Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Sex Symbol

Suki used to be a good person she was nice to everyone and thought her family loved her very much. everything seemed to be going great into her life until one day she came home to see soe men in the house. her family was making a deal with a local pet market to sell suki to them. see suki wasnt your normal girl. for a start she had ears and a tail not to mention she could control fire and her heightened senses. she was a wolf demon born from humans. how this had happen no one knows but it happened. suki was angered by what her family had done and tried to resist but failed and was captured by the men. she was taken to the pet market and forced into a cage after the placed a collar around her neck. she was to be sold to the highest bidder.

Greedy Sex Symbol

Collar Colors
White ~ Obedient
Purple ~ Companion
Green ~ House Keeper/Mechanic/special tasks
Black ~ Violent
Red ~ Disobedient
Pink ~ Pleasure (Not sexual pleasure, really. -That's against the rules!-
Basically a slave that's meant to 'just sit there and look pretty'
or a person to take out when your dateless, or anything like that.)
Yellow/Gold ~ Guardian

Collar Charms
Heart-shaped tag - Loving type/Companion
Circle-shaped tag - Hyper/Outgoing type
X-shaped tag - Escapee/Always fighting and trying to get away
Star-shaped tag - Obedient
Studs - Disobedient
Bell - Childish/Innocent

Name:suki
Sexual Orientation:straight
Race:wolf demon
Collar Colors:pink, red, and black
Collar Charms:studs, heart, and X
Personality:she used to be nice and loving but now is mean creul cold and doesnt trust anyone
Other:she can control fire
Appearance:User Image

Master
Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Race:
Preferred Collar:
Preferred Charms:
Personality:
Other:
Appearance:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suki sat in the back of her cage her tail wrapped around her. she growled at every person that came near her cage. a few tears filled her eyes and she let her head fall to eh knees trying to keep quiet. "im going to kill them...." she said talking about her parents who had just sold her to the pet market.

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Laung looked at the growling doggie in her cage ... she was fiecre that was for certain. He wouldn't go near her, otherwise people might try and know he had an interest in her. He would wait for her number to come up, which he remembered in the auction

Greedy Sex Symbol

she growled at the guards as the brought her to a stage. "nex up for bid! this girls name is suki she is new to this place and very violent take her at your own risk!" the guard yelled and started the bid.

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Laung watched as some of the newer bidders started to bid for her but then the bidding was soon dying down. He smiled as the man was about to say sold when he raised his hand and offered a new price. It certainly shocked the other bidders, his favorite tatic and the girl was soon sold to him. He came up and took the chain connected to her collar and pulled the chain roughly to try and make the girl fall to the ground

Greedy Sex Symbol

suki just took a couple steps foreward after laung pulled on the collar. "i dont go down that easy." she stared at him with a blank expression on her face.

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Laung shrugged and walked off to the awaiting horse and he promotly got on it, not bothering to offer Suki a seat and holding the chain started to trot off a a running pace.

Greedy Sex Symbol

"hey HEY!" suki said as she ran to keep up with the horse. "wow your a real d**k arent ya." she said as she tried to get the chain off but it was made so only the master or mistress could take it off her. she sighed and gave up on the chain running next t the horse.

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Laung shrugged again "some call me that but normally they are below me." he said noticing she caught up and then drove the horse that slightly harder to go faster

Greedy Sex Symbol

Suki laughed a little keeping up with him easily. "i am a wolf demon i can keep up with a horse easily." she said as she stared at laung.

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Laung shrugged "i am the devil, I like fire. Do you like fire little doggie?" he shot back

Greedy Sex Symbol

"im not a freaken dog im a wolf." suki growled at laung. "calling me a dog is almost as bad as calling me a cat you morron." she said as she got down on all fours to run. "yes i like fire it is my element."

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
Laung shrugged "at least I know what to call you now doggie. You like fire? Well guess what I like water"

Greedy Sex Symbol

Suki growled at laung. "dont call me a freaken dog! im a wolf not a dog!" she glared at him. "so what if you like water i can handle all the elements." she said lieing she could only control one element fire.

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
LAung smiled at Suki "is the little doggie getting upset?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers