thoughts. She adverted dark, hazel eyes from the window over to her mother in the drivers seat. "Feeling okay, sweetie?" Vivian's high-pitched voice chirped. Emilee wondered how long the car had been out of motion. Shrugging with half a frown, she pulled the passenger handle and pushed the door open. After gathering a few bags from the trunk, the brunette hugged the overly concerned woman. After she pulled away, her concern turned into tears. Several minutes passed before Vivian allowed Emilee to head off to the room in which she would be staying for the next couple of years. During those years, she would be studying art, photography, music and the basic courses. Art was - by far- her main focus, but music wasn't far behind. Not even a pinch. Photography would be the last of her worries, but she was still incredibly interested in it. Art and music involve photo taking, after all.

The campus of Ridgeway University, one of the unknown universities in the big NYC, was absolutely beautiful. Rows of flowers in between stone pathways, which were illuminated by decorated light poles. Large, modern-like buildings scattered here and there. A fountain with two overlapping stone Koi fish as the grand piece. Students were everywhere. Along with students came cliques. Emi was hoping she had escaped those once she graduated high school. However, the cliques were a tad different than they were in high school. Now, it was more like major against major. Making a mental note to wander around later, Emilee continued forward in the direction of the co-ed dormitory, and finally, she stumbled across her room that she was assigned to. Fiddling with the several keys in the pocket of her black and white striped skirt, she tried them one-by-one until the door creaked open with the slightest bit of weight. She had been beaten there by who she guess was her new roommate. What time was it anyway?

Stepping in, Emilee did her best to toss her luggage onto the bed that hadn't been claimed before she turned to face the rather attractive guy unpacking his belongings. She ignored what he held in his hand and the smoke coming out of his mouth. Already not liking this guy, she thought, stretching her arms behind her head, her black tank-top curling up and revealing hipbones and a flat belly. When she sat on the bed, she glanced around the room. Both the walls and floor were wooden, but, gladly, the floor had a heating system. Walking on cold floors was one thing she couldn't stand. It was decently sized - big enough to make her feel comfortable with another person staying in the same space as her. Finally, her eyes landed on the no-so-amused stranger in front of her. She gulped.

"I'm Emilee." If you even care, she thought. The answer was pretty obvious. Well, this is going to be absolutely lovely.

Greedy Fatcat

13,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
            Tyler Graham

User Image

'Could this girl dress anymore homely?' Tyler thought, until he saw a attractive sight. Those hip bones. He had the biggest thing for them, he preferred women that were petite but still had a slender shape to them. But his eye candy was surly taken away when she pulled her shirt down. 'What, Emilee? This girl really does ring a bell now...' "Tyler, I really don't care what your name is, and I don't plan on being friends. So don't come into my room at 2am telling me about some guy you got used by." His words were harsh and thick. He took another hit from his blaze and blew it in her face. "You want a hit miss doe eyes?" He winked at her in a perverted way. Being sarcastic of course, he knew this girl would never hit the blaze.

He sat down on the rather expensive looking couch. He didn't plan on helping her with the heavy bags and even if he did he would have probably thrown the somewhere. He put his feet up on the couch and laid back casually. The couch was a tan color and felt something like velvet, of course it wasn't that but it felt like it. "Are you planning on going to the lame meet and greet, sweet cheeks?" His eyes were closed now, he was officially high, he could understand things fully though, he was just a bit... 'slow' He was trying to remember where he had seen this girl from. Maybe from childhood? That actually sounded right, but he grew up so much since highschool, well not really...

He also starting thinking about the major he chose, Music and Writing. Those two you wouldn't think went together, but they go hand in hand. To be a great musician you should have a poetic side to you. But could someone like Tyler really have a sensitive side like that?

Sempiternal Delusion

((Omfg all time low quote yes yes))

Sparkly Ladykiller

xxxxxxxxx F O R T H E T H R I L L O F Y O U R T O U C H I W I L L S H A M E F U L L Y L U S T
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAS YOU TELL ME WE'RE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE AS YOU TELL ME WE'RE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE ↗ ↗

The longer Emilee's eyes remained on Tyler, the more she disliked him. Would she really be stuck with him for the entirety of her college life? He seemed like the type to bring back girls and do the deed right in front of her. She did her best to keep from rolling her eyes or scoff. Instead, she busied herself with unpacking her already folded clothes and putting them away in the drawers of the dress that Tyler was occupying. She also pulled out several framed portraits she had drawn herself, along with other drawings and craft projects. She chose to keep them packed for now. He would only poke fun at them and make her take them down from the walls.

Clenching her teeth, she cleared her throat as he kept slinging hurtful words her way. Well, they weren't that hurtful. Just uncalled for. "You're not the type of person I'd want to hang around either," she said, not sparing a second to look his way. "I'm pretty sure it'll be the other way around, dear. You're the one that's going to come crying about being used. Or are you the type to use women?" Where had the attitude been hiding all these years? She ignored the rest of his sarcasm all together. Once she finished putting away her clothes, she was left with one bag, but it contained personal items that would never leave the bag with another person around. Photographs, art utensils and sketchbooks, a diary - as childish as it sounded - and a variety of other things.

As her eyes finally dared to flick back to him, something clicked. Tyler. She had only met one person with that name, but exactly who was a blur. Rather abruptly, she snapped her fingers and tapped her bottom lip. Wait. Should I stay quiet about it? Will he even know what I'm talking about? Wouldn't he pretend like it never happened? She asked herself several questions mentally before her lips parted. "Are you in a band by any chance?" She asked, brushing strands of light brown behind her ear. She regretted saying anything almost instantly. Even if she had the right guy, it wouldn't matter since it was such a long time ago. If she was right, then she had designed a logo for his band when they were first starting up. He and Emi were quite a hit back then, believe it or not.

((Yuss~ I loved ATL and Vic Fuentes together omg. <3 That's how I felt about the Escape the Fate quote too. xD))

Greedy Fatcat

13,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
            Tyler Graham

User Image

Tyler grinned his teeth when she just ignored his sarcastic remarks. Can this girl take a joke? When she asked if he was in a band he knew that he did, in fact know this girl. "I was in a band, we have parted ways since I'm here. I'm going solo for right now." He sat up and walked over to her, getting really close to her face, examining her face. "Emilee...? Is that with two e's or one?" Usually Emilee was spelt with one, he had only known of one girl with two e's He pursed his lips and backed away from her, realizing how close he was to her. "Hah... you made a banner for the band." he said with a strait face He was surprised he remembered her, he was actually very good friends with her. She had even known about his tragic breakup with a girl that pretty much ruined his thoughts on love and life in general. That's actually how he met Emilee, it was threw his ex girlfriend Alyssa.

He looked at the floor and clicked his heel on the floor, "How is Alyssa?" seeing Emilee made him remember all the nights he had spent with Alyssa, the good and the bad. It was all a punch in the face now. He saw the bag with what looked like to be personal items. "Hah, what, do you write in a diary, doe eyes?" He said with a teasing smerk on his face. He could tell she didn't like him, it's not like he was that into her either. Although, she was still as pretty as she was when he first met her.

Sempiternal Delusion

((YESx377324876 and oh *u* I saw them live, along with Falling in reverse, Chelsea grin and survive this. Oh it was godly))

Sparkly Ladykiller

Emilee smiled lightly. So she was right, after all. "That's me. Surprised you even remember," she said as he popped his face into hers and narrowed his eyes, red from the drugs. She froze until he backed away. She had never been great with boys or contact in general. Her parents never allowed anything of that sort. "That's a shame. You guys were actually pretty good." She noticed a certain spark in his eyes as he spoke about the band, and she suddenly felt bad for asking. Perhaps the band was the only thing he was attached to emotionally. That's what it seemed like to her, at least. The tension was decreasing, and the atmosphere had become a lot less deadly. That was until he mentioned Alyssa.

Alyssa had been a friend of hers for roughly three years before she showed up at her house and was tied to Tyler's hip. She spent many nights awake with her on the phone, listening to how great Tyler was. In several ways. A year or so into their relationship, Alyssa's nightly rambles weren't as happy as before, and not long after, she ended it. Not even a full month later, she had found someone else. She remembered how emotionally unstable Tyler was after that. Her eyes fell from him to the floor. She wondered if she should answer his question truthfully or not. He hadn't given her a reason to lie. "Well," she started, standing from the floor and plopping down on her bed. Her skirt - stopping six inches above her knees - flowed with her movement. "She's pregnant, actually," she finished, rolling her head back and stretching her arms out behind her.

She moved her arms and allowed herself to fall back on the bed. She was happy to know it was soft as a feather. Her eyes focused on the ceiling as she scoffed at his diary remark. "Sharp eye, huh?" She chuckled, feeling a hint of embarrassment. How had he caught eye of it in the split second it peeked out of the bag? It wasn't that big of a deal, she guessed. "You know, we should probably go to that meeting," she added, remembering his sarcastic question from earlier. "You're stoned, so it might even be fun."

((Dude, omg. I'm so jelly. ><; I went to Warped last year and saw so many great bands. Ah, best day of my life. I can't wait to get again this year! Falling In Reverse and Of Mice & Men are going to be there, and omg. /Fangirls/))

Greedy Fatcat

13,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
            Tyler Graham

User Image

Tyler got stiff when Emilee said she was pregnant. Only because of the things she had said to him, which was pretty much all lies now. "HA. You're funny, you really think I'm gunna go to that." He said stretching the 'I'm' and 'that' out. "I'd rather be forced to watch spongebob in Spanish." He was feeling a little off now that he'd asked about Alyssa, he felt almost like he needed to let his feelings out. "I think I'll take a shower before I go." He said finally making up his mind, maybe it would be fun... maybe.

Tyler grabbed a rather short towel from his bag and went into the bathroom. It was rather nice inside, it had pale blue flooring and a glass stand up shower, but inside the shower it had a 'seat'. When Tyler took a shower he felt the need to practice his acoustic voice, it was better then his usual voice only because you could really hear his voice. His voice was so gentle but it had a rasp to it that just made anyone who heard it 'oooooooohhhhh' He started the shower and took his cloths off, reveling his toned arms and thick muscular legs. When he got inside he heard something fall outside the door. 'God is she really that clumsy?' He scoffed. He started singing. a little bit on the low side because he was a bit embarrassed, but then totally said '******** it'. Belting out the lyrics with all of his feelings, the band he was in would cover this song all the time, when Tyler and Alyssa were on the brinks of breaking up.

When he finished his shower he totally forgot to grab a shirt, and clothes in general... He opened the door, steam filling the small hallway and peeked into were Emilee was, before realizing how small his towel was - only barely covering his 'parts'. He of course had no shame in anything. "Almost ready doe eyes." He said to her, still high as a kite he went into his room and desided to take one more hit before leaving. He put on one of his favorite t-shirts with a very 'gifted' pin-up girl on it, with bright red lipstick and her long legs in the air. "Do I still smell like blaze?"

Sempiternal Delusion

((Are you serious? ******** you xD I've always wanted to go, but the mosh pits scare me to death. I was literally in the moshing zone, - front and right in the middle!))

Sparkly Ladykiller

By the time Tyler returned from taking a shower, Emilee had several of her portraits scattered on her bed, studying them intensely. Art was one of the main things she was passionate about, and whenever she was focused on it, no one existed. Not even the almost naked Tyler. Well, that was until she caught a whiff of his body wash that smelled of fresh pine. It was one of her favorite scents, after all. Her eyes lifted from the bed long enough to steal a peek at him, her face flushing bright pink. Her lips parted slightly before she shook her head and returned her attention to her artwork. She felt the need to apologize - to who, she wasn't sure - for looking, but she knew better. If she said an apology out loud, she'd only get laughed at and called a child. One of her biggest secrets. . . she's a twenty-year-old virgin. Those didn't exist these days. Most people lost their virginity around the age of sixteen. She thought that was a pretty ridiculous age, though.

She successfully didn't peek anymore as he changed right beside her ((I was thinking maybe it was an open-concept type of thing, if that's okay)). Forgetting she had taken out her already professional drawings all together, she turned on her knees - still on the bed - and stared at Tyler for a long second. "That shirt? Really?" She furrowed her eyebrows. That would leave quite an impression on the professors of the university. Oh, well, she had her own impression to worry about. She also had to admit, he looked quite nice in that outfit, especially with his wet hair and strong scent of pine. She faintly remembered the scent from long ago, when they first met. He used the same exact kind back then. How do I still remember that, and not even what I ate yesterday? She questioned herself.

Standing up, she pranced over to him and leaned in close. "I think you'll be alright." She offered a smile, taking her hair back down to the way she had it before he went to shower. She usually only wore her hair up when she was working on something. Other than that, she always overly criticized her ears; everyone always joked on her about them being too small or big, and it stuck with her. "Oh, yeah. You have a pretty great voice. I think you'd do great as a solo artist," she complimented with a smile before turning on her heels. Her eyes widened when they landed on her drawings. She hurriedly put them away, almost breaking the glasses of those that were in frames. "Uh, pretend you never saw those, okay? They're not done yet."

You're so lame, Emi, she thought, mentally facepalming.

((Pfffttt. The moshpits at Warped are a joke. xD You should seriously go! You'd have so much fun. You wouldn't even worry about it once you were there. Trust me! I was freaking out at first, and when I was there, adrenaline took over and it was just me and the bands. xD /Squeals/ Mayday Paradeeee~ They're going too. Omg. The feels are real, dude. xD))

Greedy Fatcat

13,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
            Tyler Graham

User Image

When Tyler noticed the painting, sketches whatever the hell they were it caught his eye, even if they weren't finished yet. He had always wanted to be artistic in that way but never was, the only thing he could draw was the hang-man game and tic tac toe. "I actually enjoy this shirt, what about what you're wearing? Don't you think you look a little... babyish?" Tyler didn't think it was that babyish, he actually enjoyed what she was wearing, secretly of course.

The meet and greet was at the campus indoor/outdoor lunchroom. Since this campus had classes all year around the outdoor lunch area was always tended to, very beautiful trees, now colored in bright green leaves. Little summer flowers had started blooming all around, pink, yellow, purple, you name it. "Hey look at that girl." Tyler said pointing at the obvious campus hoebag. He made a disgusted face. "You'd think girls would have dignity." Even though he new very well he would tap anything willing to have sex with him, he appreciated girls with class. When he was with Alyssa he found out she was not a girl with 'real' class.

Tyler looked all around and couldn't really find people he would truly hang out with, in the end he was a true loner, he was happier that way. He used to be outgoing and a wild person to hang out with, but bitterness to the real world had caught up with him. When Emilee found the people taking her major he waved to her and went off to look around himself, he had told her he'd see her back at the apartment. As soon as she left he was swarmed by campus dirtbags. "Ohhh heyy! You're in that band right?" He was pretty popular in the NYC area, only because he could land loads of gigs there. He pretty much blew everyone off and ended up leaving the meet and greet in a angry tantrum rage. He knew it wasn't going to turn out good. People only wanted to know him because he's the lead singer of a band.

Sempiternal Delusion

((I'm fine with the open concept by the way! And really? Because the mosh pit s**t in philly was horrible, so many people got beat to death xD What state do you live in if you don't mind me asking?))

Sparkly Ladykiller

"Babyish? You try being raised in an overly religious household. This is about as skimpy as you're going to get from me," Emilee said with a tiny shrug and wink. She personally loved her outfit. It was one of her favorites, and it didn't bother her that Tyler didn't like it. Moments later, the two of them were out the door, walking side-by-side to the campus where the meet-and-greet was being held. There were even more people out and about than when she first arrived. She didn't think that was possible. She started fiddling with her fingers quietly, trying her best to keep from glancing around. Large crowds weren't her thing. In fact, she was a bit socially awkward. She was thankful to have a familiar face at her side. That was until he moved away from her. Just as she was about to grab onto the back of his shirt, she realized people were shouting across campus for her.

After socializing for a few minutes with other art majors, her eyes skimmed the crowd as she forced a smile, pretending to listen to the many stories being shared amongst the small group. She wondered if Tyler was still around or if he fled back to the room. Not seeing his recognizable hairstyle in the sea of people, she lied and said she was starting to feel ill and headed back for the room. Why did it matter if he was there or not? Maybe he was just acting on impulse again. She did that often. She wanted Tyler to get along with others, after all; she wanted him to have fun like she said he would. From the looks of his no-show, she guessed it was the complete opposite.

Turning the knob of room three to see if they had left it unlocked, it - obviously - didn't budge. She pushed the key in and opened the door, only to see Tyler sitting on the floor in front of his bed. Sighing, she walked in and shut the door behind her. "Moping?" She asked, taking a few steps forward. "Why'd you leave? I saw a few people approach you," she added, sitting down in front of her own bed, facing him. Their bodies were only a few feet apart, which also meant their beds were only a few feet apart. She hadn't noticed before now. She adverted her attention long enough to check her phone for missed called from her mother or father. Nothing.

"Dad must still be pretty mad at me for coming here," she said more so to herself, running a hand through her hair while still staring at her phone with half a frown. She put it back up on the nightstand and peeked up at him. "You know, you can hang out with whoever. Go against the cliques. You can even hang out with lame ol' me." She shrugged once more, knowing he wouldn't waste a second thinking about that. He would never, in a million years, want to become friends with her, but she figured it was worth a shot. She was one of those people that liked to make others happy no matter what, whether they liked her or not.

(( Well, that's pretty intense. xD I live close to Virginia, and I go to Warped there. ^^; Also, I'm totally fangirling over Tyler. xD We so need to throw in a twist, but I don't know what. D: ))

Greedy Fatcat

13,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
            Tyler Graham

User Image

Tyler was startled when Emilee came into the house, he had come down from his high so all of his senses were back. "No, it's stupid. I hate fan girls, they are nothing but sluts and wannabe groupies." He shook his head, realizing that Emilees' foot was only about 3 feet away from his own. "Why is he mad at you? My parents almost forced me to go here, they said 'it'll do me good'" He scoffed at the words he just said. "Oh wait, your parents think collage is full of sin, don't they?" He said - sort of joking, but totally serious at the same time.

While Emilee was talking to him he took out his notebook, it had sayings and pictures all over the front cover and started writing. He was really thinking about Alyssa. Why was he so stuck on this dumb b***h? Like really, get over it spiffy. "If you're so worried about your parents you should call them." He said looking up from his notebook. He ignored the friend thing she said. Tyler didn't want to get attached to a girl, because of the way he is he would most definitely have a thing for her. "Do you mind?" He said holding up a cigarette, asking her if she minded him smoking in the house or if she wanted him to take it to the back porch.

"Friends arn't my thing Doe Eyes... But thanks for the oh so kind gesture." He said actually showing a half smile.

Sempiternal Delusion

((I live in good ol' Pennsylvania lmao... nad YES, he's a total hottie haha. I love your girl she's so innocent. And yes I agree, I have no clue either ;o wink

Sparkly Ladykiller

Emilee's dark eyes never left him as he retrieved a notebook and began writing in it. She waved her hand in dismissal when he held up the cigarette. The smoke would bother her, but she'd learn to get used to it. Asking him to go outside would be a bit much, but she thought it was polite of him to ask. Rather shocking even. She did her best to discreetly study the cover of the book, but she had to tilt her head to the side to get a better view of the pictures and words. She figured them to be lyrics and pictures of his band or some of his favorite bands. There was no point in asking because she wouldn't know who they were. She was only allowed to listen to certain bands, like Every Avenue, Mayday Parade, Boys Like Girls and a few Christian rock groups.

With a sigh, she said, "Yeah. You know, that hardcore party life. They were afraid it was going to take their little girl away." She did the quotation marks with her fingers, rolling her eyes. "Everything is a sin to them. It was a sin to even be around you back then, according to them," she added. That was one of the only times she went against her parents, and it was only because he was dating Alyssa, and she couldn't not hang out with her. "I'm not really worried. If they want anything to do with me, they'll call me." She shrugged, running three fingers through her hair. Her eyes fell back onto him, and after a long moment of hesitation, she crawled over and sat beside him on the floor, sure to keep a safe distance from him.

She glanced back and forth between the stick of cancer in his hands and his lips. Were cigarettes really that addicting? She never understood what was so special about them. Everyone always said it helped ease stress, but how? Wasn't that your own doing by worrying too much? There were definitely much healthier ways of relaxing, but who was she to judge someones addiction. She turned her head away from him and stared at her bed in which she just moved away from. "Yeah, well, I'm not much on friends either. About the whole fangirl thing, you're going to have a lot of them. I mean, look at you," she admitted, chuckling. She was merely joking with him, but she meant it when she said he was an attractive guy. She was sure he already knew that. Jumping up onto her feet, she headed for the bag and sat back down beside him with a sketched portrait of him she had made several years back.

Rubbing a hand over it to wipe off a few dust particles, she said, "Don't think you're anything special. When I met you, I felt the need to draw you." It was almost an exact copy of him, only it was on paper, and it was from his younger days.

Greedy Fatcat

13,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
            Tyler Graham

User Image

Taking deep inhales of his cigarette and then doing fancy tricks with the smoke, just to show off. He liked smoking, he usually smoked blaze but he didn't have any left, and all her could afford was a pack of menthol lights. "Hah, yeah look at me. I'm a bum." He said laughing and watched Emilee get up and walk across the room, obviously staring at her a**. He made a amused face and then turned away. "Well you know, I am the son of the devil." He said -joking- in a demonic voice. Once his eyes fell upon the drawing of him he laughed a little. "Oh god, look how long my hair was, you can't eve see my eyes. Was I really that short too?" He said almost disgusted. It was a very amazing drawing, but he couldn't help but hate the old him. "If I'm not special, why did you draw me, huh? Doe eyes?" He said in a mocking voice and then continuing on what he was writing. It was just a poem, something heartfelt of course.

He looked at his phone seeing what time it was, he did this quite often, it was almost like a nervous tick, it wasn't, just a bad habit. He wanted to have a drink before bed but he still hadn't gone to the local super market. "We need to get some food up in this crack box. Unless you want to eat out every night." He also needed to think about booking some gigs for himself to make some side money, but he wasn't sure of the places around here, he would definitely go exploring tomorrow, collage started in only two days. He wasn't really ready to hit the books yet, he would slack off in the beginning and then pick up all of his grades, he had a talent for selective hearing.
                        Sempiternal Delusion

Sparkly Ladykiller

Being that Emilee barely knew Tyler, she couldn't say anything back to him when he called himself a bum. He could've very easily been one. Instead, she said, "At least you're an attractive bum." She raised one shoulder and then dropped it. She placed the drawing on the floor and slid it over to her side of the room with her feet. The more he talked, the more she realized he wasn't the bad guy he put out to be at first. Bumping into his shoulder with hers, she gathered to her feet. "Something about you was inspiring, but eh," she paused, grinning. "You're nothing special," she finished, obviously joking.

Already starting for the door, she nudged her head at him. "I'll go with you. You don't know what kind of things I like anyway." Turning on her heels at the door, she went back to the bed and grabbed two one-hundred dollar bills from her bag. Her family was rather wealthy, and they had given her quite a bit of money to use while away at university. "I'll cover this week. Don't be afraid to get what you want either." She waited outside the door for him before closing and locking it up. She wasn't quite sure where the closest market was, but it couldn't be too far.

"So, you should definitely sing for me when we get back," Emi said, matching his pace and kicking pebbles underneath her feet as she walked. She should've grabbed a light jacket.

(( omgomgomg I'm totally already shipping them. Like, you don't even know. It's so hard to make Emi not attack him with love. xD ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff